Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

hi i purchased the after hours package through cydia but i am not able to download and install it completely.
    i tried it so many times and its crashing down everytime. i have two folders now...after hours and after hours 4.0 in winterboard. the second one is not complete since there is only a folder named "bundles" in it.
    no weather or clock widget though.
    any other option to download ur theme?
    thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -189956_1307498665380_1767975829_548037_3743636_n.jpg  
    Last edited by muelisto; 2011-03-03 at 03:38 PM. Reason: adding a screenshot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cpu2007 View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying to install the theme but it gives me 403 error forbidde
    what should i do?
    thank you
    I have the same problem. I purchased the theme and was very happy with it on 4.3.1, but just upgraded to 4.3.2 and now I also get the "403 Forbidden" error.

Is this a problem with 4.3.2 or something else? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks heaps.

Waz

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamevl's Avatar
    Thanks

hi all

i purchased afterhours and must say - im impressed!
    but....

after reading this whole thread learning new **** and looking for answers i still cant get my lockscreen wallpaper to work? its totally bugging me.
    i can see the overlay and i tried rejigging my priorities in winterboard but to no avail. i know its probably simples but can i hell work it out!!!aaaarrrrrgggghhhh its driving me mad!!!!!

please please give me a pointer!
    have attached imgs of my layout to help

Default animated lock screen picture
    Quote Originally Posted by iamevl View Post
    hi all

i purchased afterhours and must say - im impressed!
    but....

after reading this whole thread learning new **** and looking for answers i still cant get my lockscreen wallpaper to work? its totally bugging me.
    i can see the overlay and i tried rejigging my priorities in winterboard but to no avail. i know its probably simples but can i hell work it out!!!aaaarrrrrgggghhhh its driving me mad!!!!!

please please give me a pointer!
    have attached imgs of my layout to help

i have teh animated lock screen and also cannot get my wallpaper to show up in the frame... any one know a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
    Here is an alternate display for the calculator that should be easier to read. Directions are included

Download here: calc-display.zip

It's possible to have the file? because the link is invalid or the file is delete
    Thank's so muck for the good works boys

Hey Free, been away in Afghanistan for awhile and just got back. Tried to download AfterHours green and still getting the error codes and won't load. Any update coming in the future?

Thanks
    Brandon

Hey Free, congratulations again to this theme phenomenal.
    After testing I immediately bought it at full speed.
    Only that there are some problems that I can not fix going to change within the various codes, I have a jb 4.3.2 3GS:

1) icons of the base has not changed me all, for example, the compass
    2) the weather is in English (sunny, cloudy, rain ...), I wanted in the Italian, what should I change?
    3) The months are in English (Jen, Feb. ..), I wanted them in Italian, what should I change?
    4) The days are in English (mon, thu ...), I wanted them in Italian, what should I change?
    5) though reading all the forums I found the clock with 24 hours, I still always written AM, PM, how can I remove it?
    6) the clock with 24 hours has the problem that night says 12 to 12: 00 and xx: xx is really like when you use the 24 hours, how to change it?
    7) for other style icons with AH as I do?
    8) folders that I edited them with the topic AH.
    9) when i charge the cell does not appear to me no pop up with the charge, why?
    10) I think the image of the lock is wrong
    11) i think to have many folders, it's possible to delete someone without damnage the theme:
    AfterHoursLSAnimated24hr (USE)
    AfterHoursWallClock24hr (USE)
    AfterHours4.0 (USE)
    AfterHoursSounds (USE)
    AfterHoursLSWeather24hr
    AfterHours
    AfterHoursAnimation
    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursUserLS-4.0
    AfterHours4.0WallWeather
    AfterHoursRotatingWidget
    AfterHoursUserLS
    AfterHoursWeatherNoClock

I hope you can help me! Thanks
    Last edited by BiGCoRe; 2011-05-24 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks

Cool for fun
    went back to this theme...love it...

iPHONE THEMER (in training) X VINTAGE BOOMBOX COLLECTOR.

(looking for Goldline theme and mods)

Hey, new jail breaker here!

Just bought this theme and I'm loving it, but having one small issue...

I really like the look of just having the battery as my lock screen, but unfortunately mine keeps coming up with my default picture.
    I have Afterhours4.0 checked and at the top of my Winterboard, as well as Wallclock
    and in iFile I deleted lockscreen.png from the afterhours4.0 folder.
    Was that the right move?

EDIT: I think it's because I already have a default picture for my lock screen, but I can't find how to get rid of it as it is not anywhere in my settings, photos, or nada, which seems real strange. Any ideas would be super dope mega fly!
    Last edited by HeyMike; 2011-12-07 at 07:16 PM.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435