Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

So whats the right way to set up afterhours in winterboard? And thanx for the input Yu much appreciated

I couldn't get the weather stable enough on the springboard no matter what I tried, so I only used it on the lockscreen and went with the small clock widget instead.

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    I couldn't get the weather stable enough on the springboard no matter what I tried, so I only used it on the lockscreen and went with the small clock widget instead.
    How'd you do that?

set up in winterboard like this

AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursClock
    AfterHours 4.0 or AfterHours "depending on you o.s"

This is the best way and the original wayu I made the theme I hope this helps if not just let me know!

Okay that worked thanX! But is it suppost to have n/a max/min on there like that too? Oh and im on os 4.1 so i dont know if im suppost to have afterhours4.0 or not but i have afterhours-hd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

nope...looks to me your using the HD version....Make sure you have NO other widget checked off in winterboard just those three I said before and let me know how that goes...

AWsomE! Worked out perfect thanx alot!

One more question...i think this is a more technical question but how do i get it to display in 24hr format?

which one? the clock on the springboard? or the weatherwidget? I have both just let me know

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Mainiac (2010-12-24)

I wanted to do both of them if thats ok...

heres the wallclock in 24hr the lsweather is bigger I might have to make a link I will post either way soon =)m enjoy ...I hope you like the theme!
    Attached Files Attached Files

it worked .....just download these and use in place odf the others in winterboard and all should be good =)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Imma lifer with ur themes! That amber ur working on is smooth
    Cant wait till u make different colors of afterhour too! Hope u flip the red to hd too, but in the end ill get them all lol...imma theme junkie did you post a link for the 24hr wallclock?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tech NiNjA For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-15)

thanks man that means a whole lot!!! There will be a red and green for both original and HD versions and sbsettings to match =) it just takes time both links are right above just click on them and it should start the download right away! =)

Hey man no prob...i give you alot o' props for doing these themes cause i know they're hella time comsuming and tedious especially when it comes to just having to change colors and all. I have no problem paying for ur work! You by far deserve it!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tech NiNjA For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-15)

Ok Im going to submitt the 2.5 update tonight! =) and expect the 3.0 version this weekend with green color mod also being uploaded..." this is a seperate package but if you purchase one you have access to them all! =)

check out some screenshots of the green! UIam just working on the rest of the UIImages and some bundles!

Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-15 at 07:40 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-10-15), marco29 (2010-10-15), MindGem (2010-10-15)

Wow, I like that!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-16)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Looks good bro

24. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-16)

hey freeapple, sorry to ask,is my icon done yet?

That green is lookin good!

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast