Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clock suddenly off by an hour

Default Clock suddenly off by an hour
    I've been enjoying the ielegance theme for several months. Today, out of blue, the clock is off by an hour. When I check the settings in iphone, the time is correct.

Any idea what has caused this and how to correct? I was traveling in the past few days but made no modifications to the time on the phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default clock off
    my clock is also off on the time. it isn't off by an hour exactly sometimes it seems to reset to 12:00. and others it seems to only be off by a few minuets. not sure what is causing it but i have to reboot the phone to fix the time.. i have tried to manually set the time we will see if that fixes the issue. i use ios 4.0.1, iphone 4 and used jailbreakme.com to jail break the phone it was working for about amonth just fine, not sure what i did to cause this problem. also seems like the battery dies fast sometimes. not sure what causing that either. any help would be much appreciated.

best way to solve ...go into the settings and even though its right ....just switch it a minute or any then respring nd problem should be fixed...