Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: newbie, need help with theme thanks

Question newbie, need help with theme thanks
    hello everyone, i can tell by reading these threads that some if not all of you are awesome with iphones so i want to know how to fix a this thing. i am trying to run the 3d fiction theme and have the glass orb icons as well but when i activate them both through winterboard i just get the red (glass orb) springboard background. i can only see the 3d fiction when i turn glass orb off how do i get them both to work or pick the background cuz i have seen many people do thanks for the help!

Go to winterboard and trying moving the glass orb package ABOVE the 3d fiction package. To do that simply press and hold the three lines at the very right of the package name.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-07-24)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

And if that wont work then it will be necessary to SSH or use iFile to delete out certain wallpapers from both themes. But more on that later. If you say EXACTLY what you want the end example to be we can help more.
    For example..
    I want the 3D fiction Background and UI but the Glass Orb Icons...
    I would reply, "delete the Icons folder from the 3D fiction theme, and replace it with the icons folder from the glass orbs".
    If you need more help feel free to either PM me or just post here on the thread so that me or Ronald can help you

worked awesome, thanks brotha