Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: COMPLETE THEMES DO NOT WORK ON IPHONE 4.... yet

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

^^ lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ibnyaffa View Post
    look for the shared folder. it's all there.
    Thanks IB -- So is the "Shared" Folder essentially the UIImages folder? Do I need to rename it or is this how the UIImages now reside in the theme? I guess what I'm asking (and I apologize, I don't have an iP4) is - has the packaging of the theme folders changed? So when I set it up is it Library/ Themes/ mytheme.theme/ -- and then just these specific folders in the main folder, or do i fill in the gaps with the stock ios4 3rd-gen theme for the "Folders", "Icons" folders, etc -- for example, there are no stock native, hi-res icons in any of the folders....

Thanks

complete iPhone4 UIImages. credits are due @vicarious78 @ecko666 & @0xced for the extractor and mostly the bAdGB team Download iPhone4 complete uiimages.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    What a top guy you and your team are..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

ibnyaffa (2010-08-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really not a themer to start with. I'm a coder. so I have no idea how u guys do ur thing. I was asked by zausser to try and decrypt the [email protected] so we manged to pull that and every other image out of that phone using code and then convert it to png. so EVERY Image for the iphone4 is there. and in it's corect place. wantedto make sure they r placed right. so past this point it's all u guys. theme on.
    Last edited by ibnyaffa; 2010-08-07 at 07:17 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ibnyaffa For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-08-07), FreeApple (2010-08-07), King Shady (2010-08-07), TCcentex (2010-08-07), ziggy7 (2010-08-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

This is sweet! I think themed keyboards might work on iPhone 4...
    ]

Thanks

ibnyaffa..are you planning to update SuperCharged again or is 1.3.1 gonna be the last one?
    Off topic i know sorry..thought i'd ask while your on

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm working on a big projact for my self and also signed a contract for sears and kmart to do iPhone/droid app that needs to be ready before xmass. so extra busy now. but yes supercharged should be updated soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ibnyaffa For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-07)

Thanks

I'm working on a big projact for my self and also signed a contract for sears and kmart to do iPhone/droid app that needs to be ready before xmass. so extra busy now. but yes supercharged should be updated soon.
    Thanks for answering dude and looking forward to the update

Nicely done my friend! I appreciate the hard work to get that going for us! Well..... here we go!!!

So does anyone know if we leave it as shared? Or rename it to uiimages?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

I'm really not a themer to start with. I'm a coder. so I have no idea how u guys do ur thing. I was asked by zausser to try and decrypt the [email protected]k. so we manged to pull that and every other image out of that phone using code and then convert it to png. so EVERY Image for the iphone4 is there. and in it's corect place. wantedto make sure they r placed right. so past this point it's all u guys. theme on.
    Don't mean to be a pest, i could figure this stuff out on my own if my new phone would hurry up and get here so i can pick it apart

Thanks so much to you and your team -- this info was absolutely necessary to get the themes churning out.

------------------------------------------------

To my fellow themers that DO have the new phone, any direction on the placement of these files and the stock theme packaging would be greatly appreciated

Haven't been home yet to even look at the package. All I do know is that icons (for the time being) need yo be placed in the bundle folder named correctly. So for those applications that use auto theming And you want to make your own custom image all you need to do is make a square image with no effects or borders. That will overwrite the icon in there and then your icon mask and and shadow will be applied to that giving your icon effect.

For those who want to make your own icons and not use the auto create you will have to make your icon mask and shadow transparent or it will get applied to your icons that use those files.

This is what I have gathered from icons I have made. I didn't have my auto create files themed yet and because winterboard won't properly size the icon folder icons for the iPhone 4 you have to theme it through the bundle which is just the raw image and then the mask and shadow will give it the apple effect

Hope that makes sense

16. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-08)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234