Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Iam downloading the update myself right now so I have all the same files you all do then I will start helping out with set up and such....right off the bat there are two other things that shouls be downloaded from cydia to make this theme more useful

LockscreenClockHiden free from cydia
    GridLock .99 cents from Cydia or iBlank which is free

those two will allow you to see the weather widgets on spring board or lockscreen

Now in the update I added a "rotating widget" to enable this you need SBRotator and LockInfo

once you have those ask me how to set up and I will be glad to help....in 3.0 there will be a read me file for all wuidgets...set up and much more to help with all of our reoccuring issues...=)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Bill1975 (2010-10-29), OnTheEdge05 (2010-10-28), wric (2010-10-28)

Thanks for the quick response. So you know, I have LockscreenClockHide installed as well as iBlank. As mentioned earlier, I HAVE the weatherwidget up and operating on the Lockscreen. No issues. I am trying to animate it. So, when you do have a moment, I am respectfully requesting an order of items. Also, I DO have White Icon Labels and iAccessStorm #1 and #2 at the top of Winterboard. Next is AH LS Weatherwidget, AH LSAnimation, AHWall Clock, then AH 4.0. Those are the only ones selected. Best Regards.

An what about my question does the lockinfo weather widget comes in red an how to make them animated also i tried changing the weather to Nassau, Bs and also the bfxx0005 to get it to work but it just only shows requesting weather also I cant get the home screen to animate in red can you please help? Thanks in advanced

none of these are in red yet...sorry....red version is a seperate package and will be updated next to cover these things your asking....I will check out the location .....I need to clean out my winterboard and then reinstall because I simply have too many things to choose from..lol...be back soon

Ok I checked out the package...there is some mistakes agin...=( Iam so sorry but I have about 100 files that I have been modifiying trying to make all this happen but I promise I will get this right on 3.0 and I will also be adding more and more and Releasing the Green color Mod...I will also make these widgets and new things in those Red and Green too but first I have to get this all stright!

I will be submitting the new update 2night and this will get EVERYTHING working good and tyhe way it should....=)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-28 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Bill1975 (2010-10-29), marco29 (2010-10-28), OnTheEdge05 (2010-10-28)

Default Wall Weather
    Hi Free, is there anyway you can make this wall paper without the center part where the time goes on??? also any modification on AfterHours4.0WallWeather.theme so that no time shows up???

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-2x.png  
    Last edited by OnTheEdge05; 2010-10-28 at 08:18 PM. Reason: added more

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

just loaded the update - I have it all working - but when I go to connect to iTunes - it wants me to "restore" my device - has anyone else seen this - I just synced last night - and I have no changes other than AfterHours

Wall Weather with the new widget! Sure can bro! =)

Cafin8ted WOW Iam sorry to hear that..I dought it has todo with AfterHours though...I have not put anything in the theme that could possibly hurt any device...Let me know keep me updated Sorry bro!

I got BIG sick today with food posining or somthing..."it wasnt good " I have fixed all widgets and am submitting the next update...Marco and anybody who donated to the theme and can not download from Cydia let me know and I will send you the new link! =)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

OnTheEdge05 (2010-10-29)

I paid an I checked cydia an I still dont see it so can u send me the link pls. Get well soon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

***UPDATE**** I removed all AfterHours from my phone - both through Cydia and using WinSCP - I then reinstalled everything - Up and running - Phone also is syncing properly - IDK what the deal was - but all is good at this point

Sorry - if I set of alarm bells - I am all good Free (bang up updates, once again)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-29)

Can someone help me out with the correct order to have in winterboard using animation , 24hr ls weather, 24hr wall clock, and nav add on?

Did we ever get a response to the weather glitch? Today I was on someones wifi in Minnesota and it popped up as Lake George for a split second. First time ever seeing weather on it to bad it was thousands of miles away haha. Thanks

if you recieved the update the weather is fixed =) you have to change your location manually by going into the theme/weather/configureme.js in there you will see a location var" "

With the "nav addon" there is going t be an update submitted tonight that fixes the weather too....if you are good with themes just take the "Wallpaper.js" file and drag it from the weather folder into the main theme folder so it sits right next to the widget.html and your fixed....

that should be the way to set up in winterboard exluding the "24wallclock" if you want the 24 hr clock on the nav add on just wait until the update I will enable that option through winterboard. =)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

wric (2010-10-30)

Dear Free, any update regarding the 3.0 Update? Not to be repetitive but still looking to animate the lockscreen weather widget and get a true pecking order for AH in Winterboard. As always, thank you for your response, in advance.

changedhe weather but I just cant get it to work with nassau bahamas the lockinfo weather widget i mean it jus keeps showin requesting weather

Quote Originally Posted by wric View Post
    Dear Free, any update regarding the 3.0 Update? Not to be repetitive but still looking to animate the lockscreen weather widget and get a true pecking order for AH in Winterboard. As always, thank you for your response, in advance.
    I was trying to finish the green version to submitt as well but I will just submitt version 3.0 first then come back....

I will submitt the update right now and you all should recive this weekend ..=)

there is no real true order for winterbord but you need to know your widgets...

I normally use

AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours4.0

but you can replace those first two widgets with any widgets you want I have found you just want the lockscreen widget on top and then wall widget the the main theme....

I hope this helps...The next update you recieve all you will have to do is change yourlocation and set uop in winterboard and things will work flawlessly....as they are for me now!=)

Quote Originally Posted by Smileydawg View Post
    changedhe weather but I just cant get it to work with nassau bahamas the lockinfo weather widget i mean it jus keeps showin requesting weather

I had to use a new widget to ge working for all devices so this might be why your not getting your location..I will get it for you then tell you excatally what to use =) Iam sorry for the wait I have been EXTREMLY busy with all the updates...and releases Iam trying my best to keep up =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-30 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Me and K.Nit have been messing with using LockInfo to make weather widgets automatically detect location Hopefully it will turn out sooner or later

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-30)

that would be sweet =) I have also been trying this any way I can knowing its possible somehow but yet nobody has figured it out that would be legitt! =....keep us posted

I know that know using lockinfo on the lockscreen you can reveal the battery in a widget =) this is pritty cool and we theme creators should be using this to our advatage now =)

As you can see here...I havnt optomized the widget or battery to look right yet but it is finally possible =)

Oh yeah your code for Nassua, Bahamas is 57024

all you have to do is go here http://weather.yahoo.com/ and type in your zip then up in the url bar you will see thye code at the very end =)

By the way partly cloudy 86 degrees in the bahamas...Iam jelous
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-30 at 07:02 PM.

lol Thanks great job an also do I have to pa again for the nav add on

Quote Originally Posted by Smileydawg View Post
    lol Thanks great job an also do I have to pa again for the nav add on
    yes the inav package is a separate paid option.

K thank you. Just bought it is there any instructions on how to set it up for best performance.
    Last edited by Smileydawg; 2010-10-31 at 05:03 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Smileydawg For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-31)

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast