Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Thanks bud thats awsome!! Can you do one more thats Xcaliber but the X being Chrome looking like that.. i want both if you can heh

Free,
    I still can't seem to download the AfterHours Green. I can download the red just fine and the nav add-on as well. Here's 2 of the 3 error screens I could get. 3Gs FW 4.2.1

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Brandon

Last edited by The Beej; 2011-01-27 at 04:26 AM. Reason: added purchased screenshot

Anyone got the glyph image of whatsapp?

Any update on 4.2.1 compatibility?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

has anyone got the green theme downloaded yet?

I tried deleting the UISound file that pops up the error but that didn't work either. not sure about anyone else having this issue but I have PM'd Free a couple of times with no response. It's not a huge issue as I'm running the Nav green so the only blue that shows is at the top. Hopefully Free or someone else will chime in soon.

The Beej

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Beej thanks for the input hopefully someone can help im running 3.1.3 fw thanks again Beej

Hey everybody! I just got through with E is for Ezra main theme and will be trying o make the nessicary changes and updates to help fix all these lil issues and download errors! sorry for the problems and thanks for the patience!!!

Are there any glyphs for Anyring? And will a BLUE Afterhours add-on be released?
    Last edited by DannyJ31; 2011-02-06 at 05:55 AM.

Danny the AfterHours and Nav add-on are both defaulted in Blue. So when you select the theme in WinterBoard it will be blue in color unless you select a different color option or download a different color option from Cydia.

The Beej

Verified that this theme does not completly work with 4.2.1. Restored to 4.2.1, then jailbroke with greenpoison. Lockscreen wallpaper didn't work, and some of the icons looked funky.Downgraded to 4.0 and everything works fine. I guess I'll wait for the update.

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I just discovered this theme and found that it is not fully compatible with 4.2.1.. that sucks really was liking this theme...any ETA?

Will there be an update to this theme? If so when? I purchased this theme and it doesn't work and I see no option for a refund so that I can wait for all the bugs to be worked out and purchase again...just sayin'
    Last edited by vporter; 2011-02-10 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks

So I finally figured out the majority of my issues with this theme and it's working way better than I thought it would be. However, i really want to use one of the alternate wallpapers instead of the weather and clock widgeted ones. What do I need to change to get that going?

Step 1: OpenSSH into phone
    Step 2: Go to var/stash/themes/AfterHours4.0.theme
    Once here you should see some folders double click the folder named Wallpaper+Docks
    In here you will find all the different Wallpaper.png's and Dock.png's that Free has created. You can right click and select "Open" on the .png's to view them. Once you find the 1 you want to use go to step 3
    Step 3: Left click and hold on the wallpaper you want, drop it in the top folder with the return arrow. You should get a pop up asking if you want to copy it, click yes.
    Step 4: Rename the alt wallpaper to just Wallpaper.png, take original wallpaper.png and rename to wallpaper.alt.png
    Step 5: Save and close session
    Respring and it should change.

There is another way by creating a .theme folder with the png's in it and you could select each one from WinterBoard if you wanted.

Hope this helped

The Beej

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Beej For This Useful Post:

vporter (2011-02-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beej View Post
    Step 1: OpenSSH into phone
    Step 2: Go to var/stash/themes/AfterHours4.0.theme
    Once here you should see some folders double click the folder named Wallpaper+Docks
    In here you will find all the different Wallpaper.png's and Dock.png's that Free has created. You can right click and select "Open" on the .png's to view them. Once you find the 1 you want to use go to step 3
    Step 3: Left click and hold on the wallpaper you want, drop it in the top folder with the return arrow. You should get a pop up asking if you want to copy it, click yes.
    Step 4: Rename the alt wallpaper to just Wallpaper.png, take original wallpaper.png and rename to wallpaper.alt.png
    Step 5: Save and close session
    Respring and it should change.

There is another way by creating a .theme folder with the png's in it and you could select each one from WinterBoard if you wanted.

Hope this helped

The Beej
    Thank you very much, but I must be doing something wrong because neither option worked for me

V- I'll mess with it when I get home from the gym and see if I can't get it working on mine. I also have something to try in order to see the lockbackround as well.

V- Sorry it took me so long to try it out for you been working nights this past week. Once you have SSH'ed into the phone follow this directory
    /private/var/stash/Themes.WdYXYr/AfterHours4.0.theme
    Open the folder Wallpaper+Docks
    Find the wallpaper you'd like to use
    Left click and hold to drag to the top return folder, and release when top folder turns blue
    It will ask for a move target directory click "ok"
    Then click the return folder so it brings you back to the main contents of the AfterHours theme.
    At the bottom of all the folders you should now see Wallpaper.png and Wallpaper5.alt.png(just as an example)
    Rename the Wallpaper.png to Wallpaper1.png and left click drag to Wallpaper+dock folder-> Another Move target directory will pop up click ok.
    Now rename Wallpaper5.alt.png to Wallpaper.png and save session.

On your iDevice open your SBsettings and click the Respring under the large icon's.... Once it completes the respring unlock the phone and you should see the new wallpaper. Keep in mind this is Wallpaper only and not lockbackround.

Hi,
    I am trying to install the theme but it gives me 403 error forbidde
    what should i do?
    thank you

If you haven't purchased the theme it will give you that error. If you did purchase it take a screen shot of the purchased screen in Cydia and post here and Free can help troubleshoot from there.

The Beej

That image is fantastic! Where do get that background?

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast