Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Do you guys have summerboard mode on? And have you tried iwipe?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliquippakid For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Those are the two things you definitly need to try! iWipe and summerboard mode would be my first suggetions as well! Thanks Aliquippakid!

If the update is still not up by the time I get ready for bed I will contact them and see what the hold up is!!! Still have not heard anything back from Kyle about Cydia..?????

I'm going to try and put an rss plugin on the lockscreen. To do this I will either move the clock up, or I will make the clock smaller and move it up. I'm pretty new to this, so give me a bit of time to finish it. I'll try and get some time this weekend to sit and work on it. Free, if I get it working, will you release it in an update?

Looks like ROCK may be finally getting ready to put out the 2.0 update, because they finally posted my review of the theme that I wrote 2 days ago.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-27)

Thanks Synister and thnk you for your feedback opn Rock!!! It is highly appreciated! I saw what you wrote and could not thank you enough for that! I am glad you feel that way and will do whatever it takes to uphold that reputaion=)

Thanks man!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-08-27)

You deserve it man! After I get 2.0 I plan on doing a little theme review video to help getting it noticed (and purchased) by more people. There's so many themes out there and to put it nicely there is lot of garbage themes out there too.

I know this is a bit off-topic but, I figured I'd ask. You know there are user creatable Playstation 3 themes right? Well I thought it would be really cool if you could make one. It would be a lot less work to create one of these themes and all information is available such as icon names, size restrictions, etc. Let me know what you think FreeApple and I could assist you with any questions in making the theme.

Here is a theme I put together, some icons were pre-made and others I created myself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4cReM1bvi0]YouTube - REALiZTiK 3 PS3 Theme[/ame]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-27)

Default green color
    Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post
    ok now it works i make the dock transparent and create a Wall

How you make this theme in green color?

I'm waiting for the day someone finds a way to make animated icons. That would be sick

Version 2.0 is LIVE!!! =) I wrote them earlier and just got the message back it is now LIVE!!! WOOOHOO!!!!! I hope everybody enjoys!!! Sorry for the wait....Thanks Synister That would be just amazing if you did that!

GO TO ROCK AND GET YOUR UPDATE!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-08-27)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Version 2.0 is LIVE!!! =) I wrote them earlier and just got the message back it is now LIVE!!! WOOOHOO!!!!! I hope everybody enjoys!!! Sorry for the wait....Thanks Synister That would be just amazing if you did that!

GO TO ROCK AND GET YOUR
    UPDATE!!!!
    I have updated to 2.0 but still got problem can you help to to set the right setting in winterboard setting

The red looks even better than I thought it would. Now we need matching SB Settings themes for the new AfterHours color themes.

Fixes:

-Photos app doesn't have a loading screen.

-Selecting the Videos app shows Music app loading screen.

-Calculator app screen hard to read.

-Black text in Spotlight Search and Safari address bar is hard to read. (Maybe white text is the way to go?)

*Those are the major issues I see right now.

What is "AfterHoursIOS4Addon"?

Something funny in AfterHoursAnimation.theme/AfterHoursWeather/Wallpaper.js "I'm a bastard ugly hack. Hate me."

Still not see the change in:
    Notification ballon, some conflict in animation and weather clock wallpaper, and also more colors like green

I paid for it in rock but i cant download it, some one knows what to do?

Finally im pretty excited. Only thing is I cant figure out how to get the clock and weather on springboard homescreen. I either get blue or a red clock under my weather. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    Finally im pretty excited. Only thing is I cant figure out how to get the clock and weather on springboard homescreen. I either get blue or a red clock under my weather. Am I doing something wrong?
    I get the same problem. need help please!!

Default screen
    FreeApple can you tell me why all my icons not align in the box and also the clock is overlap the box please help and also can you help me on the correct winterboard setting thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0100.png  
    Last edited by kevinv21; 2010-08-27 at 10:17 PM.

Another thing I noticed in the orginal was when it went from lockscreen to springboard the name of my city would slide over like 1 or 2 characters.

Default FreeApple here is the ballon notification screen not working
    FreeApple I cannot attached the picture in the messages so I post up here. Also I forgot the facebook icons I have add in the icons folder but still not working please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0101-1-.png  

OK I am back and ready to take care of any issues that are occuring....no need to wait for another update we will settle these issues today!=)

Start here
    KEVIN
    "Still not see the change in:
    Notification ballon, some conflict in animation and weather clock wallpaper, and also more colors like green"

I completely just spaced the Balloon for SMS and am Sorry I will post a new one to the forum later tonight! What kind of issues are occuring with the animation and clock?

CLAUDIO
    "I paid for it in rock but i cant download it, some one knows what to do?"

Your not the only one I have recieved this messgae from today! I got about three emails with the same issue....IDK Iam lost that has to be a Rock issue but not the package becuase I have several downloads today!
    if the problem presists I will send you a link after you send me your Rock id!=) Sorry for the inconvienince this might have caused!

Aliquippakid
    "Finally im pretty excited. Only thing is I cant figure out how to get the clock and weather on springboard homescreen. I either get blue or a red clock under my weather. Am I doing something wrong?"

Iam not sure I understand your problem! can you post a screenshot...somtimes a picture is worth a million words!=)

Kevin from the screen shot they look aligned to me! there is a double frame to add depth and if you had another row of icons it would look the way it is supposed too! If you dont like the wallpaper I can modify one jusst for you! =)If you didnt see my post green is next and I will try to have out with 3.0!=)

Thanks everybody for purchasing the theme and I hope I can help anybody with there issues! If I missed anything send me a pm or dont hesitate to ask agin!=)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    OK I am back and ready to take care of any issues that are occuring....no need to wait for another update we will settle these issues today!=)

Start here
    KEVIN
    "Still not see the change in:
    Notification ballon, some conflict in animation and weather clock wallpaper, and also more colors like green"

I completely just spaced the Balloon for SMS and am Sorry I will post a new one to the forum later tonight! What kind of issues are occuring with the animation and clock?

CLAUDIO
    "I paid for it in rock but i cant download it, some one knows what to do?"

Your not the only one I have recieved this messgae from today! I got about three emails with the same issue....IDK Iam lost that has to be a Rock issue but not the package becuase I have several downloads today!
    if the problem presists I will send you a link after you send me your Rock id!=) Sorry for the inconvienince this might have caused!

Aliquippakid
    "Finally im pretty excited. Only thing is I cant figure out how to get the clock and weather on springboard homescreen. I either get blue or a red clock under my weather. Am I doing something wrong?"

Iam not sure I understand your problem! can you post a screenshot...somtimes a picture is worth a million words!=)

Kevin from the screen shot they look aligned to me! there is a double frame to add depth and if you had another row of icons it would look the way it is supposed too! If you dont like the wallpaper I can modify one jusst for you! =)If you didnt see my post green is next and I will try to have out with 3.0!=)

Thanks everybody for purchasing the theme and I hope I can help anybody with there issues! If I missed anything send me a pm or dont hesitate to ask agin!=)
    Thank FreeApple can you take a look at two screen shot mind is so different how can I want to be like the one you got
    left (my screen shot)
    Right (your screen shot)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen.png  

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast