Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dusk Evolution

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cezarslice View Post
    They work on 3.1.3 though right? So how do I activate them? (i still havent upgraded)
    You select the Animated Weather file in winterboard then edit the configureme in the private folder to change your location

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    You select the Animated Weather file in winterboard then edit the configureme in the private folder to change your location
    The only things relating to the dusk evo theme when I go into winterboard are dusk evo LCD and dusk evolution...where is the animated weather?

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

The only things relating to the dusk evo theme when I go into winterboard are dusk evo LCD and dusk evolution...where is the animated weather?
    They are included in the download.

__________________________________________________ __

Quote Originally Posted by ealvinito;5372737 over the new JB post for iPhone4
    Looks like some of the paths have changed some still work though. Does anyone know the path to change your slider??
    yea,some files are changed,maybe the names or place.Now my hobbie is getting dificult...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-02 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    They are included in the download.

__________________________________________________ __

yea,some files are changed,maybe the names or place.Now my hobbie is getting dificult...
    How do I activate the animated part of the weather though? Do I go through iFile and do something or what?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you set the animated weather effects? Also, SnowLeo, are you saying that 4.0(iOS) is "jailbreakable" for all idevices?

Yes all 4.0 iOS is jailbreakable and very easy to do but do it straight from your iDevice, go to JailbreakMe.com and than just follow the link at MacRumor and it will give you a purple screen with the (Slide) to unlock and than let it do its job also with the (Active/Animated-Weather) you just (for now) check what ever one off in WinterBoard above the theme for what the weather is for that day in your area eg.(Sunrays/Rain)etc..

How do I activate the animated part of the weather though? Do I go through iFile and do something or what?
    If your speaking of just the normal (Animated-Weahter) that is part of the theme yes you go to (iFile) and to (var/stash/Themes/Dusk Evo.theme/Private/ConfigurMe.js) on there and the same for the (LCD.theme) part as well and put your local code in (var=local) and get your codes from (Yahooweather.com/Accuweather.com) and respring.

If your speaking of just the normal (Animated-Weahter) that is part of the theme yes you go to (iFile) and to (var/stash/Themes/Dusk Evo.theme/Private/ConfigurMe.js) on there and the same for the (LCD.theme) part as well and put your local code in (var=local) and get your codes from (Yahooweather.com/Accuweather.com) and respring.
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-08-02 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Yes all 4.0 iOS is jailbreakable and very easy to do but do it straight from your iDevice, go to JailbreakMe.com and than just follow the link at MacRumor and it will give you a purple screen with the (Slide) to unlock and than let it do its job also with the (Active/Animated-Weather) you just (for now) check what ever one off in WinterBoard above the theme for what the weather is for that day in your area eg.(Sunrays/Rain)etc..

Thanks crow I appreciate it, however I guess this is my problem, the weather things to "check off" in winterboard, simply aren't there to be checked off so idk how to get it to run

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post

Thanks crow I appreciate it, however I guess this is my problem, the weather things to "check off" in winterboard, simply aren't there to be checked off so idk how to get it to run

Should I set winteboard to springboard off or what? They're just not there
    Last edited by Cezarslice; 2010-08-02 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Should I set winteboard to springboard off or what? They're just not there
    You have to look at all the folders that came with the theme, it is called (Animated/Weather Plug-ins) and when you open that folder there are several folders so just SSH all those folders into (var/stash/Themes) and than check off one of what ever is the weather for your day today and you might have to change it depending on each day but again make sure they are checked off in WinterBoard above the actual theme
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

Cezarslice (2010-08-02)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude that's so sick! Thanks crow! Also, thanks alien...this is just amazing, thanks again crow

Thanks

WINNER OF The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of August!
    The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of August! | PodZombie

THANKS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE,YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD MORE THAN I,CUS IS YOU GUYS THAT KEEP ME DOING THIS

A lot of people who are searching for the right Winterboard theme for their iPod Touch or iPhone, want a theme that sticks out from the crowd. Well when you take a look at Dusk Evolution, you will not only see a theme that is packed with endless features, but a theme that will make you and your friends say WOW! Alien1974 is a theme designer that must never sleep, as his themes are some of the best themes that have ever been developed in the jailbreaking community. Dusk Evolution not only has more than 3 styles already developed, but even plugin that allows you to switch to his ever famous HTC HD2 theme. Endless Features, Endless Style and Endless Possibilities…
    The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of August! | PodZombie
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-02 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Pain55 (2010-08-25)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

What line needs to be edited to make the weather bigger in the twoLine.css?

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

This is by far my favorite of the Dusk themes so how long until this theme is compatible with the new iOS now that the new jailbreak is out. I really don't want to update and lose this theme.

I agree with Sam, I'm not upgrading until I know I can get this cus this theme is just way too cool...congrats alien on the top 6 themes thingy

congrats on ANOTHER award. they should just give you one each month

btw hows the realtime .html realtime weather coming along? i don't really like switching plugins

dude i cannot wait until you make this iphone 4 compatible!!i love your themes!!suxx...we need an update!!

Thanks

I will get an iPhone4 at mid this month,unless some iPhone4 fary give me one...
    I cant wait to get my hands on iPhone4 and start to port my themes to it,with hi-res graphics.

Do you see the list I just deleted,no,to bad...lol
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-03 at 06:10 AM.

Thanks

Hey Alien glad your porting themes to iPhone 4! Not to rush or anything (i love ur work) but when do u think the dusk iPhone 4 theme will be ready?? Thanks!
    ]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Hey Alien glad your porting themes to iPhone 4! Not to rush or anything (i love ur work) but when do u think the dusk iPhone 4 theme will be ready?? Thanks!
    As soon I get an iPhone4.
    I will start to make the images with the iOS4 & iPhone4 names and directories,but for iOS4,I need testers (mainly will be the people that already donated)
    I will provide info soon on this.I have to organize some things first.
    But you can be shure that will be an ALIEN for a long time,if God let me...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

fdw1 (2010-08-06), King Shady (2010-08-03)

Thanks

Alright cool man. I'd love to beta test, i didn't donate because I'm only in high school lol and I can't pay but I would definetely donate if i could along with manyother awesome theme creators.
    ]

Thanks

I just give priority to donators,they deserve the attention,but you know,I cant say no to the community,so you are in.
    I also considere the people that help others as donators.You will see.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-08-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I just give priority to donators,they deserve the attention,but you know,I cant say no to the community,so you are in.
    I also considere the people that help others as donators.You will see.
    Thanks man!
    ]

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast