Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS4 Weather and Calendar Widget (iPhone3 & iPhone4)

Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    Do you have a a PSD for you wallpapers Wim?
    Not atm, I'll have to make some when I got the time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Not atm, I'll have to make some when I got the time.
    Ok no rush thanks

Hi Wim! Super nice weather widget by the way. I was wondering... where can I find your signal bars?

how can i get this weather widget on top?

You can use any wallpaper you like sized 320x480.
    Just replace the Wallpaper.png inside the theme.
    I'm not planning to make any.

Fooling around with a html Lockscreen Clock and floppie_joe's new weather mod

how can i get this weather widget??
    Last edited by j1o6sh; 2010-10-14 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@wim,

this may be a stupid question, but i have searched to no avail. how do i go about switching the weather source from yahoo to accuweather and vice versa? which one is the default?

thanks,

Do you have the wallpaper without the fly please? Or even better, the wallpaper psd?

I'm very new to all this editing stuff. I've been able to figure a few things out but.... i have elite pro hd weather widget 2 installed. i'd like to remove the clock under the widget and move the entire widget down a little bit. if anyone could help me out with that, i'd really appreciate it. i've been using ifile on the iphone 4 to edit stuff... thanks in advance.

anyway you could upload this onto your repo? it'd be easier to set up via cydia

NEVERMIND... lol i found it i'm so dumb
    Last edited by JesuzaineOrdonez; 2010-10-26 at 08:37 AM.

Default Plez help me...just one problem
    When i change the wallpaper.png in the them folder..
    but it cant show the full pic in my iphone4 ..

here is what happens in the picture in the attachment

How can i adjust it to let my iphone4 show the full picture without

resize the picture?

Please help me..

Thank you so much ~!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0232.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Wim, I need your help. You have msn or so? So I can explain what I need.

Wim, ik heb je hulp nodig. Heb je msn ofzo? Dan kan ik uitleggen wat ik nodig heb.

Cheers
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

is it possible add the name of city to "Picture Weather Widgets with clock and calendar"?

edit: solved and done
    Last edited by italodance; 2010-11-07 at 09:05 PM.

Thank you for the cool widget. Ive modded mine to something very simple. Native weather app opens up when you touch the weather widget. Theme is CarbonX HD by Thrane, with a few mods as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0077.png  
    Last edited by Malves; 2010-11-09 at 03:27 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you have any questions about these widgets, please ask them in this forum thread, don't pm me.
    When asked here anyone could answer or benefit from these answers.

This is my modded version of the 1derful theme Weather Widget, another WAD Widgets mod.
    I made it for the "Nine" theme by Zausser and "CLASSified" by barsoverbeats, but you can change the wallpaper.png to put this widget on any theme.

You can put it in /Library/Themes/ of your iPhone with OpenSSH (WiFi) or programs like iFunbox (USB)
    Then you go into Winterboard check one of them and close Winterboard.
    Keep your widget on top in Winterboard for the best result.

To change the weather location, edit Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    You can find the code for you location at National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report, it's the last part of the url after you searched your location.

It includes six icon sets which can also be changed by editing Widgets/Weather/Weather.html, just find the right line.

Known issues: Solved

Changes made for this version:
    Moved the clock and changed alignment of the text.
    Made the coordinates of the weather images absolute so the images won't shift with the length of the city name or weather description.
    Edited the css file to make it easier to configure the placement of all the elements yourself, put in descriptions and separate coordinates for all elements.
    Made the "mau" icon set appear bigger by puting them on a smaller canvas.
    Replaced some of the "fair" images.
    Cleaned up a bit.
    Broke it, fixed it again, lost too much sleep

Change v0.3:
    Fixed the calendar, the days and months will fit again.

Change v0.4:
    Bug fix, better alignment, replaced a couple images.

How to edit your weather location and choice of icon set

I made two more widgets with clock and calendar only.

[edit]
    sorry, they do need a wallpaper inside after all, I broke something again Fixed the download with a wallpaper you can replace yourself inside for now.
    [/edit]

this is how they look.

Picture Weather Widgets with clock and calendar.
    These mods are based on the weather mods by our well respected forum member floppy_joe (is he banned yet ) and modded some more by others and me.

There are three icon sets available, Nine style, CLASS style and no style

Before putting this widget on your iPhone, unzip the HTML file that belongs to it.
    iPhone 3 users can (when using HTML_for_iP3)change the wallpaper through Setting/Photos, respring after applying another wallapaper.
    iPhone 4 users have to use HTML_for_iP4 and can change the Wallpaper.png inside the theme folder.
    iPhone 3 users can use HTML_for_iP4 in the same way if they want.

Weather location is set in Widget.html

Appreciate the work I put into these widgets? Hit the donate link or click on my signature
    Download:
    Weather Widget v0.4.theme.zip

Clock&Calendar Only (2).zip

Picture Weather&Clock.theme.zip
    Counter:
    Downloads: 1954
    Pm's: lost count
    Donations: 16 (thank you very much )

Donate
    You wrote: "To change the weather location, edit Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    You can find the code for you location at National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report, it's the last part of the url after you searched your location.

It includes six icon sets which can also be changed by editing Widgets/Weather/Weather.html, just find the right line."

I am on Mac and I use iFile on my iPhone (4.1) or SSH PhoneView. Where exactly can I find those lines? Also, I could not find online the code for Painesville, Ohio. Please Help as I really spent hours to find out how to change the city and now, I am desperate . Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by iFlo View Post
    I am on Mac and I use iFile on my iPhone (4.1) or SSH PhoneView. Where exactly can I find those lines? Also, I could not find online the code for Painesville, Ohio. Please Help as I really spent hours to find out how to change the city and now, I am desperate . Thanks in advance
    You navigate to <root>/Library/Themes/NameOfWidget.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    Edit Weather.html,
    find var locale =
    change the location code to USOH0745

I found this location code by searching Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and clicking the rss feed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You navigate to <root>/Library/Themes/NameOfWidget.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    Edit Weather.html,
    find var locale =
    change the location code to USOH0745

I found this location code by searching Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and clicking the rss feed.
    Wow! Wim66, your such a fast response is wonderful! Thank you so much! Though, I did exactly what you said and now, I have "Request Weather..." Also, isn't there a way to put "default" so that it would work along with my General settings? Anyway, It is not working yet. Any other suggestion? I thank you a lot in advance for your support. Once it is totally resolved, I will post details about that threat for others who may need that support as well. iFlo

Wow! Wim66, your such a fast response is wonderful! Thank you so much! Though, I did exactly what you said and now, I have "Request Weather..." Also, isn't there a way to put "default" so that it would work along with my General settings? Anyway, It is not working yet. Any other suggestion? I thank you a lot in advance for your support. Once it is totally resolved, I will post details about that threat for others who may need that support as well. iFlo
    This really is an old thread.
    I made some improvements to the widget and started another thread here.
    You can download the latest version through Cydia if you add my repo cydia.myrepospace.com/wim66/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wim, I just discovered something. In fact, the weather setting takes effect only with "1derfulHDWeatherWidget" (#1) but not with "1derfulHD2.0WeatherWidget" (#2)! the thing is that I don't like the setting of the #1 but I love the one on #2. That explains now why I couldn't find the html file in the #2 folder. Is there a way to copy and paste the files from #1 to #2? Thanks to let met know as soon as you can.
    Wim, I also discovered how talented you are and I wish I were like you!

Wim, I just discovered something. In fact, the weather setting takes effect only with "1derfulHDWeatherWidget" (#1) but not with "1derfulHD2.0WeatherWidget" (#2)! the thing is that I don't like the setting of the #1 but I love the one on #2. That explains now why I couldn't find the html file in the #2 folder. Is there a way to copy and paste the files from #1 to #2? Thanks to let met know as soon as you can.
    Wim, I also discovered how talented you are and I wish I were like you!
    I don't know.
    I'm sure 1derfulHD got better too, so you can't just copy and paste stuff anymore.
    You can reuse code, but you have to know a little about what you are doing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Well, the soft I found on Cydia is very confusing. It did download 4 different files at the same time. Couple of them don't even work at all. When I uninstalled one of them, it uninstalled all of the packages at the same time. I just got the iPhone and it is the first time I am exploring all its features. I am learning more and more about Cydia stuffs but it can be very confusing while I have no problems with some other apps I downloaded.
    Also, I don't understand why your latest app does not show up in my cydia list. I had to download it via the link with my computer but now that I have it, I don't know where to put it in my iphone.
    Jailbreak stuffs can be a real pain in the butt especially when you love (and paid for) a particular app and it is not working properly.
    Also, changing thread is not convenient for visitors. I get lost with the numerous threads about the exact same topic... Why to do simple when we can do complicated???
    Well, I am getting highly frustrated because I cannot find a clear and detailed solution of my issues.

I don't know.
    I'm sure 1derfulHD got better too, so you can't just copy and paste stuff anymore.
    You can reuse code, but you have to know a little about what you are doing.
    Well, I give up with my issue. Though, I just discovered there is a "1derful HD PINK mod" that is free for the ones who purchased the HD. I am one of them and I'd like to know where to find it. Once again, it doesn't show up in Cydia... I will highly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by iFlo; 2010-11-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast