Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Default AfterHours Released

AfterHours 3.0

The Top Extraordinary Themes of December: Winner – Anthony Giola
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of November: Winner – Anthony Giola
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of October: Winner – Alien1974
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of September: Winner – FreeApple
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of August: Winner – Alien1974
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of July: Winner – Entombed Sh4dw
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of June: Winner – K.Nitsua/Zausser
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of May: Winner – Alien1974

THEME LIVE ON ROCK AND CYDIA!!!!

Here we have a extremly sleek theme being created by me Free-Apple and TC CENTEX!!! Ground up Visions is the title of my graphics designs and I am here at MMI to bring a whole new element of themes! This Theme is now in Beta testing stages and is being converted to be 4.0 compatible! Big thanks to TCCentex and Halten77 for all his help within the theme and here on MMI! This theme is complete with just about everything possible skined is and if it is'nt write me and Ill see what I can do! Now there are Two sets of icons and Two sets of Auto icons! The set that is going to come default with have around 200 icons and I will take any request to make shure all icons ppl want or have become taken care of . If you like to just have a frame Switch Icons and the auto icon should take care of most! PSD included! Wallpaper alt, Dock, alt, three different ways to use lockscreen! Weather widget, Userlockscreen, and normal with battery! Any request will be taken into consideration and If over 100 ppl request color schemes I will do so!

The widget in this theme is able to be turn on and off in winterboard "seperate file" and will have many other options for users. Other then the widgets this is a plug in play theme! If you want to use the widgets iBlank and lockscreen clock hide is suggested both FREE from Cydia!

As we can see here at the lockscreen we have a beutiful widget with a nice digital clock in the middle. This also has your current weather, temp, location and date.

When the widget is turned off you have three option "normal, widget, or an overlay which will enable the user to use the stock settings and apply ther pictures but have a nice frame.

The springboard or homepage for plug in go users will have the options for widgets, shelves, as well as just background. There will be full set of icons also with an icon autoskin which takes care of most icons that I miss. I will aslo include the PSD file for those who like to make their own.

For advanced users there will be a nav theme with springjumps, iblank, catagories, and will have four main icons per page. I am also going to add the drawer effect from HTC's which Alien discovered how to apply to the iphone.

This theme will be complete with UIImages, sounds, popups, and many many apps since I like themes to be as complete as possible I will make shure I try to at least to all stock apps able to do so.

Check out the scrrenshots below ....there is also a chatkit and compass but these need to be tested by a phone user I used SIP to skin the phone so some things might need to be adjusted there as well, but have this taken care of at final release!!

AfterHours is the Official Name!!!

AFTER HOURS

Winner is Halten77 who also converted this theme to be compatible with 4.0. Big Thanks to him for that as well

Video of AfterHours in Action Thanks to TCCentex!!!
    Remember this is a screen video some images may seem pixilated but believe me they are very very clean on your device this is simply to show the extent of the theme!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huoQv9qsmc[/ame]

Here is the new video of the widget Animation big thanks to Syn1ster for the video!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MijAiDgSbc]YouTube - AfterHours Animated Clock Widget[/ame]

LockScreen and unlock keypad

Media Player Skin

Home Screen, New AfterHour Icons, Clock

]

Home Screen, Second set of icons, Clock,& with auto icons in action!

PopUp Images

SB Pro with slide controls "hud" and lcd controlls

Calculator

Phone app...

Timer app

Safari

Calendar

Weather day and night

Weather and UI Search

SBSettings....SBsettings Dock and resring image

USER LOCKSCREEN FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO USE THE WIDGET

Color Schemes! iNav and extra widgets

red color scheme

green color scheme

The original ideas came from here How to Create a Highly Detailed Hi-Tech Power Button | Psdtuts+
    Big thanks to them for the tutorial! All original work will NOT reflect at the final product. The theme is subject to change

If you like this theme go check out

1.Derful by TC Centex

iCatalyst by Subywrex

Kryptonite by Flybritn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -homescreen.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-12-07 at 06:07 PM.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-08-29), Aldog18 (2010-08-31), caliban86 (2010-08-05), carlipods (2010-08-17), chrispod (2010-08-07), darthksimor (2010-12-28), Dezsx (2010-09-02), Joshuawilde (2010-08-06), kevin.e.white (2010-08-06), Khanage13 (2010-08-21), King Shady (2010-08-05), kommodoro (2010-08-30), marco29 (2010-10-15), ricgo (2010-08-05), saab9k (2010-08-22), Simon76 (2010-08-05), SYN1ST3R (2010-08-21), TimJ777 (2010-10-30), togomaku (2010-08-06), vanki3ll (2010-09-06), Vietboyu (2010-08-29), w00dS (2010-08-05), WRX-KANO (2010-08-05), yusuf530i (2010-08-16), Zwayne (2010-08-05)

Finally! Looks awesome

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05), LynV (2010-09-15)

Default Full version
    Am I missing something? Or, is the full version NOT on Cydia OR Rock? Where can we get the full version?

Thanks

bro apple,im in the thread but i didnt see the icons that you posted

can it b used on iphone 4 high res screen?

Thanks

Very nice looking theme!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwayne For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05)

@nailerpa: it's probably not on there yet. They take several days to upload it. I submitted mine week ago and still not on

11. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05)

I just tried it on mine, it's works, but I don't see the full version.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stickem602 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05)

I just installed the trial version and it put my phone into safe mode. The screen shots above look really nice though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aerius For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05)

Hey everybody I will try to awnser as many questions in this post here as I can so read it up =)

The full Version is Not yet on Cydia but has been submitted! The trial version is there along with SBSettings! the full version should be up within the next week or two! Give mr. Kyle some time he is probally really busy with the new JB and and IOS4!

I will send a link to the full version of 4.0 if you request for me to do so! Just PM me and Ill work it out! =)

Simons go to the other thread for 3.0 I posted the icons there!

This CAN BE used for IOS4!!! High Res, but is not yet to that status us Theme Creators are waiting on the IOS4 stock theme ! Some are experiencing diffucties such as Aerius but not all! This is a winterboard issue NOT MY THEME!!!

I wanted to personally thank the Super Moderator for stopping in that is a first for me and it feels GREAT! THANKS ZWAYNE!!!

OK so if I missed your question I am sorry I am working on the 1.5 update for this theme already so when it comes out I can submitt the newer version and it wont take so long! =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-05 at 07:14 PM.

update, nice theme.
    Last edited by Aerius; 2010-08-05 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks

Hey apple how come the icons its not line up in the square box of the wallpaper did i do something wrong

Areius....It has nothing to do with the Theme! The theme does not change anything with your phone! It is like storing 5 pictures in your photo album....thats it.

I have no idea what happend maybe somthing to do with the JB itself I would definitly restore and re JB but just know WinterBoard is having compatibilty issues!!!

Dude so sorry for what happened and I hope you get it fixed

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Love this theme, the color n design concept is awesome ... great job!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05)

Thanks

Very nice theme!!! I like this one a lot!!!! Nice work! Very impressive.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05)

Is it fully compatible with iOS 4? I'd rather not pay in Cydia... May I pay via Paypal for this lovely theme? Thanks!
    Last edited by gpvecchi; 2010-08-05 at 09:42 PM.

No theme is fully compatible with IOS4 yet! Very soon there should be some winterboard updates and us theme creators will get a copy of the IOS4 stock theme so we know all the images and their sizes! It is not as easy as it sounds or I just put it but trust me all themes will be very soon! All of us theme creators are working togather and working hard to sdo so!

Download the trial on Cydia its free and youll know if it works then! Thanks

Thanks, I'll follow this thread, and I'll anxiously wait an iOS4 version! This is perhaps the best theme I saw...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gpvecchi For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-05)

Thanks

apple,so as right now the afterhpue its not compatible with iphone 4

It is but not fully....there are some unkown images and things that dont skin yet

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast