Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Signature

Juhnay
    Blue, Thank you for responding & I don't have iOS4 (3.0.1) so I don't have those folders .

IS IT POSSIBLE TO UPDATE MY FIRMWARE THROUGH MY IPHONE?

Can someone make the icons I recently asked for

Thanks

Juhnay
    PLEASE ANYONE, can you make these icons in a ZIP? Really appreciate it! (Want to have everything perfect for when v2 drops like Blue said)

Redbox
    I am Tpain
    Pandora
    Around Me
    Photogene
    Genius
    Black book
    AIM
    Yahoo Instant Messenger
    ESPN
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Photos
    Goodreader
    Intelliscreen
    Opera Mini
    Craigsphone
    Cycorder
    Dtunes
    Ebay
    iRingtones
    PingChat
    Echofon
    Flickr

THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by Juhnay; 2010-08-27 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what do you all think of my music player?

also i was looking for vinal record wallpaper and a came across the second image. hm, that looks familiar...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -005.png   -vinal.jpg  
    Last edited by Red_Sun; 2010-08-27 at 09:03 AM.
    JB FTW!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

This is looking good. for the musicplayer bottom window you can use transparent graphics.

yeah, all of the images except 5 are transparent. i didnt want the bottom overlay to be partially transparent b/c i didnt want to see the reflection of the album art
    JB FTW!

can someone make
    Realracing
    Zombieville
    Rolando
    Rolando 2
    Skater nation
    Doodle God
    Sudoku2pro
    System
    Archie FY :3
    Archie FY :2
    Archie FY :4
    Flixster
    Tabs
    TalkingCarl

the icons thanks

thanks blinkfreak

a lot

Can anybody make the icons for thee apps
    Thanks a lot

Juhnay
    Morning, Happy Friday, & Hello again Blue 2.0 soon? How are people making custom wallpapers for the theme when 2.0 hasn't been released? I want to do mines so bad!!

Also, Blue I really need your help please with this..

TEMP: What exactly do I need to type in for this to get the # of my weather temperature right? In the var locale piece I put in my zip code (from US) but it still doesn't match my iPhone weather.

CLOCK HAND: How can I change that RED clock hand to white? Where would I need to go?

EDIT! DOCK LABELS: << FIXED! Figured this part out

THX! THX!! THX!!!
    Last edited by Juhnay; 2010-08-27 at 06:33 PM.

EDIT![/b] DOCK LABELS: << FIXED! Figured this part out
    Please share...

Juhnay
    ^Sure thing.

Whether you have Signature.theme or Signature Beta2.theme, Go to & tap "Info.plist", scroll down until you see this highlighted section in BLUE. Where the RED is pointing & where the GREEN is circled is the size of the dock label text. Whatever the number is right there CHANGE IT TO 0 like I have in the picture, Respring. They should now be gone. You simply just delete the font size by putting 0. Easy right?

Any volunteers to make me (& others) a ZIP file with these icons please? My board is looking so unorganized because I'm not able to make them

Redbox
    I am Tpain
    Pandora
    Around Me
    Photogene
    Genius
    Black book
    AIM
    Yahoo Instant Messenger
    ESPN
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Goodreader
    Intelliscreen
    Opera Mini
    Craigsphone
    Cycorder
    Ebay
    iRingtones
    PingChat
    Echofon
    Flickr

As always, THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by Juhnay; 2010-08-28 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juhnay For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-28), Zooth (2010-08-28)

I am really enjoying the Signature theme. I've been toying with the icons but I completely stumped.

Please make icons for:
    Alarm Clock Pro
    Bing
    Camera Plus
    My3G
    iWeather
    USAA

Thank you to who ever can help me

Blue, you were right, making some of the UI like the NavigationBars and ButtonBars are rather hard to make look good. i tried making them similar to the wallpaper overlay with the semi-transparent black and the lighter ring and that was too plain. now i am going to try to incorporate some of the wallpaper into it to hopefully give it a better feeling of the theme

EDIT: i have finished the NavigationBars and ButtonBars. what do yall think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sigui1.jpg   -sigui2.jpg  
    Last edited by Red_Sun; 2010-08-28 at 09:29 AM.
    JB FTW!

Juhnay
    ^That's great Red. How did you get the bottom bar on that Mail picture to match with the top navigation bar? My top navigation bar is black but when I open the Mail app it still has that blue/gray default bar at the bottom where it says "Updated" & the time.

to get all of the button/navigation bars themed i am using 17 images. so i think you are missing one of the UI images.
    JB FTW!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Red_Sun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juhnay View Post
    Morning, Happy Friday, & Hello again Blue 2.0 soon? How are people making custom wallpapers for the theme when 2.0 hasn't been released? I want to do mines so bad!!

Also, Blue I really need your help please with this..

TEMP: What exactly do I need to type in for this to get the # of my weather temperature right? In the var locale piece I put in my zip code (from US) but it still doesn't match my iPhone weather.

CLOCK HAND: How can I change that RED clock hand to white? Where would I need to go?

EDIT! DOCK LABELS: << FIXED! Figured this part out

THX! THX!! THX!!!
    Version 2.0 is avaiable at Rock
    Version 2.2 is avaiable at Cydia, search for it at Cydia please.They named it 2.2 for whatever reason ? but it only has some more icons than the Rock Version)

The loacation code must be something like this: USNY0035 (UnitedStatesNewYork.....)
    Try this method (taken from evolution os2):

6. Weather setup:
    a) Open with a mac or PC Browser this webside: Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
    b) Search for your hometown, then open "Extended Forecast"
    c) Look a the topbar of the browser an youŽll find a adress like that: "http://weather....USNY0176...."
    d) Now this is for example the location code that you need: USNY0176
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-28 at 11:09 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Loving this alot.
    Purchasing this alot.
    Sharing this alot.
    Saying this alot.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Sun View Post
    Blue, you were right, making some of the UI like the NavigationBars and ButtonBars are rather hard to make look good. i tried making them similar to the wallpaper overlay with the semi-transparent black and the lighter ring and that was too plain. now i am going to try to incorporate some of the wallpaper into it to hopefully give it a better feeling of the theme

EDIT: i have finished the NavigationBars and ButtonBars. what do yall think?
    Thanks for your hard work. You can share this if you want, but the known problem is that it will only look good with one specific wallpaper.

MEESIA requested some ITALIAN Icons, anyone out there made some and wants to share ? (Needed for the stock apple apps like clock, calendar and so on)

So you request some italian icons, thats it

It is simply not possible for me making icons in hundred different languages. If you want that you must usually make them with the given photoshop template.

Maybe another italian user is here that allready made some and wants to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thanks for your hard work. You can share this if you want, but the known problem is that it will only look good with one specific wallpaper.
    yeah, you are right that they will only look good with one wallpaper. although, they are very simple to make its just tedious. and thanks

btw, its not ready for release yet, I still have a lot of images to make. For those who want it, it will be released soon
    Last edited by Red_Sun; 2010-08-28 at 10:41 PM.
    JB FTW!

Thanks

So now you know why all themers make complete UIs only with solid graphics

Hahaha, well i am only planning to use one wallpaper and also i wasnt the one to decide to make the base of the theme translucent black. anyway i enjoy theming so its no problem for me to make all of this stuff
    JB FTW!

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast