Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Signature

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

hmm, this looks great. Good job on taking such a simple idea and turning it into osmething much more complex looking. Like you said it may not be hard to make but it definitely looks great .

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    hmm, this looks great. Good job on taking such a simple idea and turning it into osmething much more complex looking. Like you said it may not be hard to make but it definitely looks great .
    Is not complex,this is one of the simpliest themes out there,you only need like 8 iBlank.

Edit: I see you refering to a complex looking,not that is complex...lol.So ignore my post.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So we won´t ignore you Alien LOL. Could you please PM me (or post here) your widget, i would like to take a look at it.

i finished the taskswitcherbar with playerbuttons and the unlock/lock-rotation button (ios4 feature only)
    I first made them text-based (Play, Next..) but that was definitly to much of it)

Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-30 at 11:23 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

blast123 (2010-07-31), Maarten16 (2010-07-30), Zooropalg (2010-07-31)

Wont you need to do two cause of the differrent wallpapers?

awsome!!! omg where is this jailbreak at !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    awsome!!! omg where is this jailbreak at !!!!!!
    this weekend

from @ih8snow looks like Sunday release. Saurik has code, will gt it back 2moro. Compile n release comex sunday

8. The Following User Says Thank You to s1l3nt For This Useful Post:

blast123 (2010-07-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by valadril View Post
    Wont you need to do two cause of the differrent wallpapers?
    No. They work on every background.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So we won´t ignore you Alien LOL. Could you please PM me (or post here) your widget,I would like to take a look at it.
    I wasnt at home today,but I will PM my widget to you tomorrow.
    One thing,I dont know if my widget will work on iOS4,as the files are difrent from yours (yours is only one widget.html,and mine is a html + css).But you can use it for the iOS3 version,as it already compatible.

Thanks

right, there seem to probs with css and winterboard on ios4. I was thinking about not using a rss reader but some weather.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (2010-07-31)

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    this weekend

from @ih8snow looks like Sunday release. Saurik has code, will gt it back 2moro. Compile n release comex sunday
    sweet thanks i cant wait!!!

Thanks

right, there seem to probs with css and winterboard on ios4. I was thinking about not using a rss reader but some weather.
    Something like this:

I have the same idea of including a weather.So I am reworking my widget,and I think it looks good with only the weather info,and not the weather image,to keep it simple.I made this last night when I was at work (graveyard shift),with my iPhone itself with the help of iFile.
    I read that for iOS4,the widgets needs to be recoded.As I dont have iOS4,Im unable to make and test html on that firm.
    I also inserted a code to display a wallpaper via Camera Roll,inserting a black transparency to the widget were the info is displayed to keep your theme's look,is not finished yet,but is looking great for me.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-31 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks

Thats what i'm working on. Just fighting with HTML. weather allready runnes now, but its out of the screen. Unfortunatly we can't test each others widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal;
    Thats what i'm working on. Just fighting with HTML. weather allready runnes now, but its out of the screen. Unfortunatly we can't test each others widgets.
    Wait you have working HTML weather?? Like in real time?? As in the same type of HTML5 animated weather alien was working on but couldnt get in real time?

Thanks

Think so, but i first could not see it and so simply tested/started the widget in my pc-browser, there is something wrong as it is out of the iphone screensize.

Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-31 at 08:54 PM.

If you get it working could you please give alien the code so he could make his awesome Dusk Evo theme with HTML weather in real time too because hes been working on it so long but had to release it as plugins because he couldnt get it in real time

Think so, but i first could not see it and so simply tested/started the widget in my pc-browser, there is something wrong as it is out of the iphone screensize.

what is that ur using???
    is that how u make widets???
    i can really use something like that

Thanks

@SnowLeo
    not animated,just this nice widget.The prob is that my widget wont work on iOS4.Until I have an iOS4 device,Im unable to mod this to that firm.
    It will be nice if this theme have the same html for the iOS3 and iOS4 firm.
    Still,as both widgets looks almost the same,is very difrent codes.I looked at Blue's widget,and is way more simple in structure than mines,(heck,only one .html and is done.But mines is .html + css).I inserted some codes to Blue's html,but the same happen to me,all the things I add,is just off screen,and no mater I play with the px,it dont want to change.

BLUE:
    someone gave me a widget that is supposed to work on both firmwares,I just need to mod it.I will take a look at it,mod it and send it to you.If it works on your firm without the need of modifications,is problem solved.
    But I havo to go to a weadding today,and go to work at graveyard shift (3rd shift),so I will start moding it tonight wile at work (love my work...lol),
    I only hope it works,if not,I still need to create one that is both compatible,to skip the prosses of creating one for each firm,but that will take me some time,and I also still working on get my DUSK EVO animations to work on realtime.
    I will post reports on the progress tonight (is 3:27pm at the time I posted this)...

Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-31 at 09:35 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-07-31)

awesome theme

Blue could you send me the widget and i can look at it then open it in my browser. And see if i can figure it out.

I cant test it on a phone because i have the iphone4 only now so no jailbreak yet lol

Thanks

Hi holdemdogg...
    Hey,I missed you.Long time I havnt see you posting,I hope everything is ok in you life.

Blue,I think is off screen cus it doesnt have a source to read for config.The prob is that iOS4 doesnt support .js in the widgets,thats what I read.

I take a look at the widget compatible on both firmwares,and is more complex in structure,but I think I can transform it the way we want to look,and tone it down to be as simple as it can.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-31 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Hi holdemdogg...
    Hey,I missed you.Long time I havnt see you posting,I hope everything is ok
    Yep everything is all good bud just been kinda stuck with a iphone4 can't do alot with it yet lol

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast