Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1073

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Messia View Post
    I resolve my question with Free Apple for the share with a PM......now someone can help me with this icon??

and When i share your theme??
    you are cryng without motive....
    you mistake dear Bluemetal.....and now i decide if share your signature theme.......without icons.
    Whoa whoa whoa, so you're saying that you have more power than Bluemetal? You seriously have some issues dude

Quote Originally Posted by Juhnay View Post
    justgentle, if you don't mind making a some icons for me after you've done yours that would be great

My "Signature" Theme
    No problem...I'm just still working out getting my icon names correct.

I've been making my own icons but I have hit a snag with 2 of them:

bing
    Alarm Clock Pro

I know I need to match the saved file with exactly what it is in Springboard but it appears as though they're not matching up.

I've tried saving then as bing.png and I tried Bing.png. Then tried Alarm Clock Pro.png and AlarmClock Pro.png but nothing is working...

....any suggestions??

Good evening at all
    someone can made for me some italian icons?? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by justgentile View Post
    No problem...I'm just still working out getting my icon names correct.

I've been making my own icons but I have hit a snag with 2 of them:

bing
    Alarm Clock Pro

I know I need to match the saved file with exactly what it is in Springboard but it appears as though they're not matching up.

I've tried saving then as bing.png and I tried Bing.png. Then tried Alarm Clock Pro.png and AlarmClock Pro.png but nothing is working...

....any suggestions??
    Did you put them in /var/stash/themes.XXXXXX/Signature/Icons?

Quote Originally Posted by plinders106 View Post
    Did you put them in /var/stash/themes.XXXXXX/Signature/Icons?
    Yes, I have. The other icons I made work just fine. It seems as though I'm not matching the filename to the springboard file name. How can I find out what the springboard file names are for bing and Alarm Clock Pro?

Bueller?

Here is the download link to my Signature Vinyl add-on

you can see some of the stuff it has in the attached images below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sig4.png   -sig5.png   -sig6.png   -sig7.png   -sig8.png  
    Last edited by Red_Sun; 2010-08-29 at 10:53 PM.
    JB FTW!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default No Widget???
    Hi all,
    I use Signature for a couple of weeks now. Now I wanted the Lock Screen using the Signature Widget. I edited the themes and uploaded into the themes folder (where the other themes are) and enabled it.
    But I won't see the widget? I putted the Widget at the top in Winterboard. I'm also using LockInfo, could this be the issue? Or something else

<<3GS, iOS4>>
    Last edited by fobe; 2010-08-29 at 11:03 PM.

Yes, I have. The other icons I made work just fine. It seems as though I'm not matching the filename to the springboard file name. How can I find out what the springboard file names are for bing and Alarm Clock Pro?

Bueller?
    Hey Gentile

For the correct name make the icons wiggling, than click on the cross as if u want deleating the file and a popup asks u if u want to deleate it ... with the right filename
    U can wright it down detailed, thats it

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

justgentile (2010-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Gentile

For the correct name make the icons wiggling, than click on the cross as if u want deleating the file and a popup asks u if u want to deleate it ... with the right filename
    U can wright it down detailed, thats it
    Thank you!!

That totally helped.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

You can also imply disable this theme at winterboard to see all your Labels

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messia View Post
    I resolve my question with Free Apple for the share with a PM......now someone can help me with this icon??

and When i share your theme??
    you are cryng without motive....
    you mistake dear Bluemetal.....
    No Messia, you are mistaken. You have been reported to the mods and will be dealt with. Good Day and Good Bye!!!!

having a brother in law who's Italian like you, he's a Kn*b Messia or Princicci you have no respect for anybody, so i agree with all the comments that has been flung your way. Buy Photoshop follow the instructions and do your own icons.

Thank you!!

That totally helped.

It's my pleasure! Nice being able to help some1 when mostly I'm the 1 who needs help

Mi

'lo. I'm using this wonderfull theme (through Cydia. v2.2) with a 3GS.4.O.1 device (fresh restored).

What's about the "question mark" that figures in the middle of the screen ? How can I remove it ?

Looks like its something to do with the weather,can you delete it if you wiggle your icons.If not if you have sb settings on you can try and hide it.

This mark cannot be deleted (it's not a part of an icon that could be wiggled, and doesn't figure in the SB options).

Any way to solve this ?

This mark is still present when I disable the theme.clock (analog or digital).
    Disabling any weather app doesn't help too.
    Last edited by Sleem; 2010-08-31 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Juhnay
    Thank you!!

That totally helped.
    Glad you got it! Let me know how those icons are coming along .

Sleem, Looks like an overlap? Check the Wallpaper / Background files out in the .theme folder. Hopefully you can find the problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleem View Post
    This mark cannot be deleted (it's not a part of an icon that could be wiggled, and doesn't figure in the SB options).

Any way to solve this ?

This mark is still present when I disable the theme.clock (analog or digital).
    Disabling any weather app doesn't help too.
    Bro...go into winterboard then check what you have ticked. For this theme just have the "Signature Theme" and your chosen clock ticked. Then check placing as the Clock Theme should be above the Signature theme. This should solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleem View Post
    'lo. I'm using this wonderfull theme (through Cydia. v2.2) with a 3GS.4.O.1 device (fresh restored).

What's about the "question mark" that figures in the middle of the screen ? How can I remove it ?
    i just bought this theme and i too have the ? is this a missing widget for rss feed or something? how do you get rid of this? some please help us out.

thank you

solved thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Good idea maarten, nothing to say against it, although only 4 persons have the template till now
    Still waiting for cydia and rock, hopefully this theme is avaiable till tomorrow.

Some of my premium mods like this one and more things will be exclusivly for consumers. I just optimized it now and it will be part of version 1.1 (free update of course):

click to enlarge
    can you please share this? ive already paid for the theme in cydia and would like to get this wallpaper. if anyone could share it ill be really thankful.
    Last edited by mcruz; 2010-08-31 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What font is used on the wallpaper?

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast