Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iDrone 2.1

4x is the worst firmware yet.. only thing good is folders!

Quote Originally Posted by aph1982 View Post
    I'm running on iOS4 on a 3GS, works well, you need lockinfo installed for the clock etc to work!
    Do we need stacks as well?

From where can i download android lockscreen? I cant find it on cydia.
    Last edited by tma; 2010-08-31 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Very nice design. Ma bucur ca vad un roman cu atat de mult bun gust si simt artistic. Sincer iti urez mult succes in continuare. Salutari din Piatra Neamt. What about the download link???
    Last edited by thunderica; 2010-08-31 at 08:27 AM.

Can someone please help me with this?
    I am using this theme on iOS4 ipod touch.
    The slider is way out of position. Is there a way to fix it? The clock shows the time as something way different. How can I fix it? How can I hide the anroid clock from my lock screen and get back the default clock shown in the screen shots? There is some text near the android clock how can I make them disappear?

How can get the music button on the dock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah my clock showed goose eggs when I ran this theme. Didn't get much help in this thread.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

crap crap. i was like right lets download this and then i remembered ive got no jailbreak on 4.0.2 im still downloading anyway
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

i like this theme, pity its not i4 compatible

Green Apple
    Thanks

seems to be nice... but can I download it?

Default Stack Button not showing :(
    I'm running 3.1.2 on my 3GS 16GB Old bootrom

I'm having these problems:
    1. On every reboot, the stack is shifted to the right side of the dock
    2. The black button with arrow of the stack is not showing (instead it shows overlapping icons that are inside the stack... looks very ugly! lol)
    3. Even in Settings... 'Stack' option is missing even though it's switched on in the MobileSubstrate of SBSettings.
    3. Can't change the flip clock to 12 hours

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I managed to get the small box with two base icons on the second page perfectly.

Just the left most dock button is giving me problems. I checked the 'MobileStack' folder and all the icons have been appended under Library>MobileStack. I can see the stack button icon but why doesn't it show?
    Last edited by jigar7; 2010-08-31 at 07:09 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jigar7 For This Useful Post:

donblackdesign (2010-08-31)

the stack is ment to be in the right but i want to have the same order of buttons like the htc desire OS and you have to move the stack app to the left .

to have the button of the stack you have to overwrite the original files with the files i provide in the arhive.

the flip clock is just with 24 h ,

New Phone app for iDrone 2.1 :com.apple.mobilephone.rar

I recommend Simple Background from Cydia . You will have a panoramic wallpaper just like the one from android phones .The app is free.

Last edited by donblackdesign; 2010-08-31 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is surely a great theme. I'm having some problems with the icon that the Categories folder makes. Is there any way to get it to line up properly? Thanks in advanced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen.jpg  
    Last edited by yaveson; 2010-09-01 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Clarify issue

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Drives me crazy every time I see new cool looking themes that were NOT designed for the current firmware, or even the current phone.

Designers: we are on 4.x firmware now. Let's stop living in the past ok? Blast away but I'm tired of seeing effort wasted on old firmware.
    some of us still use older firmwares cuz many apps dont work well or at all with the newer firmware

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (2010-09-14)

Thank you donblack for the fast reply. This is a fantastic theme... wish the installation would be simpler too. By far this is my #1 theme. [Just not too fond of the modified wifi & network bars... love the original bold network/wifi bars.]

I re-installed everything but still the same problem.

1. Copied the [iD2.1] folders to themes
    2. Copied SBS settings [Works!]
    3. Copied MobileStack to the specified folder.
    [In made two separate attempts, in one I replaced everything in the 'MobileStack' with the ones from your archive. In the second attempt, I appended your files with the existing 'MobileStack' via SSH.]
    4. Created 'Programs' Folder via CategoriesSB
    5. Installed Stack [Now shows 'stack' in the settings screen]
    6. I reorderd 'special tab' to be above 'theme' in Winterboard
    7. Turned on Special Tab, Theme, Analog clock, Wallpapers, Nopagedots, User Background in Winterboard
    8. After respring, the 'Stack' option disappears in the settings menu! [During both attempts of replacing & appending MobileStack]

In the stack, I get all the default icons for Browser, Settings, Contacts plus button but I don't see the left most doc icon anywhere [the black button with the arrow in circle]

Hey donblackdesign love the Theme quick question. Where can I get that lock theme? I installed this on my iPhone 4 minor work around issues...

Great theme but tough as **** to install, especially given the instructions. I don't know where Don Black is from but if I'm right in guessing he's not from the US, maybe someone that is from the US and who has successfully installed this theme can come up with better instructions.

I'm having a couple of problems but first the weather. First of all what is the difference or purpose of FlipClock and FlipClock+Call?

I know it's for the FlipClock, but why are there two?

Also, I still haven't been able to get my weather working. It just shows Chicago weather and I live in San Antonio, Texas. I've tried:

var locale = "78257"
    var ZipCity = "78257"

var locale = "US|TX|78257|san-antonio|"
    var ZipCity = "US|TX|78257|san-antonio|"

I've tried changing the file in FlipClock and FlipClock+Call but it always shows Chicago weather. Also, changing Celsius to false doesn't work either.
    Last edited by PM5K; 2010-09-01 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yaveson View Post
    This is surely a great theme. I'm having some problems with the icon that the Categories folder makes. Is there any way to get it to line up properly? Thanks in advanced.
    at the botton left you should have Stack with the setting to view as image and not categories .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to donblackdesign For This Useful Post:

yaveson (2010-09-02)

i just wanted to say that this theme is the best by far.. works on iso 4.0.1 for me anyway.. had to change some things around but all in all works good. i dont think it would be hard for you to make it a full on iso4 theme. but keep up the good work. thank you again for this great theme

21. The Following User Says Thank You to boss09 For This Useful Post:

donblackdesign (2010-09-02)

Quote Originally Posted by boss09 View Post
    i just wanted to say that this theme is the best by far.. works on iso 4.0.1 for me anyway.. had to change some things around but all in all works good. i dont think it would be hard for you to make it a full on iso4 theme. but keep up the good work. thank you again for this great theme
    i do not have IOS 4 on my iphone 3gs because i do not have the original sim to activate in case i uptade... I'l update the theme when i'l have ios 4 on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by donblackdesign View Post
    at the botton left you should have Stack with the setting to view as image and not categories .
    Thank you. I figured out why it wasn't showing up. I needed to rename the images, now everything is looking GREAT as you meant it to be.

The only thing that I found annoying was the 24h clock. But I fixed it so it's a 12 hr. That and iso4 u can't use multi wallpapers. But can't fix that yet.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast