Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS4 Weather and Calendar Widget (iPhone3 & iPhone4)

  1. #301
    I just didn't want you to go without your favorite wallpaper

  2. #302
    iPhoneaholic dReAdLoKdEmOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 132 Times in 103 Posts

    Your the **** thanks!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to dReAdLoKdEmOn For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-08-30)

  4. #303
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    where can i find the floppie_joe's new weather mod ?

    it looks great

    thx

  5. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    where can i find the floppie_joe's new weather mod ?

    it looks great

    thx
    skiptowncat posted one here, with some extra pictures http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post5427083
    Haven't tried this one myself, but it should be ok.

  6. #305
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Any luck on the weather widget wim?

  7. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    Any luck on the weather widget wim?
    Have to get back home first.
    It's gonna be tonight before I can look into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    Hey wim66 is there a way you can edit the Weather.HTML to include cloudy1_night png?Currently it is not added
    Now I get it, you're right cloudy1_night.png isn't used.
    I can't add a weather description in the html.
    I can use the image to replace cloudy2_night.png in the spils icon set.
    Than it would be 1 cloud for "partly cloudy" and two clouds for "mostly cloudy".
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-08-30 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    lepetitmort84 (2010-08-30)

  9. #307
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Have to get back home first.
    It's gonna be tonight before I can look into it.


    Now I get it, you're right cloudy1_night.png isn't used.
    I can't add a weather description in the html.
    I can use the image to replace cloudy2_night.png in the spils icon set.
    Than it would be 1 cloud for "partly cloudy" and two clouds for "mostly cloudy".
    If you could do it that would be great!!

  10. #308
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    awesome man... looks great!

    Random question... how do you get the "104 mb" at the top.. I assume that's the MB you have used for the month?

    as in this picture..



    But great mod tho on the widget!
    Last edited by Shanks12; 2010-08-31 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shanks12 For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-08-31)

  12. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    awesome man... looks great!

    Random question... how do you get the "104 mb" at the top.. I assume that's the MB you have used for the month?

    as in this picture..



    But great mod tho on the widget!
    Thanks
    The MB displayed is my free memory, it's a SBSettings thing.
    If you go into SBSettings and tap More, you'll find it under SBSettings Options

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Shanks12 (2010-08-31)

  14. #310
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Thanks
    The MB displayed is my free memory, it's a SBSettings thing.
    If you go into SBSettings and tap More, you'll find it under SBSettings Options
    Haha, Thanks! I never even looked in the SBSettings options.. Oh the little things you miss when you don't look!

  15. #311
    Thanks, great work!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to majid23 For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-08-31)

  17. #312
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 108 Times in 62 Posts

    Sorry for my bad english, but i'm french. I use your lovely widget but i have usually the same error with meteo " the indication is only Fair for my city : BORDEAUX in french. I change many things in widget.html and ispn but i'm not arrived to have correct answer with Fair. The T) is OK the date and day too in frnch but the description indicator is bad and always FAIR.
    Someone for help me please ??


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by tigrou85; 2010-08-31 at 09:20 PM.

  18. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrou85 View Post
    Sorry for my bad english, but i'm french. I use your lovely widget but i have usually the same error with meteo " the indication is only Fair for my city : BORDEAUX in french. I change many things in widget.html and ispn but i'm not arrived to have correct answer with Fair. The T) is OK the date and day too in frnch but the description indicator is bad and always FAIR.
    Someone for help me please ??


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Essaies ici : weather.com - Search Drilldown

    Par contre as tu réussit à mettre l la date et l heure sur l image ? au lieux du Haut

  19. #314
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 108 Times in 62 Posts

    Concernant le code je l'ai mis mais il ne ne me trouve pas la ville et me marque toujours FAIR en bas à gauche
    Concernant la position de la date et l'heure c'est en changeant les reglages dans le fichier wallpaper.htlm a la racine du theme tu modifies la valeur qui se trouve en bas a cette ligne :
    <table style="position: absolute; top: 260px; height:30px; width: 320px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    Et tu changes les chiffres qui se trouve aprres top :

    Sinon pour mo ipas de changement je n'y arrive pas a faire disparaitre FAIR ( I want see most cloudly and other words and not only FAIR please help me if you know

  20. #315

  21. #316
    I cant wait to try this out, need 4.0.2 to jailbroken first

  22. #317

  23. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    No, I have no idea, haven't had that problem.
    I didn't make the new picture weather mod, maybe you should download a newer version, if you can find it.

  24. #319
    Ok thx

    perraphs a problem in my widget u can to give me your opinion?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-01 at 01:00 AM.

  25. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ok thx

    perraphs a problem in my widget u can to give me your opinion?
    I have never seen this html before, don't know which widget it came from.
    Can't tell you much else

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •