Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Hey free is there any way that you can match up the " touch to return to call " note at the top of the screen when you go back to the home screen while in call to your themes?

Ive got this wallpaper in a few different colors that ive found on one of the wallpaper apps that match with the afterhour theme really well. If you want me to post up the other colors lemme know. Just thought id throw this out there if noones seen these before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tech NiNjA For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-16)

Why the weather widget keeps telling me the weather is not found I tried every possible way to input my weather even the BFXX0005, I want Nassau, Bahamas an nothing is working but on the regular weather which comes on the phone it works. Can you please help me free apple you can pm me

@smiley have you entered your location in the configure.js in the lsweather folder?

"Var/stash/themes/lsweatherwidget"
    Then in the lsweatherwidget folder there is a configure.js file. Look where it has a city and state. Within the marks delete whats there and enter your location ie: Honolulu, HI
    After that do a respring. If that doesnt work try dLing libweather from cydia respring and see if that does the trick

This is done either ssh or ifile. I did this with ifile.

can be tricky somtimes I just did this on my device to make sure it works...

type in

"Nassau, Bs"

it works you have to use Bahamas abreviations

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Smileydawg (2010-10-16)

I use Nassau, Bs an I got it thanks alot an how do i get the animation with the red theme and I nstalled the sbssettings but nothing happened an I dnt see it in winterboard
    Last edited by Smileydawg; 2010-10-16 at 05:34 PM.

Hey free just curious but are you going to make the sb settings for the blue theme in hd?

Quote Originally Posted by Smileydawg View Post
    I use Nassau, Bs an I got it thanks alot an how do i get the animation with the red theme and I nstalled the sbssettings but nothing happened an I dnt see it in winterboard
    Yeah the animated will be in the reds next update...iam still working on a few other things first which is kinda priority...

to use the sbsettings you have to change the theme through sbsettings

open sbsettings, click on the little button "more" this will open the actual sbsettings app not just the toggles, in there you will see themes open that and you check off afterhours and respring then your good to go.. just submitted the NEW sbsettings with the red and green so you should recieve that update really soon! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tech NiNjA View Post
    Hey free just curious but are you going to make the sb settings for the blue theme in hd?
    Yup Great question! I am actually working on the HD SBSettings as we speak =) I can not try it out myself but it will be submitted shortly!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-16 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

oh dang right on cant wait

freeapple when your free to do our icons =P

I have already started but I dont have or know any of these apps names...if yoou could check out this thread for future reference

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...made-easy.html

it should be really helpful to all of us when in need of icons =)

That hd sbsetting is lookin smooth free!

thanks man it is now live in cydia too =)

I submitted the update for sbsettings oroginal which includes red and green color mods and submission of the 2.5 update includs lots of fixes and some other really nice features

Quote Originally Posted by FNAH View Post
    No probs free, i'm happy to help out where I can mate.

I'm looking forward to the new AH update too....... I wonder if this will be the mighty green glow version?
    green is my colour

cheers

Moni I don't know if you still want category icons but you can use the psd included to make some, like these for example, nothing great but they suit the theme better than the default categoriesSb icons you can pick from eh.
    You just need to make sure you name your .png icons the same as you named your categories folders ... Apps.png / Games.png / Tools.png etc...

YES, I still want categories icons and those would be perfect, but I have no idea what to do with the pic that's attached

Anyone know what to enable on winterboard?

Because I want mine to look like that.

Help please ^^

Hey FreeApple, I'm havig trouble with the blinking... I'm using blue

Here ya go bro try this file! =)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey any plans for a red sbsettings. I need it bad for my uniformity isues.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast