Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

I have managed to get the weather working on the home screen.

I copied the folder "AfterHoursWeather" and the file "LockBackground.html" located within "AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget.theme"

Pasted them into "AfterHoursWallWeatherWidget.theme" and renamed the file "LockBackground.html" to "Widget.html"

How do I get the three blue lights around the weather widget?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    The weather on the homescreen is giving me issues too ..but its not just my widget I tried others widgets too and they did the same....it happened with AccuWeather and YahooWeather ...there was no difference! It only happend to me on 4.0 ...could justr be a coincidence but IDK! Mines working and Iam trying to fix this but I am not sure where to start

This screenie also shows the beggining of the AfterHoursNav theme .....what do yall think?

coverflow like icons..1 per page with folders or catagories...Iconilism or fiveirow ..."wanted springjumps but they dont work on 4.0" .....lots more to come just wanted some opinions!

Nice

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-02)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Iam confused....The one is originally on the right side so I moved it to the left...and why do all the numbers have to be changed? or is still just the 1 and you are trying to match it? Soory about being dumb for min just have alot going on =)
    That #1 you posted has the 1 on the left and the 1 was on the left when you released AfterHours 2.0 I remade all of the numbers to match because it looked odd to me when I flipped the image horizontally because the transparent parts of the image (the sections not lit) weren't there so I just flipped the 1 so it is on the right side and edited all of the other numbers to remove the transparent sections. Below is the edited numbers, if you are still confused about what I did.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

Dezsx (2010-09-02)

Scratch that, sussed it, I saved the wrong sized image.

I have been using red weather n time on lockscreen and just noticed my slider is off the track. It's just below the bar it rides on, any ideas what might of happened anyone?

And on another note...I wanted to share an new and improve widget background for the weather and clock! It actaully needs to be named "widget" no capitol letters!!! this is a glossy balck center and more off the metalish clean edge!!!

ENJOY

[/QUOTE]

Your forgot to add : for the time please add

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is it just me or does auto icon create not work?

Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    is it just me or does auto icon create not work?
    Te Auto Creates do ork you have to run iWipeCache ...downlaod that app from cydia its free and you will need to run it everytime you switch themes with autoicons!=) Hope this helps

Thanks

so if the previous theme i used has auto icons i have to use iWipeCache when i switch to another theme with auto icons?

yup...theres a catch folder in your device which remembers those and when you switch from one theme to another using iWipeCache is the way to go!

Thanks

alright thanks a lot man gonna try it

Thanks

didnt work. iwipecache just resprings. is that suppose to happen?

here are some screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-001.png   -picture-002.png  

In winterboard turn summerboard mode on

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliquippakid For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-02)

Yes iwipecache is like a respring but it does somthing diffent when it does...=)

Yes AKID is right if you havent already turn on summermode in winterboard! this should work if it doesnt let me know and Ill send you the files needed for Auto Icons=)

SOON NEW SCREENSHOTS OF AFTERHOURS-NAV....=) Iam excited for this one fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    And on another note...I wanted to share an new and improve widget background for the weather and clock! It actaully needs to be named "widget" no capitol letters!!! this is a glossy balck center and more off the metalish clean edge!!!

ENJOY

Your forgot to add : for the time please add [/QUOTE]

can you please add : For Time!!! You Know what i mean it just shows 720 when it should be 7:20

Thanks

i had summerboard mode on but it doesnt make a difference. the icons still remain like in the screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    i had summerboard mode on but it doesnt make a difference. the icons still remain like in the screenshots.
    shitty! lol! what are you running? 4.0 or 3.0?

Nope didnt know what you meant about the pic CYAN ! But I do know lol....if its too light for you I can make more prominite!=)

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -widget.png  

Thanks

i am running 3.1.3. the best themes are on 3.1.3 lol

Put these three images in your UIImages folder and then run iwipecache and respring agin and you should be good to go!=)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks

three images? there's only 2.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast