Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SURR3A1 StarCraft II Dialler [iOS4] [PREVIEW]

Default SURR3A1 StarCraft II Dialler [iOS4] [PREVIEW]
    Hello,

I've started playing SCII now that it is officially out and got hooked. Short after I decided to create a dialler based on it.
    It is not far from finished so I'm posting a preview. Hope you like it.
    If you happen to have some constructive ideas, please share them before its too late

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0224.png  
    Last edited by surr3a1; 2010-08-04 at 09:24 AM.
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

looks awesome

Thanks

That looks really cool!

Are you planning to also work on the buttons on the bottom of the screen and a full-fledged theme?

Hi and thanks, honestly I do not how to change the buttons at the bottom (if you point me in the right direction I might do that to make the theme complete).
    As for a full theme I really do not have the time for it right now.
    If someone with the skills wants to continue the work I'll send him the PSD files when its done.
    Thanks!

I did an update. Finally I found out how to change the bottom buttons bar. However when switching to the contacts it looks quite bad because of the default white background there. Does anyone know how to change that one?
    Last edited by surr3a1; 2010-07-29 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what you do is create a folder inside your theme called "Bundles" and inside Bundles folder create a folder called "com.apple.mobilephone". send me an email [email protected] and i'll send you some files that you may be able to edit to your likings to match the dialer.

Just a small update. Almost done...

so you were able to change the bottom icons, awesome.

Yep, I found out how after downloading multiple themes and searching inside the source files

Hey, I started to make a dialer for my (Starcraft Complete Theme), hosted on modmyi and I saw this you mentioned that you may be willing to have it put into a full theme, well if you like my theme I would really love to have your dialer, I did all the sounds myself and used a awesome made charger that someone else made and I feel that this would set it off as it fits with my background images and the theme in general, plus it would work well with the dialer noises I have in place already...