Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

I was using Infiniboard which enables you to scroll vertically! Thats how I got that to look like so! But Infiniboard is not compatible with 4.0 yet!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    I was using Infiniboard which enables you to scroll vertically! Thats how I got that to look like so! But Infiniboard is not compatible with 4.0 yet!
    You see the clock above the square box it like on top of it and mine is in the box so I want to move that up

hey free when you get this jump on msn.. i need a link from ya..

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

i miss having this theme on... i have my PS3 theme always on to test out the new features to develop the theme... excellent theme dude. Looking forward to AmberAlert

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

Thanks

Maybe???? This theme is awesome and Free is constantly improving it. This has got to be one of the top themes of the year. A must have for any modder!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Totally agree
    Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    Maybe???? This theme is awesome and Free is constantly improving it. This has got to be one of the top themes of the year. A must have for any modder!!!

I totaly Agree - You all should hook up with him on facebook to - Not sure how he manages to get around EVERYWHERE but he does it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

I didn't find this on the repo, only a trial version and a sbsettings theme. The trial version looks nothing at all like the pic on the first post

Alright guys and gals, here's a little teaser of the rss plugin that I am making currently. I plan to intigrate the rss into the clock's dock. How does that sound? Or would you prefer it be on it's on little dock type thing? I have the text done. It is a modded version of Alien's rss plugin. Credit for the plugin goes to him. Freeapple, could you please send me the psd's of the clock/weather widget that is on the top of the screen on the lockscreen? The smaller one.

EDIT*** Another Idea. I could use the shelves wallpaper and make both the rss and the weather fit in their own shelves, leaving a few for the icons. How's that sound?
    Here's a picture of how that would look. I would like to get the weather up into that first shelf as well. I will work on that tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0050.png   -img_0051.png  
    Last edited by davis050594; 2010-08-28 at 07:16 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to davis050594 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Messia View Post
    Hi all!!! i purchase this theme on rock.
    Can i have five icon dock .png??
    another question...how can i have 24 h clock format? i edit the file but i always have the 12 h clock format.
    I'm trying to edit,
    but ==> http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3706/img0004bh.png

So if someone can do it...

Sorry about that mistake...=)

24 hr clock coming soon! just have been realy busy with all updates question request...AftrHours-HD and such...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock2.png   -dock.png  

Thanks

LOVE those docks Free....you da man.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

Freeapple when is the another update on this theme?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

How would i go about making the Animated clock widget work on the lockscreen instead of the homescreen? It kinda lags scrolling a little bit.

I tried renaming the Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html , the only thing that changed what that the frame was on the lockscreen but the numbers and stuff were still on the homescreen , i would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

This theme is awesome

Let me handle this in a differnt manor...sorry I was so blunt...
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-28 at 11:09 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freeapple View Post
    you made links to my theme and put theme all over the web...i am going to warn all theme creators and tell the moderators and your ip will be banned from this site!!! Thanks for nothing! And to think i spend time outof my day from my family to help you! You have no consious and what goes around comes around!
    wow!!!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Any help with my request please

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Any help with my request please

Sorry I been kinda busy! No no solution as of now! it was an addon and I have to rewrite the to widgets in to one..."LockBackground.Html" it works on the springboard becuase I hae two widgets going by using "Wallpaper.html" and Widget.html" I am currently also working on getting it there so hopfully in one of the upcoming updates!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Sorry I been kinda busy! No no solution as of now! it was an addon and I have to rewrite the to widgets in to one..."LockBackground.Html" it works on the springboard becuase I hae two widgets going by using "Wallpaper.html" and Widget.html" I am currently also working on getting it there so hopfully in one of the upcoming updates!
    I see , sorry for being so obnoxious haha , yeah i just saw your theme over at (do i need say it) leaked by Messia74...come on dude you dont leak it then post in the same thread requesting stuff , thats a big kick in the teeth for a great themer such as FreeApple , keep up the good work bro , dont get discouraged by Leakers , it happens. Looking forward to the update.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast