Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Last edited by marco29; 2010-08-22 at 12:54 AM.

Not sure if that pics ok to be posted marco

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliquippakid For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-08-22)

Thanks

hi apple,can i get the update.thanks

Wowzzers! I left for a while toady and cam back to a but load of things to awnser so bare with me and hopefully I can awsner everybodys questions and request!

Syn1ster- I like the idea but am working on sooo much that will have to wait but will be a feature eventually now that you brought it to my attention

Aliquiappakid- First off thank you for your purchase!! The url progress should show butif it doesnt I will fix on the next update for sure we cant have that now can we...lol

Marco- Thanks for sharing with us your mods! They look great! i sent the PSD and if you need me to still add an overlay to the lockscreen frame I surely can do that quick like with no problems! Thanks man!

Halten they would be great ...the display recorder I am stuck with 4.0 for now =) I cant really show off the new animation without a video so that would be great I ill be contacting you via email or facebook soon! Thanks bro! =)

Replicator-Cydia is taking for ever ! IDK when it will be available but it has been submitted almost three weeks ago! A month to upload a theme is just rediculous no matter how much they have on their plate, but theres nothing I can do to make the process any faster! Rock has been up for a week now and updates happen almost overnight!=) so go to Rock and get satisfied! lol =)

Simons- did you download from Rock? I know you paid but the rock update should be there if you want to make it easier for the both of us install rock make an ID and I can send a promotional code and yuo can install for free then recieve all updates when availabler..if not let me know and Ill work somthing out!

Roush00~ the weather should be there if not I could have misplaced in the update and expect to be back in the next one 2.0 with also TONS of NEW stuff! Thanks man!

Few~~ I hope I got everybody! If I missed any questions Iam sorry just ask agin! LOL now its back to work
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-22 at 01:46 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-08-22)

If some one will have it

http://www.box.net/shared/62qf6yag6d
    Last edited by marco29; 2010-08-22 at 02:09 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to marco29 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22)

whats that marco? more addons for the theme??

Here is the quick video of the new animation....the screen recorder vids never show any justice but you can gt the look! Thanks to Halten77

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTuQ3O9TUOk]YouTube - 0.mov[/ame]
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-22 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-08-22)

That's gonna be sick. Is that going to be for the lockscreen aswell?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, please take note... The on/off glow of the clock is slower and smoother. ScreenRecorder is laggy at the moment so it shows it turn off/on very darn quick.

Free Apple

Just something I noticed when on a call and you have to use the keypad to say input your account information the keys are jacked up. IE when you hit the 7 you get *, hit 4 you get 7, Hit 8 you get 0.. ect.

Wall Weather no clock!!! Thanks to Halten77 for this Modification!!! This will be in the update along with the weather Animation...which can not be on the lockscreen yet becuase I have not been able to get this all into one widget and the lockscreen only handles one at a time LockBackground.HTML as far as I know but Iam still trying =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roush00 View Post
    Free Apple

Just something I noticed when on a call and you have to use the keypad to say input your account information the keys are jacked up. IE when you hit the 7 you get *, hit 4 you get 7, Hit 8 you get 0.. ect.
    WTF! Apple I just noticed this as well! What the hell?! I tested it out and he's right. The "In-Call" keypad has all the keys messed up. The keypad.pngs and keypadpressed.pngs are all phucked up. Wow... NEVER noticed this... I'll fix it for you Apple, I can do it. Save you the work.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22)

thats odd ...it doesnt even make sense since the keypad pressed is the excat same image just with glowing effect..if it was like the calc with seperate images then I could understand why but huh thats got me puzzed....

Halten dont curse at me..LMAO JK =p thanks bro

New in call iand in call glow in the images below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo_3.jpg  

Thanks

I sent you an email. No dice on repairing the keypad. Can't find the corresponding files. Dang my lack of the Stock 3.0 Theme... *Sigh*

Plist for no docked icon lables under Ios 4.0

Info.plist

Last edited by marco29; 2010-08-22 at 09:02 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to marco29 For This Useful Post:

w00dS (2010-08-22)

Thanks

Thanks Marco!

Hey Marco, which folder in the theme would that get put into?

Thanks

The root of the AfterHours folder. Just go into AfterHours.theme and replacce the Info.plist that's already in there.

Thanks

I kinda like the "ghost" effect of the dock words with a little light behind them.

I still got the new plist in case I want to change it. Thanks marco.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

w00dS (2010-08-22)

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast