Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEON theme

Thank you for this great skin!
    Could you please provide some more icons? I still need one for Services.app, Lights Off.app, Tetromino.app, Labyrinth.app, Contacts.app and iTunes.app.

thanks thanks thanks !!!

Ryan

Maybe it's just me, but arent we missing a contact icon??
    It's not working in my theme, so could anyone please upload it, or something like that??

Thomas..

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

any change on more icons or telling us how you created the neon effect im guessing photoshop??
    -20" iMac 2.2 Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -13" MB 2.2 Core 2 Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -iPhone 3G 8GB
    -Canon 50D

Hi, your icons are just great, I'm using both of them!
    Can you please make icons for Tris, Blinker, iCrossword, PuzzleManiak, BossTools and Chuzzle?!?
    ... hum, maybe they're too much ... LOL ... NEON theme is just great and it's a shame that there are some apps without neon icon.

i don't get how do i do this if i am already registered

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have a Jailbroken iPhone? If so it's in the Installer.

Great theme, Need more icons though please.

SwirlyMMS
    iTunes
    MobilePreview
    iSolitaire
    Tris
    Pool
    fring

Thanks.

I like this a lot man!

I think I may go and try to create my own neon theme now :P

more more more!!!!

how do you edit those icons, they are alway reversed and look weird
    when I try to edit with paint shop pro or ACDsee, MsPaint and other program
    Last edited by delta313; 2008-05-18 at 06:44 PM.

I downloaded this and will be trying it out shortly.

I do tons of driving at night and as such even with the screen brightness turned down, it's still kind of bright. This theme looks workable for me.

can i get tutor to get thmes into my iphone?
    thx!

could i request a bunch of icon that i need..
    ipod
    installer
    ringtones
    SMSD
    SMBPrefs
    Wedict
    Simport
    HWInfo
    Wetool-US
    Finder
    BoosPrefs
    Pdfviewer
    Swiry MMS
    isolitare
    Pool
    iphysic
    chess
    teromino
    camerapro
    sketches..

thx very much!
    Last edited by aqhark; 2008-05-23 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey guys...like you I LOVE this theme.

I needed lots of icons, so I did some searching and found this. Go here. TONNES of neon icons. Not necessarily for particular programs, but you can easily save them and rename them for appropriate programs on your iPhone.

You may need to resize them to 60x60 pixels.

JyriK's deviantART Gallery

Pages 2 and 3 have 8 sets of icons!!

The only thing that's preventing me from using this theme fulltime, is the fact that there is no background wallpaper, it's just black.

How can I go about throwing in some blue abstract style lines in the background or towards the dock area?

If someone could throw on a background that would be great.

I tried to use Customize to select a different background image but still use this theme, but after I select a different wallpaper and it says it was added, after I unlock the phone again, it's still just the plain solid black background? does anyone have a custom neon theme nowadays I can use?

Any quick help will get a thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogs4Life View Post
    The only thing that's preventing me from using this theme fulltime, is the fact that there is no background wallpaper, it's just black.

How can I go about throwing in some blue abstract style lines in the background or towards the dock area?

If someone could throw on a background that would be great.

I tried to use Customize to select a different background image but still use this theme, but after I select a different wallpaper and it says it was added, after I unlock the phone again, it's still just the plain solid black background? does anyone have a custom neon theme nowadays I can use?

Any quick help will get a thanks.
    just turn off "theme wallpaper" in summerboard and then choose a normal wallpaper to use.

and i'd use this except it's missing itunes, bossprefs, snapture, apps, and games. the apps and games are categories.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

thanks Very nice

reminds me of sprints advertising lol

Pleeaaaseeee port this theme to 2.0, cant get enough of this theme.

Pleeaaaseeee port this theme to 2.0, cant get enough of this theme.
    Yea, same here I really want this theme

how do you get it on your iPhone?

Donwload the icons from this site, then manual installation would be like this:

1) install winterboard on the iphone, then install iphonebrowser 1.9.1 on your PC.

2) Use Iphonebrowser to connect to the iphone and create a folder called "MyNeon.theme" under /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx

3) Use Iphonebrowser to create a subfolder called "Icons" under /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/MyNeon.theme"

4) make sure the icons you want to use are properly sized to maximum 60x60 pixels (tips: use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize them if required)

5) use iphonebrowser to drag and drop the icons from your PC to the "Icons" folder you just created on the Ihone. They need to be properly renamed to match your iphone apps name (ex: Phone.png, Calendar.png, Notes.png ...) caps are important

6) Finally start winterboard and select the MyNeon theme on the list and respring
    Last edited by delta313; 2009-08-20 at 04:16 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234