Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

People pirate and leak all day long. It must suck to see your work Getting that but in a way it shows your theme is great. Ashame people are stealing 2 dollar items. That's like fifteen mins of work at mcdonalds to buy a great theme. Well have ya made a few bucks anyways to get your girl calmed down about you playin on Photoshop so much haha. Hope ya made sone bank on it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliquippakid For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

I understnad...I have edited my original post...I was just heated at first. but I appreciate the support and pm's from several of you! I guess this is the way it is and I just have to deal with it! Thanks THE THEMEING CONTINUES!!!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    I understnad...I have edited my original post...I was just heated at first. but I appreciate the support and pm's from several of you! I guess this is the way it is and I just have to deal with it! Thanks THE THEMEING CONTINUES!!!
    As i would be , all the time and effort put into this for someone to just leak it , glad to hear that the theming will continue

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

Thanks

Don't get discouraged Free.....we still appreciate everything you're doing. I wish there were more we could do to help. Keep your chin up and keep up the good work!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

Thanks guys no need to worry! I have thought about the situation and its enevadble that someone was going to leak the theme. I just have to accept and move foward...There are to many good ppl to let one or two bad ones ruin it for you! I thank you to everybody who has purchased the theme. I will not blame Missiah for doing what he did ...he does not know who I am and couldnt possible know how much it hurts me to do that...so Missiah if your reading this I forgive you! No problems....I dont want enimeis so You did what you did...God Bless

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

w00dS (2010-08-29)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Any eta on an update bro? i really wanna use the animated clock haha but it lags my springboard a bit , cant wait till you make it for the lockscreen !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Thanks guys no need to worry! I have thought about the situation and its enevadble that someone was going to leak the theme. I just have to accept and move foward...There are to many good ppl to let one or two bad ones ruin it for you! I thank you to everybody who has purchased the theme. I will not blame Missiah for doing what he did ...he does not know who I am and couldnt possible know how much it hurts me to do that...so Missiah if your reading this I forgive you! No problems....I dont want enimeis so You did what you did...God Bless
    Class act bro!!! Respect!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Messia View Post
    I resolve the question with Free Apple with PM...Ask him.
    No problem and excuse me Free.

i think that you must stay in silent.....

WE ARE!!! I have respect for you for owning up and writing to me! That says alot right there...

We are good and I hope to see more of you my friend! =)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Messia (2010-08-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messia View Post
    i think that you must stay in silent.....
    Why? I support my friend with his decision to forgive you and to turn the other cheek. Is that wrong? Should I have said to stand his ground and fight? That will get none of us anywhere. He has moved on about this, as have I. Any help you need with AfterHours, we will gladly give you.

Now....what problems are you having?

this theme is incredible i love it and i will be using it until i start up again myself =P thanks again!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

Hey free how do i get weather widget to work it works sometimes and then it just says n/a and it always shows the wrong city
    what do i do?

To correct the weathers City, 1st go to the Widget theme you are using, find the file called "configureMe.js" If you have iFile you can edit this on your phone, if not, use iphone browser or suchlike to transfer the file to your PC, Open it with a text editor, change the location where is says "locale =" Normally you would just put your City, followed by a comma, space, then your Country. Leave the inverted comma's before & after the City & Country. Once you have done this, save the file and transfer it back to the same location on your phone overwriting the old one.

Good luck.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-29 at 11:26 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

the lockscreen weather isn't working. on the top it says NA. and where the time is at it says Not Found. i have already changed it to my location.

EDIT:
    i fixed it. i forgot to space out the comma that's before the country.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-001.png  
    Last edited by MuseFan288; 2010-08-30 at 12:18 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

when is this theme update for iphone 4 ios 4.01 a lot of edit for a nice view on my phone

:::waits for cydia release::::

So awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    :::waits for cydia release::::

So awesome
    It's on Cydia now. I installed it through Rock, then went to Cydia for the SBSettings and it showed AfterHours as installed! (with a tick)

to FreeApple, can you make a 24h format, please ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i will make him iPhone4 ready

AfterHours HD in the iphone4 theme forum..=)Not in cydia yet...after u install from rock Cydia reconizes it on your device. but it have to be a MMI repository and $1.99 for it to be on Cydia.....

Nice. it better have auto-skinning

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast