Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

nothing on cydia. How Long will it take... Saurik Need too long

The full version is live on Rock! Suarik is a one man band so it takes him longer to submitt paid packages, but very soon Iam sure! Thanks

Thanks

Here are some icons if anyone wants them.....

3G Booster
    Bump
    Chase
    CLZ Movies
    Google
    iHeart Radio
    IMDb
    iWipe (not iWipe Cache)
    Map Quest
    My Space
    Opera Mini
    System
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

cafini8ted (2010-08-16), FreeApple (2010-08-15), moni_ (2010-10-09)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

w00dS (2010-08-15)

Thanks

I can try to help the burden of the icon requests.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-16)

That would be freakin Awsome!!! I am trying to release a preview of AmberAlert and color mods for this theme !!! That would be highly obliged man! I can send you the exact layer style.....little hint I change it up a litle in the PSD becuase of Piracy issues!

Thanks ......

I had a really long day I will be postponing the color shcemes and AmberAlert until next weekend! Sorry but it will be way better when I do not have to rush!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

w00dS (2010-08-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Beautiful theme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-16)

hi there.

I cant get my own picture to appear in the lockscreen. And I cant seem to find where to make the 'slider' to look like the one you have in the picture on the lockscreen.

How do i make the lockscreen look like this (with my own picture of coarse http://i28.tinypic.com/30060k4.png

thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    That would be freakin Awsome!!! I am trying to release a preview of AmberAlert and color mods for this theme !!! That would be highly obliged man! I can send you the exact layer style.....little hint I change it up a litle in the PSD becuase of Piracy issues!

Thanks ......

I had a really long day I will be postponing the color shcemes and AmberAlert until next weekend! Sorry but it will be way better when I do not have to rush!
    That would be very useful. Thanks man!!

I'm anxiously waiting the screenies of AmberAlert.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by code707 View Post
    hi there.

I cant get my own picture to appear in the lockscreen. And I cant seem to find where to make the 'slider' to look like the one you have in the picture on the lockscreen.

How do i make the lockscreen look like this (with my own picture of coarse http://i28.tinypic.com/30060k4.png

thanks in advance

You have to use the "AfterHoursUserLS.theme" on top of winterboard and do not use any other widget besides the Wall clock! ii hope this helps! Thanks for your purchase!!!

Woods I will send that over tonight when I get home from my real job lol! And then all you have to do in Photoshop is copy and paste layerstyles into whatever art your do! Thanks Man That is freaking awsome!!!!!

BlkCadi! Thank you so much I appreciate that ....you are the first mod to come in and say that ...it means alot coming from you!!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

code707 (2010-08-16), w00dS (2010-08-16)

Thanks

Sexxy theme man, good job!! I have a quick question though, when I downloaded the free trial I had a Facebook icon that went with your theme. But when I bought the full version , the stock Facebook icon shows up. Any idea why??

Some of the ios4 elements are not running right on my 3GS 4.0.1. The dock is still too high & the slider is too

Is the trial version compatible with ios4, as that is the version I tried before buying?
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2010-08-16 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    You have to use the "AfterHoursUserLS.theme" on top of winterboard and do not use any other widget besides the Wall clock! ii hope this helps! Thanks for your purchase!!!

thanks for the quick response. That is what i have been using and its not working. I still cant get my images in the lockscreen. Also, when I try the weather its giving me other city.

do i need anything else or what ami doing wrong? thanks

ps the media player skin is not there too?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ip.png  
    Last edited by code707; 2010-08-16 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks

That would be cool bro!!! I won't be able to play with it until I get home anyway. Thanks a ton!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by code707 View Post
    thanks for the quick response. That is what i have been using and its not working. I still cant get my images in the lockscreen. Also, when I try the weather its giving me other city.

do i need anything else or what ami doing wrong? thanks

ps the media player skin is not there too?

OK now when you have that screen where you see the frame you should go into settings then change the image and that sould work! If not I will see what I can do to take care of it on the next update tommorow! I have fixed the sliders and docks already and they will be in the next update! When I made the theme I was on 3.0 and now have officialy switched to 4.0 and seen some flaws and they will be fixed on the update 1.5!

Do you know if other themes are working with your media player....becuase I double checked and its in the package and should work fine as it has for many people now!

The weather widget has to be changed manually it does not get your city automatically.."all themes are this way"

Using iFile or SSH winscp, go into var/stash/Themes/AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget/AfterHoursWeather/comfigureme.js .......open configureme.js and in there you will see where to place our city and state! I hope this helps and let me know about the lockscreen! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Some of the ios4 elements are not running right on my 3GS 4.0.1. The dock is still too high & the slider is too

Is the trial version compatible with ios4, as that is the version I tried before buying?

the sliders and docks are fxed along with some other minor things on 4.0! What other elements were you reffering too?
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-16 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (2010-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    Sexxy theme man, good job!! I have a quick question though, when I downloaded the free trial I had a Facebook icon that went with your theme. But when I bought the full version , the stock Facebook icon shows up. Any idea why??
    This is becuase I submitted the trial after the full version and some new icons got into there but all will be in the new update that will be submitted tommorow!

Here is the facebook icon if you need it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

mbeezy81 (2010-08-19)

I'd buy this if I had any money...

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

D.F.A.
    I am using 3Gs with iOS4 - I am wandering if the the Cydia/Rock Theme has the update for the Global Search String in it. I have the Paid theme installed but My global search is still to dark to read

Thanks in advance for a tip/fix on this

Hey,

Props on the theme.
    I spent 4 days furiously checking rock between when I saw the trial to the full version. That means it has to be good, cause I'm uber lazy.

Anyway, I love the look of the wallpaper clock, but I want it to be the weather, not the clock. I know there is already the wallpaper weather widget, but it has the clock with it too. So any chance you could or are making a stand alone weather widget to sit up the top of the wallpaper?
    I tried messing with the code, but all I got was disappointment and a feeling that I wasn't as smart as I thought I was...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to tomiscool For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-17)

Thanks for the laugh! LOL! HTML can be tricky! I can definitly make a special mod for you I will post it here somtime in the near future! I will also PM you when its ready! Its a good suggestion and I will make sure to get right on it! =)

Cafin8ted! Hey man!

I am still trying to find a string fix to change to white because I love the black but If I have to I can make the bar lighter on the update if I dont find it! =)

Another thing is I have found the UserLockScreen does not work on the 4.0 right now! Reason being they must have changed the file location of the LockBackground when you save it in prefs settings! I am searching for the location and hope to fix soon!!! =)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

cafini8ted (2010-08-17)

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast