Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Signature

would somebody be able to post a messages or sms icon please? as there didnt appear to be either in the download

thanks

Ignore this. I found the SMS icon
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2010-08-06 at 12:36 AM.

I have successfully ported this theme to iPhone 4

Blue: If you would like this port, let me know and I will either post it here or send it to you for posting.

Owner of an iPhone 4 this theme doesn't work properly...

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Yes, PM me please, i want to take a look at it, especially how the graphics are named or where they are stored.

But basicly IF i port this to iphone4 i must make all graphics new because i will never release a theme with upscaled (=blurry) graphics. And i can only release it after testing it on my own iphone 4 that im wating for

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Owner of an iPhone 4 this theme doesn't work properly...
    READ post one please: This theme is not ported or tested on iPhone4 (!) Maybe it will when i get mine.

GOOD NEWS: My Netlock-free iphone4 arrived at the Bordelinx service in England and will be shipped to me the next days
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-06 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Yes, PM me please, i want to take a look at it, especially how the graphics are named or where they are stored.

But basicly IF i port this to iphone4 i must make all graphics new because i will never release a theme with upscaled (=blurry) graphics. And i can only release it after testing it on my own iphone 4 that im wating for

READ post one please: This theme is not ported or tested on iPhone4 (!) Maybe it will when i get mine.

GOOD NEWS: My Netlock-free iphone4 arrived at the Bordelinx service in England and will be shipped to me the next days

Awesome blue congrats one thing I have seen on the iPhone4 when making a theme is the wallpapers are 320x480 if you make them 640X960 they only show part of the wallpaper still trying to figure that out?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I read about that you can add a ..x2 or something to the graphics for the iphone4. If this does not help then winterboard is not ready for iphone 4 (like it does not work right on the iPad).

So in this case we must live with upscaled backgrounds.

I read about that you can add a ..x2 or something to the graphics for the iphone4. If this does not help then winterboard is not ready for iphone 4 (like it does not work right on the iPad).

So in this case we must live with upscaled backgrounds.
    There is no way to make app icons appear clear on the iphone 4, just like on the iPad... However, UI images and all other images will appear just fine as long as you add a "@2x" at the end of the image file name, and double the size of the image. This is what I did to port this theme to my iPhone 4, see screenshot below.

PS: Blue, check your PMs, I have sent the port.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo-2-.png  

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Hey Marteen how bout a respring.png for your sb settings theme
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-08-06 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ctcnsf View Post
    There is no way to make app icons appear clear on the iphone 4, just like on the iPad... However, UI images and all other images will appear just fine as long as you add a "@2x" at the end of the image file name, and double the size of the image. This is what I did to port this theme to my iPhone 4, see screenshot below.

PS: Blue, check your PMs, I have sent the port.
    Yep this is the same thing I have been doing all my screenshots are from an iphone4.

I was able to get auto create icons to work. But it won't help with this theme lol

Winterboard needs a big update lol

Blue are you going to release the stereo look anytime soon?
    It's beautiful!

@ maarten: sure.

So okay this is the BASS mod (wallpaper only). This is for testing something: I added some symbols that will shine through your folders icons. This could help you find the folders you want.
    The BASS mod works nicely with my folder icons. SEXY!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0034.png  

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Awesome blue congrats one thing I have seen on the iPhone4 when making a theme is the wallpapers are 320x480 if you make them 640X960 they only show part of the wallpaper still trying to figure that out?
    Holdem,dont hastle to much,is a bug in Winterboard.We have to waith till WB gets an update to support some hi-res images.
    (I dont have an iPhone4 yet,it arrives next week,but Im spending time reading treads to learn till my iP4 arrives.Then,the gates of hell will be opened...)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (2010-08-06)

im using the beta now on ios4 and loving what UI there is! i cant wait untill the final version is released
    JB FTW!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Red_Sun For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

That Signature Stereo Mod looks awesome!! I see you like music? Vinyl,Bass,Stereo :P
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

I think I'm catching some sort of bug.. My calendar, settings, photos, and facebook icons are not showing up even though I put the icons from this thread into the icons folder. Take a look:

Im running 3GS.
    Last edited by bcclegg; 2010-08-06 at 08:43 AM.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Respring.png for your sbsettings Marteen?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Now at work. Will make 2(for both vinyl and original) when I get back to work. It's now 10am, will go hone at 5pm

@Blue
    Iike the idea of wallpaper with symbols for folders, but please also do options without symbols also, since some people have more than 4 category folders, or different folder categories than that of the symbols.

I really love this theme. Thanks for your work.
    I changed a few things and i'm happy with it.

I didn't want to show up the weather widget and so i did comment out following line in the Digital Clock.html:

Code:
    <!--    <object data="../Weather/Weather.html"  type="text/html" height="480" width="320"> </object> -->
    I'm not sure, if there is another way to get rid of the weather widget, but in my case it works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0016.png  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister K. For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcclegg View Post
    I think I'm catching some sort of bug.. My calendar, settings, photos, and facebook icons are not showing up even though I put the icons from this thread into the icons folder. Take a look:

Im running 3GS.
    iFile into your theme icon folder and make sure that they are spelled correctly...

Calendar.png
    Settings.png
    Photos.png
    Facebook.png
    Last edited by w00dS; 2010-08-06 at 02:55 PM.

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast