Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

I have displayrecorder which records very good quality and frame rate. If you could send the file I would be more than happy to post the video for everyone to see.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Wood. Mind sending me the original Info.plist from AfterHours.theme? I miss the Ghost effect as well. Send it to [email protected] thanks bro
    Email coming you way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

Halten77 (2010-08-22)

Good morning ppl!!! I believe the ghost effect that your talking about only works on 4.0 because it is transpaent but not really..lol
    might be wrong though....

Syn1ster whats your email I will send that over and that would be great....just to show how that animation really works!!!

If anybody has any idea how I can fix the phone dialer pressed let me know Iam having trouble fixing that!

Red Scheme is almost done all I have left now is the UIFolder and icons...all the bundles folder is done...few thats alot of work guys I dont know how many I can do so please lets vote on one more color

1)Green
    2)Purple "caint forget about the ladies"
    3)yellow
    ???

And today I will be submiting 2.0 so if there is any quick request let me know so I can take care of it!! thanks to all of you for being so legitt throught this whole process!

Hey w00ds how did you get your name on the screen?

My wife said pink would be cool. Haha!

Are you able to do any icon requests?

After Hours alternate color = Purple (gives ladies a choice, although pink may be popular too for them)

FreeApple, I PM'd you my email

Yeh I like pink too!

Pinkish purple...

Yeah any icon request ....what are they man?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-08-22), SYN1ST3R (2010-08-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roush00 View Post
    Hey w00ds how did you get your name on the screen?
    I made it in PhotoShop. I took the original Wallpaper.png and used the AfterHours font to create my own....then drop shadow and outer glow brought everything together. I can make you one if you would like....Make sure the spelling and capitalization is exactly the way you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Are you able to do any icon requests?
    Yes....it would be very helpful if you already had a pic of the icon you want done. It would save us some time on trying to search for one and maybe not getting the one you want.

Free....that looks pretty cool. I think my wife would like that.

hey woods you might be able to help me out here.. when im looking for the name of the icon that i want to replace all i get is icon.png.. for instance when me and free were working on the stuff for the i4 last night i got him to do up an icon for tsn.. when i went and looked in the tsn folder to find the name corresponding to the logo all it had was icon.png.. any ideaas as to what im doing wrong?

Special thanks to FreeApple for allowing me to share a video of his work

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MijAiDgSbc[/ame]
    Last edited by SYN1ST3R; 2010-08-22 at 06:37 PM.

Here is the new video of the widget Animation big thanks to Syn1ster for the video!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MijAiDgSbc]YouTube - AfterHours Animated Clock Widget[/ame]
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-22 at 06:38 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-08-22)

that looks sick..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tach08 View Post
    hey woods you might be able to help me out here.. when im looking for the name of the icon that i want to replace all i get is icon.png.. for instance when me and free were working on the stuff for the i4 last night i got him to do up an icon for tsn.. when i went and looked in the tsn folder to find the name corresponding to the logo all it had was icon.png.. any ideaas as to what im doing wrong?
    In order to change the icon, the icon needs to be renamed exactly as the original. Is this what you're looking for? If the file name is TSN.png then the new icon needs to be exactly that way.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22)

now what if the original icon was named icon.png? i pulled the tsn icon out of the app folder and it went by icon.png sent it to free he made up the icon sent it back and even though it was named the same the icon wont show up

Thanks

now what if the original icon was named icon.png? i pulled the tsn icon out of the app folder and it went by icon.png sent it to free he made up the icon sent it back and even though it was named the same the icon wont show up
    If you went into the actual app folder and grabbed the icon that is associated with that app, it will probably be named icon.png. In order to move it somewhere else, such as into a theme....you will probably need to rename it the same as the file associated with the app. Hold down any app to make your icons wiggle, then press the "x" on the app that you need to know the actual spelling. A box will pop up and ask if you're sure you want to delete the specified app. In quotes will be the name of the app or file that you're looking for. You will need to rename the icon just like that name but without the quotes.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22)

right on.. worked like a charm.. thanks dude.. any way you would be able to whip me up a background similar to yours with Tach08 in it???

Thanks

right on.. worked like a charm.. thanks dude.. any way you would be able to whip me up a background similar to yours with Tach08 in it???
    No problem. Glad I could help. Hit the thanks button.

You ask and you shall receive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22), marco29 (2010-08-22), Tach08 (2010-08-22)

Got a question. I use AfterHours 4.0 and tried using iBlank to create blanks for the wall widget but I get AH framed boxes, not invisible "blanks". What do you guys use to get blanks without the frames?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
    Got a question. I use AfterHours 4.0 and tried using iBlank to create blanks for the wall widget but I get AH framed boxes, not invisible "blanks". What do you guys use to get blanks without the frames?
    I use iBlank just like you but I don't have the frames. Try this...make your icons wiggle and click on the "x" on one of the blanks and let us know what it says inside the quotes.

huh? thats a first....I think you might have to check off "No Icon Shadows - iBlank" in winterboard ....this only applys to 4.0 users

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast