Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iDrone 2.1

@ thecluelesss
    I solved the problem with the Flip Clock. Installed the Lockinfo from previous post and the latest version of lockinfo. Now it works fine, just the weather setup is driving me nuts! I live in Nordholz, Germany; and I don't get it to work. Chicago works fine

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lolcats View Post
    does anyone know how/if i can get springboard widgets to work with ios4? thanks

and here is what i am running right now, i would recommend you go install "simple background" it will make it look a lot more like android, trust me
    That's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by MadoxX View Post
    @ thecluelesss
    I solved the problem with the Flip Clock. Installed the Lockinfo from previous post and the latest version of lockinfo. Now it works fine, just the weather setup is driving me nuts! I live in Nordholz, Germany; and I don't get it to work. Chicago works fine
    try EUR|DE|GM002|NORDHOLZ

that worked, now I have my weather as well, thanks man!

But where did you get these information? When I fire up Accuweather.com and search under "world" for my hometown, I get following adress:
    AccuWeather.com - Germany | Nordholz Wetter

So, what do I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by MadoxX View Post
    that worked, now I have my weather as well, thanks man!

But where did you get these information? When I fire up Accuweather.com and search under "world" for my hometown, I get following adress:
    AccuWeather.com - Germany | Nordholz Wetter

So, what do I do wrong?
    i have a spreadsheet with country codes, germany is EUR|DE|GM0XX|city

finally able to get the clock to show black from 7pm to 6am and white 6am to 6pm to compensate for the extreme long sleeping schedule and not knowing am/pm

also fixed up the calendar thing to not cover up regular icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by thecluelesss; 2010-08-13 at 04:16 AM.

Nice! Would be even nicer if you could link the black Flipclock to your local sunset and sunrise

I have one more question: Is it possible to theme the Keyboard and the Calculator to the HTC style like it is on the Dialer from the phone? This is a pretty complete Theme and I love it! Would be awesome to have it another step closer to the HTC Sense.
    Last edited by MadoxX; 2010-08-13 at 09:09 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

OK, First...you made a very good Job...looks very complete and nearly perfect.

BIG THNX

But...some things i wish in Future.

- what can i do to change the Lockslider Animation? It is to fast, i like it slower/smoother
    - can i change the Words "Partly Cloudy" and "Today is" in German, or what File is it that i must change? "Today is" is a *.png?!?

Ah, is it normal that the Battery Life is less with the Theme and Wallpaper from you as the original Theme?

P.S. SORRY for my bad english.

I absolutely LOVE this theme! Perfect in every way. I only have 2 problems.

I'm using a 3GS with 4.0.1 jailbreak.

My first problem is that there is text drawn in the top left, I've looked through all the coding trying to find what could be calling a draw, but I can't seem to fix it.

The second, is that my slide lock is offset for some reason.

Does anyone know how I can fix these?

Quote Originally Posted by Xoleras20099 View Post
    I absolutely LOVE this theme! Perfect in every way. I only have 2 problems.

I'm using a 3GS with 4.0.1 jailbreak.

My first problem is that there is text drawn in the top left, I've looked through all the coding trying to find what could be calling a draw, but I can't seem to fix it.

The second, is that my slide lock is offset for some reason.

Does anyone know how I can fix these?

for the text on the top, i suspect they are from 1)calendar and 2)humidity

Quote Originally Posted by thecluelesss View Post
    for the text on the top, i suspect they are from 1)calendar and 2)humidity
    I know what it is, I just want to find the coding so I can disable it.

try to modify the flipclock+call to goes black/white depending on the sunrise/sunset time (not really working)
    Last edited by thecluelesss; 2010-08-14 at 03:09 PM.

I just want the widget without the calendar. :P
    Thanks, though. ^^

I just want the widget without the calendar. :P
    Thanks, though. ^^
    for humidity, find the entry:

document.getElementById("daytext1").innerHTML="Rai n: "+obj.forecast[0].rain + " <br>Snow: " +obj.forecast[0].rain +" <br>Humid: "+parseInt(sections[0])+"%";

and comment it out

Thank you~! Which file is that in? ^_^

Thank you~! Which file is that in? ^_^
    lockinfo.html

Hm.... I looked in Notepad++ and it only shows these:

Line 121: document.getElementById("clock").appendChild ( timeDisplay );
    Line 183: document.getElementById("clock").firstChild.nodeVa lue = currentTimeString;
    Line 231: document.getElementById("ampm").firstChild.nodeVal ue = " " + currentTimeString;
    Line 260: document.getElementById("date").firstChild.nodeVal ue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday]//concat long date string
    Line 262: document.getElementById("calendar_year").firstChil d.nodeValue = this_month_name_array[this_month];
    Line 264: document.getElementById("day").firstChild.nodeValu e = this_date;
    Line 266: document.getElementById("year").firstChild.nodeVal ue = this_year;

EDIT:

I fixed it.

I deleted these lines:

<table style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left:0px; width: 298px; height: 90px; color: transparent; font-family:Helvetica;text-align:left;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-size:0.9em;">

<tr>
    <td id="date" valign="top">
    <span id="calendar">
    <script language="JavaScript">calendarDate(); setInterval('calendarDate()', 1000 )</script>
    </span>
    </td>
    </tr>

And then deleted the text shadow on this line:

<p style="position: absolute; top: 0px;left:0px;width: 10px;text-align: left;color: transparent; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px black;font-size:0.4em;" id="daytext1"></p>

So that it looks like...

<p style="position: absolute; top: 0px;left:0px;width: 10px;text-align: left;color: transparent; font-size:0.4em;" id="daytext1"></p>
    Last edited by Xoleras20099; 2010-08-14 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

for some odd reason whenever i invoke obj.sunrise and obj.sunset, everything just stopped working -.-

any expert can help with putting sunset and sunrise time where the Hi and Lo supposed to be?

My weather works! but It isnt Accurate!!! Its 92 degrees outside and my weather shows 32 degrees!!! I live in Clinton Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by airhudson View Post
    My weather works! but It isnt Accurate!!! Its 92 degrees outside and my weather shows 32 degrees!!! I live in Clinton Maryland
    you have to change celsius to False

go into Flipclock+Cal/weather/Scripts/ConfigureMe

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yvang82 For This Useful Post:

airhudson (2010-08-30)

WOW! Amazing! Graphs looks gr8. Definitely going to download this one.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast