Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS4 Weather and Calendar Widget (iPhone3 & iPhone4)

  1. #201
    This is how I've got it now, been aligning the text.



    Now I'm goiong to drop the clock a couple of px


    Quote Originally Posted by ajk1311 View Post
    oh i see. so is there anything i can do about the mau image myself to fix it?
    You could replace the mist images, the fog images might be cut off too.

    __________________
    Donate
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-08-26 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #202
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    I still can't get the picture weather to show. Ip4, 4.0.1.
    I downloaded the link using ifile, unzipped everything in the folder, unzipped the HTML for ip4 and selected in winterboard and get nothing.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    I still can't get the picture weather to show. Ip4, 4.0.1.
    I downloaded the link using ifile, unzipped everything in the folder, unzipped the HTML for ip4 and selected in winterboard and get nothing.
    That's the floppy_Joe picture mod right?
    Can you pm me your location?
    And which icon set do you want Nine OR CLASS?
    Than maybe I can send you a widget that works.

  4. #204
    ok i edited the icons a little. hopefully these work but my weather isnt fair anymore lol so i cannot test them. I also redid the fog. Also here is the nine clock in blue!

    Mau icons:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

    Blue clock:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

    Plus a wallpaper for the blue clock without the weather:


    another question, wim. how do i change my font like you did?
    Last edited by ajk1311; 2010-08-26 at 07:27 PM.

  5. #205
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ajk1311 View Post
    ok i edited the icons a little. hopefully these work but my weather isnt fair anymore lol so i cannot test them. I also redid the fog. Also here is the nine clock in blue!

    Mau icons:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

    Blue clock:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

    Plus a wallpaper for the blue clock without the weather:


    another question, wim. how do i change my font like you did?
    You should make a white clock.

  6. #206
    i can do that. I just don't prefer the white so I haven't made one that's all

    here's the white clock:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/41530558...hite.theme.zip

    Green:

    Blue:

    White:


    hope you enjoy!

    Note: Wim, that's how the fair icon looks now; my weather changed back lol
    Last edited by ajk1311; 2010-08-26 at 08:11 PM.

  7. #207
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    Default Picture Weather&Clock
    Dear Wim66,

    i've been trying your widget picture weather on my IP4 an it's really cool..

    Beautiful work as always..

    Just 2 questions please :

    How to translate the weather information (ex : party cloudy...)?

    How to change the format for the date and put clock in 24h..

    I'm french sorry for my bad level of english


  8. #208
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    fairfield, ca
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 110 Times in 91 Posts

    Default Am/Pm
    is there a way to move over the time? the am/pm are crowded. thank you, great work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  

  9. #209
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rwmeade View Post
    is there a way to move over the time? the am/pm are crowded. thank you, great work
    Yes, I believe it's the Top.css file!

  10. #210
    made new mau images for fair and foggy weather.



    Quote Originally Posted by rwmeade View Post
    is there a way to move over the time? the am/pm are crowded. thank you, great work
    You can move it in the css file.
    But it should be ok in the latest download on the first page, unless you canged things yourself.
    __________________
    Donate
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-08-26 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    ajk1311 (2010-08-26), rwmeade (2010-08-26)

  12. #211
    Those look much better than mine

    Are those in the download link on the dirst page?
    Last edited by ajk1311; 2010-08-26 at 11:30 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ajk1311 For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-08-26)

  14. #212
    The new images are in the next version, version 0.4
    Text is all lined up and there are no white pixels in the upper left corner.
    Like I said yesterday, I'll upload it when the "donations counter" hits 10.
    It still sits at 8 donations, 770 downloads.



    __________________
    Donate

  15. #213

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ajk1311 For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-08-27)

  17. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk1311 View Post
    Just donated
    Thanks bro, really appreciate it

    Now that I know a little about how these clock widgets work, it's just a question of where to put it and what to do with the fonts

    Last edited by wim66; 2010-08-27 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #215
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    weather picture :

    i just need to know where i need to change to put it in french (weather,date and 24h date...)

    i saw date in french in the wallpaper.html but don(t know how apply it...

    No problemo for donation with your extra work

    many thx for your help

  19. #216
    Hey Wim, how do i change the font? Will just editing the css files be enough or are there other files i need?

  20. #217
    Holy crap! 15 pages. I'm glad I never started a thread.

    Where the hell is my royalty checks?

    Let's not forget that the original work, coding and images came from an k nitsua and z theme made by the floppy dubbed mad coder ibnyaffa.

    Thank you wim for adding more and cleaning up my mess

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-08-27)

  22. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    weather picture :

    i just need to know where i need to change to put it in french (weather,date and 24h date...)

    i saw date in french in the wallpaper.html but don(t know how apply it...

    No problemo for donation with your extra work

    many thx for your help
    The picture weather mod can be translated for the calendar bit in the html file, but the weather description is in English.
    I think the description comes from the Yahoo rrs feed.
    I'll have to look into how to translate that.
    I'll turn it into a 24hr clock for you with the calendar in French and send it tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Holy crap! 15 pages. I'm glad I never started a thread.

    Where the hell is my royalty checks?

    Let's not forget that the original work, coding and images came from an k nitsua and z theme made by the floppy dubbed mad coder ibnyaffa.

    Thank you wim for adding more and cleaning up my mess
    Yeah, I noticed ibnyaffa in there
    I try to give credit where I can.
    There are a lot of these mods out there, some of them pretty ugly, I just clean them up a bit, fix them where they're broken and make them more configurable
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-08-27 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    romg78 (2010-08-27)

  24. #219
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    Waouh it's christmas...
    you're so great..

    i was not hoping so much;..
    i'll check how to pay you a beer or coffee lol

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-08-27)

  26. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk1311 View Post
    Hey Wim, how do i change the font? Will just editing the css files be enough or are there other files i need?
    css file and/or html.
    Just look for fontsize:

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •