Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours Released

Thanks again!!

Thanks

Lookin' good Roush. Do you have the trial or the full version?

I have the full version. Just checked tonight to see if 2.0 has hit yet.

Hope the incall key pad gets fixed in 2.0.
    Last edited by Roush00; 2010-08-24 at 06:15 AM.

not yet guys.. me and free are still finishing it up..if you guys want i can make a post when we put the update out

Quote Originally Posted by Tach08 View Post
    not yet guys.. me and free are still finishing it up..if you guys want i can make a post when we put the update out
    That would be great. Did you guys get the incall key pad fixed for 2.0?

havent started that but i will mention it to free

Quote Originally Posted by Roush00 View Post
    That would be great. Did you guys get the incall key pad fixed for 2.0?
    Yup sure did =)! In 2.0 it should all be correct!!!...Wow guys I just zonked out last nght! I am tired!!!x_x

Sorry Tach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Iam up and backat it!!!

AfterHours 2.0 has been submitted to Rock!!!

This includes the Red color scheme....more iphone4 retina display support! Animated widgets and much much more =)!!!!!

Expect this to be live real soon!!!! =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-24 at 02:08 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

marco29 (2010-08-24), SYN1ST3R (2010-08-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

After I come back from school... Expect the COOLEST mod ever... Working hard on PS when I get home and finish my HW.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

After I'm done with absolute I plan on Modding this theme a lot.

Hey free I noticed in the messages and safari apps the 3g icon changes back to what looks like a stock one diff shade of blue. I'm about to jizz over here btw waiting for the red to go live on rock. Checking it like a fiend

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliquippakid For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-24)

Hey thanks for that info...i didnt even notice....iam fixing right now and will be in the next update! Expect a green color mod soon too! Iam going to keep udating and adding to this theme for about a month until ppl are completly satisfied!!! =)

AmberAlert Preview has been Released and AfterHoursHD preview in the IOS4 section too!!!

Ehm, I saw that 2.0 update is submitted to Rock... Any link for Paypal donators, please? Many thanx!

So free if I may ask. Which theme do you personally use?

Just checked Rock no 2.0 yet.

Wow still no update in ROCK

Sorry guys! I submitted it should be very soon! they normally one take about a day or so!

but the wait is worth the wail ....Red color sheme is SICK thats what Iam using Aliq..

Ok BRB to explain some more!!
    =)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Awesome. As soon as it goes live on Rock I am getting this. You really put alot into this and it shows. Exlelent work my friend. Next I want to get that AfterKrypto theme

I was hoping you used yours. There are a lot of bice themes but it would have to be great to show someone a good one native on your phone and be like, yeah... I made that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Hey free, quick question. I downloaded this theme and I absolutely love it. I am on the iPhone 4 and I know THIS version is not fully optimized for the iPhone 4, but I am using the LSweather and clock widget and it works just fine, but the springboard weather and clock widget will not display the weather. I have it set up EXACTLY like the LS widget and it still won't work. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    Hey free, quick question. I downloaded this theme and I absolutely love it. I am on the iPhone 4 and I know THIS version is not fully optimized for the iPhone 4, but I am using the LSweather and clock widget and it works just fine, but the springboard weather and clock widget will not display the weather. I have it set up EXACTLY like the LS widget and it still won't work. Any suggestions?
    Do you mean the widget won't show or just the weather temp and conditions? Just in case you didn't edit the configureMe.js file SSH into your device and go to var/stash/Themes/AfterHoursWallWeatherWidget.theme/AfterHoursWeather/ and edit the configureMe.js file to your city and state in the same format, example: 'New York, NY' I think you could also change the update interval to a lower number (default is 30 min) and it will update sooner.

FreeApple is there a way to pull the data from Yahoo weather so it mirrors the data that's in the native Weather app? Or would the weather widget need to be redesigned?

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast