Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

I suare im not on ModMyi Anthony...

Halten... your to much bro!

Due to the recent things happeniong with Rock and Cydia all updates will be put on hold!=(

I dont want to and truthfully hate the fact this is happening! Rock was a way better host then Cydia and made my life easier as Cydia makes things difficult with limits and the time it takes to update and submitt can be rediculous and now Iam shure its only going to get worse!

So the updates are ready but there a huge delay.....sorry hope theyy figure out what their doing soon!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Halten... your to much bro!

Due to the recent things happeniong with Rock and Cydia all updates will be put on hold!=(

I dont want to and truthfully hate the fact this is happening! Rock was a way better host then Cydia and made my life easier as Cydia makes things difficult with limits and the time it takes to update and submitt can be rediculous and now Iam shure its only going to get worse!

So the updates are ready but there a huge delay.....sorry hope theyy figure out what their doing soon!
    Couldn't you email a link to people who already purchased the theme to download the update until the whole Cydia/Rock thing gets sorted out?

Dude I could but then it becomes leaked and ppl give the link out thinking their cool! I can do this indiviually to ppl I know are not the collperate such as yourself Synister! Your a legitt dude!

I know the theme is already leaked blah blah blah...but Iam not going to help them have more links! if you know what I mean

If you want I can do that ....I will do this tonight just give me the word! =)

Sorry if I seem a bit hasty today...just been a bad day for me Iam still trying to be me and keep my kool! =)

Thanks to the ones who have been here since the beggining and the ones who have helped out and me and I do appreciate all of it...Yall know who you are....... THANKS!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-09-11)

Yeah I know what you mean and it sucks that their isn't an easier way to protect themes. and being that anyone can just ssh into their theme folder and copy everything and share it with non-buyers is too easy. I know I wouldn't have the motivation to waste all my efforts just for freeloaders to benefit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-12)

That's a shame about the update. I was looking forward to it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    That's a shame about the update. I was looking forward to it
    dont worry its coming soon...ut a quck delay I should klnow more by midweek or so what gonna go down! Thanks for being patient fallaz

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

cafini8ted (2010-09-13), yusuf530i (2010-09-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

dont worry its coming soon...ut a quck delay I should klnow more by midweek or so what gonna go down! Thanks for being patient fallaz
    You know for 2 bucks - its amazing how many people get as frustrated as if they paid 1000 dollars for it - Honestly your doing what you can and I for one can wait till things become stable with "CydiRock"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-14)

Thanks man!

I try hard to make everybody happy =)
    Cydia has lacked to make me happy ...lol Hes trying hard though hopfully real soon!

The only thing is it can no longer juse be in one package you will have to have mutlipal downloads...my package in Rock was around 8-10 folders but in cydia I will have to sererate all the color mods as well as most the widgets and Nav theme....the package are simply to big for any of the repos besides Rock itslef they allow it all!

Anybody who buys one gets the rest for free you just have to buy one! =) not quite sure how its all going to work yet but I promise it is my main focus right now!

thats a good question...iam not sure! ...give me your complete location and I can try to get it working...=)
    I'm in Yokohama, Japan. I was able to mod the configurMe.js and I think it is get the right weather info, but how do I "Yokohama" centered on the widget?

OK after talking with Kyle, Saurik, and Rock I know a little more about the situation at hand!

I will have to make a whole new package set up for Cydia for this to go a smooth as possible and I also have been promised that the wait time is going to be way better and hopfully updates will be a 24 hr thing so for those who already purchased the theme expect and update in Cydia but it is not going to be the same as rock was....meaning no color schemes in one package! I will have about three different packages on Cydia but if you buy one you get them all ! =)

Give me by the end of the week to rectify my packages and get us all back up and runnning agin!

Quote Originally Posted by AqrsKnight* View Post
    I'm in Yokohama, Japan. I was able to mod the configurMe.js and I think it is get the right weather info, but how do I "Yokohama" centered on the widget?

Hey I am currently working on getting this to work as a auto center in the HTML but right now you have to manually center it!

To do so open the html in which you are running and scroll down to line 371 or until you see this

<p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 190px;left:120px;right:0px;width: 220px;color: white;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-size:14px;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-weight:500;" id="city"></p>

Change the left character about 5 px up or down according to what you need, respring then fine tune till your satasfied...sorry this is how you have to do this for now but this is real easy to do and should be quick! Hope this helps you out man!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-09-15 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-09-15)

Submitting update 2.5 to Cydia tonight! =) theres is things fixed such as the balloons...text bars....lcd.....to make more visible and there is also all new loaders that are twice as nice in my opinion! Thanks everybody who has purchased this theme and there is much more to come on this becuase this theme has gotten very popular and I have alot of request and such....the green mod will come by version 3.0! Thanks I hope you enjoy the new update!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

cafini8ted (2010-09-17), SYN1ST3R (2010-09-17), yusuf530i (2010-09-17)

Nice. Freeapple: your level of theme support is excellent, it would be nice if all paid themes received this level of commitment

21. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-18)

Great theme! I just now downloaded and installed. After some experimenting, I am still having a problem with the weather widget on the lockscreen. For some reason, the stock time and date are still appearing over the widget. is there anyway to make it go away?

Also, I installed Afterhours Sbsettings, but it is not working.

Finally, any chance you may update the sounds? The "Text Message Sent" voice is a bit creepy.

I am running an iPhone 3g on iOS 4.0.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0139.png  
    Last edited by Bill1975; 2010-09-18 at 03:54 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill1975 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-18)

hey man! thanks I appreciate the support!

To get rid of the stock clock download "Lockscreen Clock Hide" from Cydia its free and you can turn on and off in settings! =)

To change the SBSettings you have to go into SBSettings "more" then Themes and check it off....it doesnt work through winterboard but SBSettings itself.

text is kinda creepy huh? lol thats funny and a first.....I sure can ...no problem I never gave it much thought....just trying to make futuristic!

hope this helps if not dont hesitate to ask some more questions thats what Iam here for!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Bill1975 (2010-09-18)

Thanks! I do like the lock/unlock sounds. If you have more like that it would be great. I'll be getting Amberalert when it comes out as well!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill1975 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-18)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

featured on PodZombie as the winner of the month!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-19)

any one got IM+ icon ..? or how do i make those icon.. got a couple of them need to be done

Thanks!

Thanks Viiolent for that information bro!!! To be honst I never een knew about that website it looks legitt! It is an Honor to be on the wall with some of the greatest themes and theme creators! =)If anybody want to check it out heres the link

PodZombie.com | Providing you with the latest news on the iPod Touch/iPhone, jailbreaking and more!

Quote"

Sometimes Winterboard themes are so unique, and so well done that you become lost for words when you look at them. AfterHours by FreeApple is one great example of such a theme, and when you look at its unique futuristic style; it is clear why it won this months PodZombie Exclusive Award. Whether its AfterHours complete UI overhaul, or sleek looking clock widget. This is one theme to show off to your friends. unquote"

Saintzzz there is a PSD in the folder to make icons if you dont know how to use photoshop or dont have photoshop I can gladyley make any icons you want =) all I ask is to just upload a screen shot or even the original icon so I get it right becuase I dont have alot of apps I just use the device for music and themeing! Thanks

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Sure thing Anthony! Its really nice to see that the theme that eventually replaced the Maginot concepts has gotten such a high honor! Hopefully absolute will too!
    That said is the red mod coming along nicely for this? Once i have my iPT4 JB Ill be porting AfterHours to HD as much as I possibly can.

LMAO! NiceHD???
    FAILTASTIC!
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-19 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast