Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Free, thank you for trying to keep up with everyones request, that says alot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-21)

Could anybody make a 24 hours clock mod for lockscreen?

I try to have the clock from the springboard and the Cameraroll select on my lockscreen Some one can help me to get the image in the Overlay Area im not a coder !

1.99, not so much cash for sexy theme.

Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post

I try to have the clock from the springboard and the Cameraroll select on my lockscreen Some one can help me to get the image in the Overlay Area im not a coder !

Wow what are you trying to do here? Looks cool ... what do you need help with getting the image centered? I can do that !

I love to see others trying to do for themselves and it looks like you tried like hell becuase what you have there is not easy to do! let me know what I can do to help Marco!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-08-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, I'm trying to put the LSweather widget on the homescreen. (Not with the big clock, just the weather widget on top) I'm looking, examining, and editing your files. Hopefully I'll get somewhere

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-21)

I have tried to purchase display recorder but it is not compatible with my device so I am charging my camcorder and later will post a quick video on the new animation with the widget! The blue glow goes on and off for the seconds ! One things that i haave problems with is putting it on the Lockscreen becuase I need two HTMLS to run this and the homscreen supports that with Wallpaper.html and Widget.HTML but the Lockscreen only supports LockBackground.HTML as far as I know...but Iam still trying...but wow this looks freaking legitt! Tonight expect the video of this and just maybee the red theme as well =)!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Downgrade and use ScreenRecorder OR I can send you A vid and you post it on MMi. I got Screenrecorder again yay

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    I have tried to purchase display recorder but it is not compatible with my device so I am charging my camcorder and later will post a quick video on the new animation with the widget! The blue glow goes on and off for the seconds ! One things that i haave problems with is putting it on the Lockscreen becuase I need two HTMLS to run this and the homscreen supports that with Wallpaper.html and Widget.HTML but the Lockscreen only supports LockBackground.HTML as far as I know...but Iam still trying...but wow this looks freaking legitt! Tonight expect the video of this and just maybee the red theme as well =)!!!
    Could you achieve the result using the same method used to create the Nexus neurolines lockscreen using css? (I posted the video, which contain more info a few posts back). I would love to see your lockscreen orb animated with a "breathing" type of effect where the light starts small in the center and gradually fades in brighter and continues to grow until it fills the entire orb and then does the reverse (big to small like it was when it started)

BONUS: Found this video on how to use custom keyboard themes in iOS4, maybe FreeApple would like to add a matching keyboard theme for AfterHours

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQ1PipoNMU[/ame]

***If anyone tries this please note that when you complete all steps in the video you will need to press the "globe" button on the bottom left to activate the keyboard theme, then you'll be good to go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by SYN1ST3R; 2010-08-21 at 09:35 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22)

it works cant believe I get it to work!!!

Just bought it is great. Really really really can't wait for red version tho. Also when loading a page in safari it doesn't show how much progress is being made in the URL text box. Any way to fix that?

Hi FreeApple can you make a nice overlay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post
    Hi FreeApple can you make a nice overlay for it?
    Is that a woman without breasts or a man with a woman's head?

Its a Woman you can look the Making of from that Wall!!
    manicho's Gallery

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

That is damn awesome Marco29

This theme will be Unbelievable after FreeApple gets the update completed

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-22), marco29 (2010-08-21)

Weird but cool taste you have!

Freeapple how Long will it take? For your theme? In cydia.. Waiting so Long Need a New theme

Quote Originally Posted by R3plic4tor View Post
    Freeapple how Long will it take? For your theme? In cydia.. Waiting so Long Need a New theme
    I don't think FreeApple has any control of when saurik updates Cydia with his theme after he uploads it to cydia. Your question would be better answered by saurik (Jay Freeman). I got tired of waiting for Cydia so I installed the ROCK app and bought it through there.

How do I get my weather page to update to the new one? It's still blue.

Thanks

hey apple how i didnt get the updates

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast