Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

The theme seems to work very well except for the the fact my clock doesn't seem to look like the one you pictured. It's missing the design around it. Anyone know how to fix it?

Default Auto Icon
    I cannot seem to get the auto icons to work on my iphone 4. Not sure how to get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarquez View Post
    The theme seems to work very well except for the the fact my clock doesn't seem to look like the one you pictured. It's missing the design around it. Anyone know how to fix it?

make sure you have set up in winterboard like this

AfterHoursLS----your choice!
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours....theme your os

Just make sure to have the clock above the theme and you should be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanx View Post
    I cannot seem to get the auto icons to work on my iphone 4. Not sure how to get it to work.

Iphone 4 has not been completly updated yet! you need [email protected] and such and That will be available within a couple weeks and the whole theme will be in retnia display eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    Wassup, My Local Drug dealer, Just thought of something ill. It would be sick on your LockScreenClockWidget, to have your fluorescent lights on the side of the clock to have sort of an on and off pulse look to it, u kno, cuz everytime I see the clock, I see a pulse. I could be high.

Sounds like a good idea! I could make an extra mod just for the fact of battery life it would be an option in winterboard I will have the outside blink for the seconds in the clock!

Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-20 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks a TON, that worked! My final question for now, do you know how I could go around changing the default color on it? You had a red one displayed on the examples, and I was wondering how to change the default blue to maybe green or red. Thanks.

Thanks a TON, that worked! My final question for now, do you know how I could go around changing the default color on it? You had a red one displayed on the examples, and I was wondering how to change the default blue to maybe green or red. Thanks.
    I believe he said the next update will include the other color options as a choice to select in winterboard.

FreeApple, could you add the ability to select just your clock widget for the lockscreen without the weather widget?

Thanks so much for all your hard work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-21)

Quote Originally Posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
    I believe he said the next update will include the other color options as a choice to select in winterboard.

FreeApple, could you add the ability to select just your clock widget for the lockscreen without the weather widget?

Thanks so much for all your hard work

Yup next update will have the red then the following will be red and purple then green i the final color scheme!

Are you talking bout the clock from the hompage or the clock from the original weathr widget?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Yup next update will have the red then the following will be red and purple then green i the final color scheme!

Are you talking bout the clock from the hompage or the clock from the original weathr widget?
    The clock from the weather widget

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea if you can pull that one off, that would be mad points in my book, and everyone elses book as well, Fu*k battery life lol
    of course it would drain alil more battery, but the fact that it would be an option would be fantastic, cheers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-21)

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    Yea if you can pull that one off, that would be mad points in my book, and everyone elses book as well, Fu*k battery life lol
    of course it would drain alil more battery, but the fact that it would be an option would be fantastic, cheers
    There is a Nexus lockscreen for the iPhone which uses css webkit animation. It is smooth and lag free, and most importantly not battery consuming compared to java script animation. This may be the way to implement the glowing effects users are asking for on the After Hours theme.

YouTube link to video and download link + more info. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8aJiv5R5Jk]YouTube - Nexus Live Lockscreen (REAL LIVE LOCKSCREEN FOR IPHONE)[/ame]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-21)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post

no problem I will modify it and post it up here probally tonight if not tommorow!

And I got the flashing on and off covered! I can probally get that started too .....I have a lot to do though so I am trying to juggle as many as request and awnser as many questions as I can!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-08-21)

Thanks for updating is. Do you know when you plan on releasing the next update? I'd appreciate it if you could modify the Facebook and Yelp apps though. They're apps a ton of people use and would like much nicer if they matched with the theme. Thanks a ton.

I plan on releasing the next update this weekend! =) and plan on releasing updates once a week until people are totaly satisfied becuase all of you deserve it!!! I appreciate all the feedback and support I have recieved and do not plan on letting any of my customers down! =)

Facebook and yelp...sure thing I will add to the list of things to do! LOL sersiously I have a list ! LMAO

OK So I have got the widget flashing on and off for seconds...it looks really freaking kool too! I still have to add the clock and weather but its coming along nicely!

I have to rewrite most of this becuase of the animation but wow what a great idea! When I first started making the theme I brought the widget in to my flash program and made it spin and the golw turned on and off but I realized flash is not possible...duh sould of known bettr but the animation here is very smooth and looks grat! Thanks Harlem for your suggestion....expect on next update!!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Tach08 (2010-08-21), w00dS (2010-08-21)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Thats awesome FreeApple. I know the flashing clock has to look amazing. I am looking forward to the update.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-21)

I'm having two issues..

Got it fixed!!

The only thing I would add is when you open a app and it has loading below it, is there anyway to make loading strobe in blue?
    Last edited by Roush00; 2010-08-21 at 04:24 AM.

Slider for Retnia display!!! =Try this out !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bottombarknobgray-2x.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-21 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks

[email protected] Free!!!! You've been busy. I've been trying to settle into my new job. I'm excited to see that new widget.

Also....when are we going to see AmberAlert???

Updates on this theme....creating a new theme....Do you ever sleep??

23. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-21)

Does anyone know how to set up the theme so I can have the lock screen slider? I just have the regular slider.

Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    [email protected] Free!!!! You've been busy. I've been trying to settle into my new job. I'm excited to see that new widget.

Also....when are we going to see AmberAlert???

Updates on this theme....creating a new theme....Do you ever sleep??
    LMAO no not really....after...AfterHours my life has been AfterHours...lol! Oh well its all worth it becuase you guys are AWSOME!!!

I want to upload AmberAlert this weekend but I will make no promises becuase I am swamped day to day with people for AfterHours and I have to tend to my customers ....But I hope this weekend I can get around to it!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Amarquez (2010-08-21), w00dS (2010-08-21)

Does anyone know how to set up the theme so I can have the lock screen slider? I just have the regular slider.
    me and free just figured out a workaround.. pm me and ill see if i can help ya out

Hi Free,
    I just noticed that my background seemed to be out of alignment. This is more noticeable in my SMS screen. I have attached a pic to better illustrate my point. It appears the background and the cloud has moved slightly upwards. Grateful for some help how I can rectify this.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0308.png  

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast