Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iDrone 2.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'll post this screenie in here since I'm using Drone wallpaper and icon set, and some of the UIImages and sounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0123.png  

That is... Complete.

managed to mve apps around.

I cant seem to find the icon for left side of dockbar...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0520.png   -img_0521.png  
    Last edited by magpie2000k; 2010-08-24 at 04:19 PM.

As an HTC user I have to use that you CANīT make iPhone look like HTC, Android is a real smooth firmware while iOS is an complicated piece of crap thatīs worthless unless you jailbreak it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    As an HTC user I have to use that you CANīT make iPhone look like HTC, Android is a real smooth firmware while iOS is an complicated piece of crap thatīs worthless unless you jailbreak it.
    android ftw!

I have a Galaxy S on AT&T. Your statement is false. Android is more 'open' but you'll never find app quality like in the app store. Market is great, but App Store is more refined. In addition, Android phones need to be rooted to reach their full potential. A simple action like a screen capture requires this, whereas iPhone gives it by default. Another thing I've seen is that iPhone wins at Mail and Contacts. Android's contacts are far too messy for my taste, and even though Sense UI merges twitter/FB/Contacts, it just isn't the same, neat experience as iPhone.

Wow. I probably rambled in 80% of the sentences there, but what the hell, it's 2 in the morning

ALSO, I agree. No theme will ever come CLOSE to Android's beauty.

Thumbs up iDrone 2/2.1
    Yo first of all I just want to say this is a great theme, one of the best I've installed. I had iNav CrazyBlack a while ago but I got bored with it because of the lack of colors.

Anyway, I'm not great with photoshop at all and so I was wondering if you could make the "contacts" and "stack" icons reversed for me. The reason I ask is because whenever I respring my phone the stacks icon ends up on the right and then I have to drag it to the left. It gets annoying after a while.

Well, I tried taking this matter into my own hands. What I did was on my computer, open the icons in my basic image editing software and flipping their orientation horizontally. Well it did work but for some reason they dont fit right on my dock, their a bit off center.
    Look for yourself..
    http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...4/IMG_0010.png

Iīm working on a tweak that the unlock way thath you slide the whole page down like Android does.

Has this theme been updated for ios4?

Sweet theme man, and thanks for it. I am in the process of getting the progams.

Quote Originally Posted by ajk1311 View Post
    Has this theme been updated for ios4?
    I'm running on iOS4 on a 3GS, works well, you need lockinfo installed for the clock etc to work!

But Stacks still won't work with iOS4. Other than that works fine for me on iOS 4.01

Default Lost in Translation
    I've been surfing through the css file to switch the clock from 24 hour to 12, but nothing I try seems to work.

Help? Thanks.

Hi I downloaded the theme but its in rar format what should i do ?

great looking theme!! I guess you can use it without stacks, since stacks doesnt work for ios 4.0.1?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

how do i get stack to stay on the left it keeps going back to the right

nice nice baby, nice nice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where I can get it?

Quote Originally Posted by baddison View Post
    great looking theme!! I guess you can use it without stacks, since stacks doesnt work for ios 4.0.1?
    I use it without Stacks on 4.0.1. Took the icon and use it for iFile. Whole theme works great (except for not having a 12 hour clock.)

Drives me crazy every time I see new cool looking themes that were NOT designed for the current firmware, or even the current phone.

Designers: we are on 4.x firmware now. Let's stop living in the past ok? Blast away but I'm tired of seeing effort wasted on old firmware.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

tma (2010-08-31)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast