Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dusk Evolution

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm trying to write code that parses this METAR XML http://weather.aero/dataserver_curre...ursBeforeNow=1 instead of Accuweather... would enable descriptors like "Light snow", "Heavy rain", "Smoky", "duststorm", among others.
    Last edited by Centauri; 2010-09-05 at 10:58 PM.

Works nicely on 4.0, I'll try adding live weather animations next.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-09-06), ziggy7 (2010-09-06)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Wth!! ^^ is that ip4 or just ios4?
    Plus springjumps is not working on ios4 is it?!?
    And live weather...no way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior;
    Works nicely on 4.0, I'll try adding live weather animations next.

Wynnd you truly are god! First you make backboard which is the best and most wanted mod since the beginning of iNav themes. And now your taking the new most wanted awesome mod that I wanted so bad ever since K.Nitsua said it was possible but never got to it. Its incredible coders like you and ibnyaffa that really make iphone theming thrive and get more and more awesome. If you make it in realtime there will definitely not be anything anyone could try to show me on their droid that I cant just whip out my iphone and be like "I can do that too... and more".

All we need now is to make that real integrated homescreen that was showed off a little while back into reality. However the original dev stopped working on it then someone else took it and made it into a template but nothing happened since then. I really want interactive springboard widgets because smartscreen LS widgets are close but not good enough.

Thanks

Live weather would be sweet! I'd love to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Flombs

The drawer and RSS feed section can't be moved down. Alien said this in 1 post, I don't know where exactly. But it's because of the drawer, that beginns to hide the icons there.

It seems to me that u have the same prob as I had. No dockicons are shown up. That's mostly because of Infiniboard-update 1.4.2-1....
    If u want to change it, just uninstall it & install a lower version, like version 1.3.2 from biteyourapple/repo. FazFuzzy posted this on page 158 in the DUSK forum and all credit goes to him!

For the widget: Here's another one without the calendar-section. Just replace it in ur weather-theme.

Let me know if it all works.

Mi
    Thanks for the widget, Mi.

Here's a screen shot of it in action.

Where would I need to go to sort the Temp, date, and region so it fits in nicer?

Cheers?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0422.png  

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Ok...
    I read from the developers of SpringJumps that will be compatible with iOS4 soon...
    And a new tweak called GridLock replaces iBlanks in a way better way (no need for iBlanks anymore,just grab an icon and place it were you want)
    But the downside with GridLock is that is not compatible with InfiniBoard,had to have one or the other...let's hope someday be compatible,cuz GridLock rocks...
    Now...iOS4 doesn't support per page wallpapers,and this theme is based on that for the effect on the dock.
    We have the option to replace SpringJumps with Folders,but then the theme loose it's roots.

Real time html animated weather,won't see the light,has been in development from very good friends,we already make a success in merging the animations with a weather reader,but it crashes in seconds,eaven in iPhone 4.
    First,it takes like 40 seconds to load,and when it does,cuz sometimes it won't ,it starts to animate,but it almost freezes the SpringBoard due to lot of ram taking on,then all of the sudden,it crashes.
    We have tested various methods,and it failed...
    The only good working way,is the method I used in True HTC,Gif animations,but that limits the use of custom wallpapers...
    Let's see what's the future holds.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-09-06), jepp376 (2010-09-07)

Im not updating till springjumps works on iOS 4. Sucks gridlock doesnt work on 3.x though.

Is wynndwarrior one of those "very good friends" that you worked with or is he gonna give it a shot later? How about K.Nitsua? I know he wanted to get it working and said he would help you out but did he ever end up doing so?

Using True HTC gif animations doesnt limit custom backgrounds if you know how to open up the PSD change the background on all the slides then hit save for web and mobile devices hit gif and set the dither to 100%. I just wish you could make transparent high quality gifs.

Have you ever just considered using m4v files or mpeg4 or is the lag and battery drain just too great??

How about lockinfo? I think I remember you mentioning before that it may be compatible using lockinfo but you just didnt want people to have to pay for lockinfo to use the theme. But Id be more than willing to pay 10X the cost of lockinfo to you if you actually got it working in real time. Besides there are plenty of people out there that either have lockinfo or would gladly buy it just for your awesome theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Desire left, my 3GS right.

I spent the better part of 2 hours fine tuning the widget and dock to be as close as possible to Sense.
    Awesome job! Will there be a release?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Im not updating till springjumps works on iOS 4. Sucks gridlock doesnt work on 3.x though.

Is wynndwarrior one of those "very good friends" that you worked with or is he gonna give it a shot later? How about K.Nitsua? I know he wanted to get it working and said he would help you out but did he ever end up doing so?

Using True HTC gif animations doesnt limit custom backgrounds if you know how to open up the PSD change the background on all the slides then hit save for web and mobile devices hit gif and set the dither to 100%. I just wish you could make transparent high quality gifs.

Have you ever just considered using m4v files or mpeg4 or is the lag and battery drain just too great??

How about lockinfo? I think I remember you mentioning before that it may be compatible using lockinfo but you just didnt want people to have to pay for lockinfo to use the theme. But Id be more than willing to pay 10X the cost of lockinfo to you if you actually got it working in real time. Besides there are plenty of people out there that either have lockinfo or would gladly buy it just for your awesome theme.
    i have gridlocked on 3.1.3...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Desire left, my 3GS right.

I spent the better part of 2 hours fine tuning the widget and dock to be as close as possible to Sense.
    Looks great Centauri, do you use the animated flip clock posted on Alien's HTC thread, there's a white and a black I attached to use in Winterboard in case you don't have it, they're pretty cool! Also, not sure if you have ever used RightClock, it moves your Springboard clock from the middle to the right and you can get that from Cydia for free, just something else to get it closer to the Desire setup..... You'll have to tweak both of these slightly to make them look perfect with what you have...

Full credit for the original flip clocks go to obsessionXYZ he is the one who got the flip clock working on the Iphone....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-09-08 at 05:28 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

Centauri (2010-09-08), It's Mi (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    i have gridlocked on 3.1.3...:
    Do you mean Gridlock and if so how is it working on IOS3?? You're pretty good it you got it working!!!!!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Do you mean Gridlock and if so how is it working on IOS3?? You're pretty good it you got it working!!!!!
    yes lol GridLock , PM me

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

jepp376 (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    yes lol GridLock , PM me
    I just installed it, let's just say (don't try this at home kids), don't use it if you're using infiniboard like they say, lol! Thank god for springback, one step and everything's back to normal. Maybe I'll wait for when it's updated, thanks again ArDott, ...
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-09-13 at 11:29 PM.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

I just installed it, let's just say (don't try this at home kids), don't use it if you're using infiniboard like they say, lol! Thank god for springback, one step and everything's back to normal. Maybe I'll wait for when it's updated, thanks again ArDott,

I've had issues with the weather. Has anyone had it not display on iOS4 and once yahoo worked but after a respring nothing. Anyone have any ideas? I've had this issue ever since I updated to 4.0 and I disabled everything and still nothing.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

{3GS iOS4 RELEASED}

FOR THE 3GS iOS4 VERSION,PLEASE ENTER HERE:http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post5446396

FOR THE iPhone4 VERSION,PLEASE ENTER HERE:http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ased-e-mc.html

BETA RELEASED...
    PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY FOR 3GS RUNNING ON iOS4.
    I WILL NOT MAKE SUPPORT FOR 3.1.3
    ALSO,THE TEASER ARE THE iPhone4 VERSION,BUT ALL FEATURES WILL WORK ON 3GS iOS4.I FORMATED THE THEME TO WORK ON 3GS.
    IT WONT DISPLAY AT HI-RES GRAPHICS/RETINA RESOLUTION,BUT WILL WORK AS THE SAME AS iPhone4 FEATURES...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

chg128 (2010-09-11), It's Mi (2010-09-09), jepp376 (2010-09-09), ziggy7 (2010-09-09)

Looks great Centauri, do you use the animated flip clock posted on Alien's HTC thread, there's a white and a black I attached to use in Winterboard in case you don't have it, they're pretty cool! Also, not sure if you have ever used RightClock, it moves your Springboard clock from the middle to the right and you can get that from Cydia for free, just something else to get it closer to the Desire setup..... You'll have to tweak both of these slightly to make them look perfect with what you have...

Full credit for the original flip clocks go to obsessionXYZ he is the one who got the flip clock working on the Iphone....
    This flip clock is great but how do i change the location for the weather on obsession's flip clock? i looked through the folders but couldn't find a place to change it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mvgarlit View Post
    This flip clock is great but how do i change the location for the weather on obsession's flip clock? i looked through the folders but couldn't find a place to change it
    Hey mvgarlit, not sure if you have already figured this out, but you have to go into the DUSK NAW folder then into the Private folder, there you'll find = ConfigureME.js, open that and change the city and state in the var locale line and that's it.

Thanks

Hello Alien any ETA on Dusk Ultimate, I'm sure your busy, just curious? Thanks .........
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-09-13 at 11:36 PM.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast