Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1073

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Signature

  1. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    CoolClock?

    looks like it if so here are my two themes for it.

    Code:
    Default:
    {
     /* Inner Background */								outerBorder: { radius:68, fillColor: "black", alpha: 0.4 },
     /* Outer Border									outerBorder: { lineWidth: 70, radius:10, color: "black", alpha: 1 }, */
     /* Outer Minutes Indicators */						smallIndicator: { lineWidth: 2, startAt: 60, endAt: 65, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.3 },
     /* Outer Minutes 5,10 indicators */				largeIndicator: { lineWidth: 2, startAt: 56, endAt: 67, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Hour Hand */									hourHand: { lineWidth: 3, startAt: -12, endAt: 42, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Minutes Hand */									minuteHand: { lineWidth: 3, startAt: -12, endAt: 57, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Top Part Of Seconds Hand */						secondHand: { lineWidth: 2, startAt: -17, endAt: 57, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Bottom Part Of Seconds Hand */					secondDecoration: { lineWidth: 10, startAt: 0, radius: 4, fillColor: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 }
    },
    
    RedHand:
    {
     /* Inner Background */								outerBorder: { radius:68, fillColor: "black", alpha: 0.4 },
     /* Outer Border									outerBorder: { lineWidth: 70, radius:10, color: "black", alpha: 1 }, */
     /* Outer Minutes Indicators */						smallIndicator: { lineWidth: 2, startAt: 60, endAt: 65, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.3 },
     /* Outer Minutes 5,10 indicators */				largeIndicator: { lineWidth: 2, startAt: 56, endAt: 67, color: "red", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Hour Hand */									hourHand: { lineWidth: 3, startAt: -12, endAt: 42, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Minutes Hand */									minuteHand: { lineWidth: 3, startAt: -12, endAt: 57, color: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Top Part Of Seconds Hand */						secondHand: { lineWidth: 2, startAt: -17, endAt: 57, color: "red", alpha: 0.6 },
     /* Bottom Part Of Seconds Hand */					secondDecoration: { lineWidth: 10, startAt: 0, radius: 4, fillColor: "WhiteSmoke", alpha: 0.6 }
    },
    Also i hope your not shoving all the damn .js files into one html file as that's cluttered as hell and not easy for peeps to edit.

    should have 3 files total two .js files and one html file.
    Yes the template I found was for lockscreen clock

    It was put all together in one file already if there is a easier way could you send me link to the file and I'll give all the credits to said person if it will run on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3 gs running 4.0.1 on the home screen with any theme

    I knew there had to be a easier way for sure
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-12 at 03:55 AM.

  2. #642
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    looks great Marteen

    thanks dude ! btw i found the perfekt wallpaper would you be able to just condense it to ipod size ?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Maarten16 (2010-08-12)

  4. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Yes the template I found was for lockscreen clock

    It was put all together in one file already if there is a easier way could you send me link to the file and I'll give all the credits to said person if it will run on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3 gs running 4.0.1 on the home screen with any theme

    I knew there had to be a easier way for sure
    Here is my Modded WAD Widget removed everything that's not needed.

    also in the files it tells you what to do to change stuff.

    this should work on all devices (ios4 you need a theme that has Wallpaper.png present, I included a .sh file that will link the native wallpaper so that when you change the native one it changes for the theme)

    to run the sh file in terminal ./link-wallpaper.sh

    Happy tinkering

    this works fine on my 3GS 4.0.1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rocky5; 2010-08-12 at 06:05 AM.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

  5. #644
    Thanks rocky I'll take a look at it when I get home do you know who the original creater is so when I'm done I can give the credits to that person and. Some credits to you for all your help

  6. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Thanks rocky I'll take a look at it when I get home do you know who the original creater is so when I'm done I can give the credits to that person and. Some credits to you for all your help
    Simon Baird is the guy that wrote the .JS files his work is open source but all he asks it to keep his info and stuff in the main .js file where it is.

    and me for making it all nicy nicy and easy to understand lol

    i will update the files to the newest ones just realised he released new ones this year.

    OK updated the post above with the new files works off-line now (new version uses a online js file i just stored it locally)
    Last edited by rocky5; 2010-08-12 at 06:05 AM.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

  7. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    Simon Baird is the guy that wrote the .JS files his work is open source but all he asks it to keep his info and stuff in the main .js file where it is.

    and me for making it all nicy nicy and easy to understand lol

    i will update the files to the newest ones just realised he released new ones this year.
    Thanks alot man for all your help if I had this months ago it wouldve saved me alot of headaches lol I guess that's what I get fir not searching more lol

    I owe you big time bud thank you again

  8. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Thanks alot man for all your help if I had this months ago it wouldve saved me alot of headaches lol I guess that's what I get fir not searching more lol

    I owe you big time bud thank you again
    NP glad i could help i included all current themes(skins) in the Theme.js plus my 2 also it works off-line (new version uses a js file that's online)

    you can get the files in the post with the images.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

  9. #648
    With your files please tell me you can move the clock anywhere you want to that was the problem I was having with mine

    Infiniboard is now 4.0 compatible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Infiniboard does not play well with folders at all!!!!!!!

    If you have the folders at the bottom like this theme does you can't get to the bottom apps in the folder
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-12 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #649
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Infiniboard is now 4.0 compatible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeaaa baby....
    ohhhh man...
    iPhone4 is outstanding,Im loving it every minute...
    Instaled this theme,and,eaven that is not made for iPhone4,damn it looks awesome.
    Still learning some things,as it changed how it runs things,is like starting to learn how to themeing again,but I love it.
    the speed,the ram,the hi-res...everything,and now with InfiniBoard working,just installed and runs great.now we just need five columns and five rows,well,at least me.

  11. #650
    Yep yep it's awesome but there is a bug with infiniboard if you have folders close to the bottom

  12. #651
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    I tested every way,and is working great.
    Now I need SpringJumps...

  13. #652
    Hmm maybe I'll reinstall

    Are you running infinifolders with it?
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-12 at 10:20 AM.

  14. #653
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Yes,all the Infini apps (Folder,dock,board)

  15. #654
    When will it be available on Cydia/Rock ? I check the updates daily several times ... I WANT THIS THEME !!!

  16. #655
    has anyone got any icon packs or making any packs for thie great theme?.......................sudeki300

  17. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by sudeki300 View Post
    has anyone got any icon packs or making any packs for thie great theme?.......................sudeki300
    I've made icons for all my apps. Tell me the names or your apps and I might have them to give to you

  18. #657
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Sudeki, all the icons that are released here, are in the download.

    ss4adib, maybe you can upload them to this thread? So Blue can add them to the download


    Btw, I'll probably get an iPhone 4 next month. Gonna use my Early Renewal 1 of the few benefits of T-Mobile xD haha!
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-08-12 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:

    ss4adib (2010-08-12)

  20. #658
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    489
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    I still think 4U is way better than this theme
    the main reason why i wont be using this theme is because i have 11 folders and with the undocked icon labels on i wont be able to see what folder it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    Sudeki, all the icons that are released here, are in the download.

    ss4adib, maybe you can upload them to this thread? So Blue can add them to the download


    Btw, I'll probably get an iPhone 4 next month. Gonna use my Early Renewal 1 of the few benefits of T-Mobile xD haha!
    im still getting it before you :P
    so does this mean we are doing a iphone 4 theme and not a ios4 theme?
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2010-08-12 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  21. #659
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Maybe.. we'll see
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  22. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    I still think 4U is way better than this theme
    the main reason why i wont be using this theme is because i have 11 folders and with the undocked icon labels on i wont be able to see what folder it is


    im still getting it before you :P
    so does this mean we are doing a iphone 4 theme and not a ios4 theme?
    One way to use this theme with folders with labels is to use infinidock and turn on docked icon labels and place your folders in the dock just an opinion

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

    amitaf (2010-08-12), EddieLeonard (2010-08-12)

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •