Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

No the widget shows up but just says N/A. And the wierd thing is when I open up ifile and click on the .HTML file it will display the weather, but when I go back to my springboard it still says N/A. I have tried respringing many times but no luck

Yeah it does that for me at times. I think it's just the server/website where it pulls data is slow. Or the theme is not keeping the images (rain, clouds,etc, and temp) stored until updated information changes it. Or the widget is simply not refreshing the images/data.

Sinister, I've seen it done. I believe you just have to change the weather source on the js file. Can't remember what to name it though.

Geeeeeeez, anyone know when it'll be up?

maybe sometime tomorrow

when what well be up?.....the theme is live in Roco...2.0 has been submitted and should be out 2morrow! =)

I will be back 2morrow to awnser some of these question ans such I have had a long night and gotta be up in less then 4 hours!

Sorry if I havnt got to say much toady, but I will make sure I spend some time 2morrow becuase Iam sure some of you will have some questions after 2.0 comes out! =)

Very soon =) Thanks everybody!

I am home from work...ready to take care of any questions...request...load me up! =)

AfterHours HD Expected Release dat comin by the end of the week!
    AfterHours Green Should be out by version 3.0!
    Amber Alert Expeted Release Date .....Sept 1st!!!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-25 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SYN1ST3R (2010-08-26)

Now if we could just light a fire under ROCK and Cydia's *** to get those updates out for us in a timely manner

Do you have a update/fix/suggestions list made up? Maybe you could post it so everyone knows what is being worked on or what else might need to be added.

Fixes & Suggestions:

- (Fix) clock digital display (you know when it displays the number 1, it needs shifted over to the right.

- (Suggestion) Pull weather data from Yahoo to mirror the native app on the weather widget.

- (Suggestion) Making the stock LS wallpaper "orb" light up. A "breathing" type effect (light starts in middle and gets bigger and brighter until the orb is filled and then does the reverse animation).

- (Suggestion) When in Cydia have it themed to match AfterHours (if possible).

That's all I have right now
    Last edited by SYN1ST3R; 2010-08-26 at 12:18 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post

No docked Icon Labels dont work for me under Ios 4.0 some one can help me?
    what theme is this?

WOW just got the word Cydia accepted my package! Yeah!!!=)

Now they just have to get the new version and upload it....within a couple days yuoll see AfterHours 2.0 live on Cydia!!!

Synister!

I am currently working on fixing that 1 on the clock widget...no biggy just got alot other things going on too!

I am also looking in to changing the weather from Accu to Yahoo....I just am not sure about the =icons I will priobally have to rename a few!

I have already tried to make the globe glow...but it was not looking so good...Animation wasnt smooth so I put on hold and was looking in how to make it look smoother! =)

AfterHours does theme Cydia....I have it all just about themed and has been since version 1.0! But once I upgraded to 4.0 it doesnt skin! IDK why probally a winterboard issue or somthing with 4.0 users!

Envious....that isnt a theme....its a mod of two themes! Krypotinte and AfterHours!

But if you are appealed to the green that color scheme is coming I am currently working on that! =)

Red is altready submitted and is in version 2.0! I was told by a lot of ppl that I should charge extra for the color schemes but I can not do that to my fellow MMI members and customers! NO WAY NO HOW!!! Its gonna all come with the theme just check off in winterboard!!! =)

More and more is being added and I am all ears to suggestions and request! Thanks everybody!!!!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Amarquez (2010-08-26), flybritn (2010-08-26), Roush00 (2010-08-26), SYN1ST3R (2010-08-26), w00dS (2010-08-26), ziggy7 (2010-08-26)

Thanks

Free, did you get my PM and understand what I was talking about?

no dude i dint get one!? huh? I just checked agin last one I got was about cs5....was that it?

Thanks

I sent you another PM....did you get that one?

Still not on rock. This is dissapointing on our part and I'm sure yours as well. When I get the chance there are some mods I will make as well

hi i think this theme is great. i had 2 quick questions one being, can you tell me how the auto-create works? im noticing with some themes that do that, that its not working on my iphone. not sure why. are there other packages that disrupt that? or with autocreate i have to SSH?

lastly i love the clock, however if i want to use my own lockscreen clock am i able to?

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    lastly i love the clock, however if i want to use my own lockscreen clock am i able to?
    You can use your own lockscreen/clock, just look in Winterboard.

thanks! its still trial correct?

thanks! its still trial correct?
    No version 1.75 is currently out in ROCK and Cydia app stores. Version 2.0 (update) has been submitted by FreeApple and we are all waiting for the update to become available.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SYN1ST3R For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26), kgf88 (2010-08-26)

Crazy all i can find is the trial. I looked in the store and searched. Hmmm

Crazy all i can find is the trial. I looked in the store and searched. Hmmm
    For righ now you have to get this in Rock! IDk what is taking Cydia so long they said they accepted and waqnted the link so I gave it to em and still no word it has been over a month since I first submitted! WOW WHAT IS UP WITH THESE STORES!!!

STILL NO UPDATE!!! it onkly took 1.75 a day...its been two now for 2.0 and still nothing! I hope by the time I get home from work I see some happy faces!

Sorry guys not much I can do!

hi i think this theme is great. i had 2 quick questions one being, can you tell me how the auto-create works? im noticing with some themes that do that, that its not working on my iphone. not sure why. are there other packages that disrupt that? or with autocreate i have to SSH?
    Well if you find out let me know also.. I have a few icons that wont switch.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast