Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone4 background changing clear lockscreen

Default Iphone4 background changing clear lockscreen
    Iphone4 Lockscreen

Ok guys this is for the iphone4 it has not been tested on another device.

The backgrounds change depending on the time of the day this does not show weather. It will not show your battery when charging.

I thought this would help all the themers it includes all the sizes and names of the componets of the iphone4 lockscreen.

If you want to use your own backgrounds and want them to change just over write the ones in the private folder dont change their names.

If you want to use just one background then delete the LockBackground.html and it will show charging battery again.

Just copy into winterboard and select thats it.

Here is a few screen shots

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0411.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-08-03), Centauri (2010-08-03), foresterxt04 (2010-08-13), idsil (2010-08-03), jakec233 (2010-08-02), keitacannon (2010-08-25), kevin.e.white (2010-08-21), kwickone (2010-08-05), nickkrd (2010-08-03), nicodejah (2011-01-28), nomercy413 (2010-08-10), rumcajs (2010-08-03), saigon999 (2010-11-20), umma_urban (2010-12-14), wardy19uk (2010-08-26), Xenontac (2010-12-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Works great. I'm looking forward to seeing the wallpaper change!

thank you just kinda made it to help everyone out on skinning

does it change based on time?

I already modded the crap out of it but I love the clear lockscreen... thankyou!!!none of the ones that were available in cydia worked

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iSteed For This Useful Post:

Tdog729 (2010-12-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Appears to be working fine on my 3.1.3 3GS.

hey ,, i downloaded the zip ... copied to the phone...it works fine....thank u
    My question is that i see 3 different colors for the lock icon are included in private folder...i get blue on mine....but if i want to have red ..where will i change....

Quote Originally Posted by daviefl86 View Post
    hey ,, i downloaded the zip ... copied to the phone...it works fine....thank u
    My question is that i see 3 different colors for the lock icon are included in private folder...i get blue on mine....but if i want to have red ..where will i change....
    The blue is for slide to unlock
    The red is for slide to power off
    The green is for slide to answer

To change them say name the red one the same as the blue one oh it's the ones with @2x at the end of them

looks great...trying now...

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Appears to be working fine on my 3.1.3 3GS.
    Sweet thank you

Quote Originally Posted by iSteed View Post
    I already modded the crap out of it but I love the clear lockscreen... thankyou!!!none of the ones that were available in cydia worked

Looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by whoadizzle View Post
    does it change based on time?
    Yes
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-03 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    The blue is for slide to unlock
    The red is for slide to power off
    The green is for slide to answer

To change them say name the red one the same as the blue one oh it's the ones with @2x at the end of them
    ok cool .... will the same works for the wallpapers ..I mean .. .i replace afternoon1 , afternoon2... so on ... with my own stuff and leave the file name same .... will it work and change.....according to what pictures i replaced ...???

thanks...

Yep it will just don't change the name and if it's a png file use a png file

and it works with lockinfo.. thanks alot

nice work dogg.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    nice work dogg.
    Thanks bud I do more widget writing and reworking then I do themes just kinda put this one out there so people will have the files to skin the lockscreen. My other post covers the battery for iphone4

Yeah, unfortunately the thing i am enjoying the most about the ip4 is the battery life as compared to my 3gs, so i am reluctant to start loading widgets and intensive themes.

this is hard to lay off of though

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately the thing i am enjoying the most about the ip4 is the battery life as compared to my 3gs, so i am reluctant to start loading widgets and intensive themes.

this is hard to lay off of though

Yep yep but you will be surprised at how well iphone4 handles widgets not seeing a big decrease in battery on a few I'm testing like rss feed weather and clock it actually surprised me lol

how do i change the font of the time ..displayed on the lock screen...

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Yep yep but you will be surprised at how well iphone4 handles widgets not seeing a big decrease in battery on a few I'm testing like rss feed weather and clock it actually surprised me lol
    where do u get widgets for iphone4
    Last edited by daviefl86; 2010-08-03 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by daviefl86 View Post
    how do i change the font of the time ..displayed on the lock screen...
    Fontswap from cydia. Although it has Not been ported for iPhone 4 and I'm not sure about ios 4 so it doesn't work. Lol. Just the lock clock. I think that's all that works

tks so much so nice so good!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast