Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Cool..thanks Free matey

Hey Free I sorta fixed the number "1" in the clock (remember I said it needs to be on the right side?) I just opened the png for the number "1" and flipped it horizontally, but the semi-transparent part disappears when I save it in Paint.net. Also do you have the loading screen for the "Photos" app, and the loading screen for the "Videos" app? I want to correct the problem of the "Music" loading screen popping up when I select "Videos" and the problem with no loading screen when selecting the "Photos" app. One more question, do you have the stock iOS4 status bar rotation lock icon? I just want it recolored (blue, instead of white to match the theme).

Have you tried making the carier image animated. Is that possable does anyone know?

why isnt this on cydia?

You are Welcome Ziggy!!!!=)

Sinyster....Thanks for reminding me about the one...its an easy fix just keep forgeting...I haent got around to the loading srcreens either...between AfterHours HD all the Request and questions here and trying to update and keep this fresh I forget about some of those issues! Thanks

AKID--Ure new knick name from me..."AKID" No I have never tried but dont think its possible....you could gave one on the Lockscreen and home screen but it would be anywhere else so say going into a app or somthing

MR KnuckleHead!
    Just got an email from the Repo man it should be posted in the morning so by 2morrow afternooon or this time it should be live on Cydia!!!=)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-09-01 at 05:04 AM.

I created the number 1 in the right side, but is not perfect.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by darkwarrior; 2010-09-01 at 05:00 AM.

ok so i installed ROCK, i purchased it now how do i download it??/ or install it? from rock

nevermind! wow i feel stupid
    Last edited by MC_KNuCKLeHeaD; 2010-09-01 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior View Post
    I created the number 1 in the right side, but is not perfect.
    I flipped the original image which was all that was needed but when I save it in Paint.net the transparent part is disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
    I flipped the original image which was all that was needed but when I save it in Paint.net the transparent part is disappearing.
    give me 5 min =) its just wierd becuase the background "8" was made for the 1 to be on the right side...but I can do it up I saved my PSD for everything...=)

K here you go try this let me know how it works out for ya! =) To get this into a gif image which you need just use winSCP and put the file in and change its .pnd extension to .gif and your good to go!=)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-09-01 at 05:22 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    give me 5 min =) its just wierd becuase the background "8" was made for the 1 to be on the right side...but I can do it up I saved my PSD for everything...=)

K here you go try this let me know how it works out for ya! =) To get this into a gif image which you need just use winSCP and put the file in and change its .pnd extension to .gif and your good to go!=)
    lol it's still reversed the 1 goes on the right side, you have it on the left. I just re-edited all the numbers to match, but they don't have that transparent look to the sections that aren't lit

Last edited by SYN1ST3R; 2010-09-01 at 08:36 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-01)

Iam confused....The one is originally on the right side so I moved it to the left...and why do all the numbers have to be changed? or is still just the 1 and you are trying to match it? Soory about being dumb for min just have alot going on =)

Can anyone help me out with my weather widget problem it loads up only when it wants to sometimes instant and others not at all it hasnt poped up in 24 hrs i have restarted and respringed

The weather on the homescreen is giving me issues too ..but its not just my widget I tried others widgets too and they did the same....it happened with AccuWeather and YahooWeather ...there was no difference! It only happend to me on 4.0 ...could justr be a coincidence but IDK! Mines working and Iam trying to fix this but I am not sure where to start

This screenie also shows the beggining of the AfterHoursNav theme .....what do yall think?

coverflow like icons..1 per page with folders or catagories...Iconilism or fiveirow ..."wanted springjumps but they dont work on 4.0" .....lots more to come just wanted some opinions!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0040.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-09-01 at 06:03 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-09-01)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

^^ Fu****g damn Awesome..that's what i think

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-01)

im curious how to get this to work.. im seeing double image at my lockscreen..

And how do i get the weather to work in my country? im living in singapore.
    Singapore - Central Singapore Weather current conditions, forecast, satellite Map on Yahoo! Weather

i have change all the source file to yahooweather.js
    and edit the var_source to Singapore, 1062617 but still cant work...
    tried using back e orginial file and cant aswell..

Please help, thanks !

Saintzzz you have WAY TOO many of those themes Checked off!!!! LOL! Iam sorry for any confusions! You should not have mre then 4 of my themes checked off at 1 time the widgets will interfear with eachother...it wont hurt your device but thats the images youll get! LOL!
    K Set it up winterboard like this
    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget24hr
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours4.0
    Do this then what you said for your weather asnd all should be well=) Hope this helps !

Heres the updated version of AfterHoursNav Theme...hope you like!

This screenie also shows the beggining of the AfterHoursNav theme .....what do yall think?

coverflow like icons..1 per page with folders or catagories...Iconilism or fiveirow ..."wanted springjumps but they dont work on 4.0" .....lots more to come just wanted some opinions!

AfterHours....Live In Cydia...=) $1.99 ModMyiRepo....=)!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-09-01 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-09-01)

Is the nav planned to be seperate or a update?

The package is simpl getting to big for any repo to want to host it so I am forced to sell seperately! I would like to ony charge pre exsisting customers $.99 instead of full price $1.99...I wanted to keep alltogather but MMI is not liking the package size and Rock has a limit too...IDK this is still undecided! What do you think?

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Love the Nav theme looks awesomne dude,

there are a few things you can do to reduce the file size
    Have the main theme to include everyting for os3x then have an ios4 add on that only contains images needed specificly for ios4 like the lockscreen slider and othere things that dont line up coreectly etc.... then people on ios4 can enable it with the main theme and be good to go.
    For your color mods, righ now now the red is a full theme, you only need the imagaes that contain color, and it can run over the main theme in winterboard. thus becoming a complete theme on your device that would really reduce the file size quite a bit.
    Another thing you can do is keep the colors as complete themes, make theme separate packages and modmyi can set them up to be available at no cost to those that have purchaced the main AfterHours theme

Well the guy above had a hecka of a response for ya huh? I see no problem charging again you've made what ya have well worth the money with diff color schemes. I would update with colors no charge and then make the macs seperat package for their own price, whatever you think is fair for the amount of work you put in it. Would it be wrong of me to send a special request via pm for your green variation?

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast