Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone4 background changing clear lockscreen

nice work holdemdogg, love it!
    how cann i get rid of the slide to unlock/power off text?

I need some help. I used to have three bars that spanned the normal swiping area for unlocking the phone, answering a call and turning off the phone. The unlock one was completely transparent and all I had to do was tap on the screen to unlock it, the one to answer was all green and said 'hello?' in white letters and the one to turn off the phone was red and said 'shut down' in white as well. I would like to keep the colors exactly as they are in the phone app (answer and end colors) but I can't find how to do this, or what the specific files I need to modify in iOS 4 on the iPhone 4 are because they open as transparent (all pngs actually). I don't know exactly what the pixel dimensions should be either.

I ask here because the theme here actually makes the lockscreen background clear like I want whereas everything on Cydia didn't work. Can anyone tell me where to find these files or help me make higher resolution ones? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by iSteed View Post
    Fontswap from cydia. Although it has Not been ported for iPhone 4 and I'm not sure about ios 4 so it doesn't work. Lol. Just the lock clock. I think that's all that works
    calculator and notes font change as well...thats about all thats working through font swap.

Perhaps you can help out a noob here who's trying to mod it a bit - trying to include some higher resolution images, and am changing the height/width attributes in the LockBackground file, but without much success, just shows a black screen when I'm finished.

Thanks for your help!

mster50

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

This is interesting but IMO its just a tad bit too simple,,, Maybe something where things like clouds and sunny conditions also affected it...
    IDK just suggestions from your ViiOLENT Neighborhood Spider

@kartracer in the clear theme app i just deleted everything in the bundles. cause besides the alternating backround, it just replaces some lockscreen images to keep original just delete them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to azndrago123 For This Useful Post:

KartRacer (2010-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    This is interesting but IMO its just a tad bit too simple,,, Maybe something where things like clouds and sunny conditions also affected it...
    IDK just suggestions from your ViiOLENT Neighborhood Spider

Thanks bud
    Yes I agree it is very simple I just kinda threw it together to help everyone out on skinning the lockscreen so they will have the file names

If you use HD wallpapers I havent tried any yet I'll have to look into the script and make some changes

I have been way to busy on an awesome widget that will work on all ios3 and ios4 it is located in blue's thread Signature. As soon as stuff calms down a bit I will try to update this
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-05 at 04:27 AM.

^

Yeah that's the one I'm currently using as well, and I deleted everything you did too. But you still have to swipe to unlock even though it's transparent, what I'm looking for is making that [email protected] as long as the width of the swipe area so all I have to do is tap it to unlock my phone. I had this on my 3GS and I loved it. But now that the icon sizes have changed I don't know how big to make it for it to work by just tapping. Thanks for the input though, I'll keep fiddling with it!

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    ^

Yeah that's the one I'm currently using as well, and I deleted everything you did too. But you still have to swipe to unlock even though it's transparent, what I'm looking for is making that [email protected] as long as the width of the swipe area so all I have to do is tap it to unlock my phone. I had this on my 3GS and I loved it. But now that the icon sizes have changed I don't know how big to make it for it to work by just tapping. Thanks for the input though, I'll keep fiddling with it!
    Take your old tap to unlock file bottombargray and double the size and add @2x at the end of it it should work

Everything on the iphone4 is double the size

iPhone? More like MyPhone wrecked77's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not letting me download.. It's sayin download failed: could not create folder. ??

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Take your old tap to unlock file bottombargray and double the size and add @2x at the end of it it should work

Everything on the iphone4 is double the size
    Awesome! Thanks for the help, though now I can't find where I put the damn thing!

Awesome! Thanks for the help, though now I can't find where I put the damn thing!
    It should go in the telephonyui folder but it's been awhile since I used tap to unlock

The modmyi server is up and down so try to download again later sorry for your troubles

I got that part down but I can't remember where I put my original transparent gray button at. The one I made has mysteriously disappeared on me. Dang it.

Could I take a 'tap to unlock' theme and double it's size as a template, then snip the ends off the stock red slider, for instance, and fill the middle in and make a tap to shut down button? Think that might work?
    Last edited by KartRacer; 2010-08-05 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I got that part down but I can't remember where I put my original transparent gray button at. The one I made has mysteriously disappeared on me. Dang it.

Could I take a 'tap to unlock' theme and double it's size as a template, then snip the ends off the stock red slider, for instance, and fill the middle in and make a tap to shut down button? Think that might work?
    Should work just add @2x to every file in there

16. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

KartRacer (2010-08-05)

I made some red to green wifi bars and named them appropriately but they won't show up when I put them inside the bundle folder that's named com.apple.AirPortSettings. I got them straight from that bundle folder and modified them, maybe cydia isn't working correctly there? Also, anybody know where to get the signal bars and where to put them after modifying them?

This is phenomenal. Really - just excellent work. The changing background is epic!

I honestly don't think I'll ever want to change my lockscreen away from this. Makes me smile every time I pick up my phone!

Thank you very much for your efforts - they are sincerely appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by foresterxt04 View Post
    This is phenomenal. Really - just excellent work. The changing background is epic!

I honestly don't think I'll ever want to change my lockscreen away from this. Makes me smile every time I pick up my phone!

Thank you very much for your efforts - they are sincerely appreciated.
    Thank you very much if you click my link in my sig there is a matching theme for the home screen too 2 versions

Thank you so much for this. I had fully modded my 3GS, then when I got a 4, it was back to basics. This is really nice. Thanks again.
    Senior

Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Thank you so much for this. I had fully modded my 3GS, then when I got a 4, it was back to basics. This is really nice. Thanks again.
    Your welcome

Everyone must checkout bluemetal's Signature theme it now supports all devices even iphone4

I hate to be the one to ask this.. but i am a total newbie, just got a new iphone four and jailbroken my phone, and well i want a clear lock screen, i can see you've posted it up for download but i have no idea where to put it.. Can anyone please post a step by step guide as to how to and what i need to do it?! Would be greatly appreciated! Im using the OS 4.0.1 For iphone 4G

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast