Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Sure Can bro! I will also move the clock over a bit for you I have a few things to do before I can get to it but I will asap!
    Do you want those colons or the do you want it too look like the glowing blue? I can do that too if you want! no prob!....
    I wanted the animated lock screen with the blue lights including the : (colon symbol) I tried replacing the images in the original animated LS and added the images I altered and I was just getting a black screen with only the digits.

Like this:

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

I like that animated lock screen

And Marco dude! that is damn sweeeet!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-09-07)

Sorry to bother you again Free, but could you fix the volume/media controls layout? The volume bar is too close to the play button, they interfere with each other. Like could you move the volume bar down or the media controls (play button) up?

*Oh yeah one more thing lol, WiFi Analyzer and DisplayRecorder are not auto skinning (no border around them like all of my other icons). I tried respringing and disabling all theme options and then re-enabling (and yes SummerBoard Mode in on).

Last edited by SYN1ST3R; 2010-09-07 at 01:37 PM.

I can try but IO never realized it until I done....but if you notice while paying music there fixed right at that posistion...i can move them up and down but would have to change the appearence of the music player...
    I have thinking of making an all new one which would fix that! Maybee in tonights update =)

Submitting 2.25 tonight with Nav Theme included! =)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-09-07), SYN1ST3R (2010-09-07), yusuf530i (2010-09-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks FreeApple and one last thing was the numbers in the Calculator in the bar, they are too light not dark enough when you punch in numbers?

Thanks

I can not for the life of me get the colons ( to show up at all like this image:

Also, how do you get this to work and where do you put it and what do you name it?:

As for the weather not staying on steady whether on the Lockscreen or Homescreen, just respring until you finally get it on than just don't turn the wifi off even while charging your iDevice for now also you may come across when you move things around in WinterBoard or install something off Cydia and have to reboot than just do the same as above until you get the weather to show up and leave it alone until FreeApple can figure it out Also FreeApple, not that your not doing an AWESOME job on this but with the weather part of it can you speak to IBNyaffa and maybe he can lend you a hand to get the proper .html for the weather to stay active?(just a thought)

Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-09-07 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Freeapple: Just another little problem. Some of the mini icons in settings do not show as the afterhours style. e.g. phone,ipod and mail.

Never realized that! I will see if I can fix for the update ! =)

Iam trying to get that update submitted tonight so Ill be on and off but mostly working on the update ...getting HD out and Releasing the Beta of AmberAlert!

After AmberAlerts public release which will hopefully be by the first of the month

I have a concept that is coming into play.....which is a Series of 3 Themes so if you like my work keep an eye out for that as well! =)

i just brought the skin; my widget is stating lake george when i'm in new jersey. my badges never changed to the badges provided neither did my themed folders or sliders.. why is that? thanx amazing skin nonetheless i just wanna get it working asap.. paid for it might as well get it working.. btw im on iphone 4 4.0.1
    Last edited by Enphekt; 2010-09-08 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enphekt View Post
    i just brought the skin; my widget is stating lake george when i'm in new jersey. my badges never changed to the badges provided neither did my themed folders or sliders.. why is that? thanx amazing skin nonetheless i just wanna get it working asap.. paid for it might as well get it working.. btw im on iphone 4 4.0.1
    Well Iam sorry for any confusion the theme you have purchased is not for the iphone4

allthough most things work thir not in retnia display and some things wont work....if you go into the iphone4 section you will see a thread there for AfterHours HD =)

the weather has to be changed manually by ssh the theme.
    The directory is theis

var/stash/Themes/AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget/AfterHoursWeather/ConfigureMe.js

In the you have o change to your location! Hope this helps!

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

If you can give him some screenshots proving you bought it and all then im sure Anthony would be more than happy to give you a copy of the HD beta? Dont quote me on that as im not sure but free is a cool guy :P

Default Will Yokohama, Japan work for in the configureMe.js? I'm in Japan.
    QUOTE=FreeApple;5410109]The Ato icons have been fixed in version 1.75 and it is live on Rock right now! =) this only gives the icon frame I can not make one that gives that really nice blue effect, but if you have any ion request I can be sure to do so!

The weather widget location has to manually put in and this is how to do so...

Using iFile of any SSH program go into

var/stash/Themes/AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget.theme/AfterHoursWeather/configureMe.js

open configureMe.js and there you will see the spot for you City and State!

I hope this helps and thanks for the purchase!!!=)
    QUOTE=FreeApple;5410109]

thats a good question...iam not sure! ...give me your complete location and I can try to get it working...=)

FreeApple or any experts can help me out? i got some questions:
    1. how to change a dialer keypad? it seems a little bit dark for me, i had some keypads, but don't know where i have to replace the existing one.

2. about the calculator, when you press in the number, then it's really hard to see on the calculator bar...see pix.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thienduong View Post
    FreeApple or any experts can help me out? i got some questions:
    1. how to change a dialer keypad? it seems a little bit dark for me, i had some keypads, but don't know where i have to replace the existing one.

2. about the calculator, when you press in the number, then it's really hard to see on the calculator bar...see pix.

thanks

Here is an alternate display for the calculator that should be easier to read. Directions are included

Download here: calc-display.zip

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-09)

I've downgraded to 3.1.3 today & this runs as smooth as you like. All widgets perfect.

The little extras like themed cydia make it that bit more special

19. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-09)

Hey free I'm back with more questions haha. I noticed in after hours folders there was a iacces. Is this for the keyboards? I can figure that out I tried a few times links all seemed broken... If it is in fact thunk you could throw me a quick tutorial on gettin that keyboard themed? I'm on 3gs 3.1.3 if I don't hear from ya in a reasonable time I'll assume your just too busy with everyone elses requests and try again to figure it out myself haha.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliquippakid For This Useful Post:

younger (2010-09-10)

please can you tell me how to change the dock style. Many Thanks.

HEY FELLAZ!

To change the keyboard you have to download iAccesess from Cydia! I use IAccess China 4.0 which works for me and theres also for 3.0 but Iam not sure I think you need to pay thats why I never stated anything...I didnt want to much confusion! =)

It does work...it makes the keyboard a dark grey like the rest of the theme which looks really nice but I have heard alot of ppl having troubles...

To cahnge the dock you need to SSH into the theme find the dock you want within the Wallpaper+Dock Folder in the main theme then rename to Dock and replace the original which is nothing! =) Thanks! Hope this helps yall!

Quote Originally Posted by Enphekt View Post
    send me an inbox and ill see if i can get this fixed for you i believe i still have the original file sent to me by free when i had this exact issue.. managed to find a workaround..

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    Hey free I'm back with more questions haha. I noticed in after hours folders there was a iacces. Is this for the keyboards? I can figure that out I tried a few times links all seemed broken... If it is in fact thunk you could throw me a quick tutorial on gettin that keyboard themed? I'm on 3gs 3.1.3 if I don't hear from ya in a reasonable time I'll assume your just too busy with everyone elses requests and try again to figure it out myself haha.
    I will try!!
    1. Get iaccess 4 English from cydia.
    2. click on iaccess, agree to the Chinese message, it will now crash you back to your homescreen.
    3. Shut down your phone completely (not a re-spring) then re-start it again.
    5. click on iaccess agian and agree to the message again, this time it should work.
    6. Switch everything off except the top option (Enabled)... Exit application.
    7. Search for an iaccess keyboards & install it, I use Aqwoah iaccess 4050 (from Cydia) You might need a re-spring at this point.
    8. Open messages and press the globe icon on the keyboard to activate you new keyboard.

Or you could edit/replace the keyboard image files in "Applications/iAccess.app/themes/iAcess4-PureEnglish/images

Good luck!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0394.png   -img_0392.png   -img_0393.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-09-10 at 09:26 PM.

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast