Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dusk Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by fastflame750 View Post
    I don't know if this has already been answered or not, but does anyone know why my pages are being cut off about half way? I don't see the dock at all :S
    Any ideas?
    Hey Fast

I'd got the same prob! An update of infiniboard to 1.4.2-1 had done this. So deinstall it and load an older version like version 1.3.2 from biteyourapple/repo.
    (posted by FazFuzzy on page 158 in the DUSK forum and all credit goes to him!)

After that all should be fine
    Mi

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    4 in 1 on my iPhone4
    Really nice!!

Could it be possible for a noob like me to get the phone worked like urs? Could u explain it? That would be really great

Would u like to share ur wally or/and anything else

Thanks
    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-08-30 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

fastflame750 (2010-08-31)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Fast

I'd got the same prob! An update of infiniboard to 1.4.2-1 had done this. So deinstall it and load an older version like version 1.3.2 from biteyourapple/repo.
    Mi...YOU DA MAN! Everything works as it should now. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten to hit the thanks button

And to Alien, the mastermind behind the theme, I just want to say thanks for all your hard work and effort in the theming community! Can't wait to see your future projects, and I will definitely be donating to you to help you fix your spaceship

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fastflame750 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-08-31)

Thanks

Hey Fast

After that all should be fine
    Mi

Really nice!!

Could it be possible for a noob like me to get the phone worked like urs? Could u explain it? That would be really great

Would u like to share ur wally or/and anything else

Thanks
    Mi
    Mi, those lines you see actually move horizontally and vertically, if you want it I have it. It's from the Nexus one. It goes in winterboard, you can activate just like anything else, their pretty cool, let me know?

do the dusk widgets by themselves work on iOS 4?

IT IS FREE!? YOU ROCK!

Non-sexual feelings coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by fastflame750 View Post
    Mi...YOU DA MAN! Everything works as it should now. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten to hit the thanks button
    Hey Fast

Thanks for that I'm happy that u worked it out and everything is fine now!! Nice feeling being able to help

Finally I hope u hadn't forgotten the thanksbutton in the original post of FazFuzzy! Honor who deserves the honor (or something similar)

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Mi, those lines you see actually move horizontally and vertically, if you want it I have it. It's from the Nexus one. It goes in winterboard, you can activate just like anything else, their pretty cool, let me know?

Jepp

That would be really great!
    This offer is so attractive that I can't deny

I'm very curious about that!! Let's have a try!!
    Thank u so much in advance

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-09-01 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default Nexus /Dusk Mix_animated
    Hey Fast

Thanks for that I'm happy that u worked it out and everything is fine now!! Nice feeling being able to help

Finally I hope u hadn't forgotten the thanksbutton in the original post of FazFuzzy! Honor who deserves the honor (or something similar) :

Jepp

That would be really great!
    This offer is so attractive that I can't deny

I'm very curious about that!! Let's have a try!!
    Thank u so much in advance

Mi
    Here you go Mi, let me know how it works, I attached one for your lockscreen and one for your springboard if you choose to use.

Updated and FIXED on next page!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -springboard.png  
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-09-03 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Updated_2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-09-02)

Here you go Mi, let me know how it works, I attached one for your lockscreen and one for your springboard if you choose to use.
    Dear Jepp

Thank u very much for the files
    The Wallpaper (SB) runs great but the LS doesn't
    If I activate it in WB with the SB-Theme (Nexus) disabled there is the SB running again instead of the LS

Do u know what I can do to make the LS-one run? Or may it be that the files are the same? I haven't seen inside the folders yet, but I will try asap!

The SB-one is very nice indeat
    I like it very much but not really with my Dusk-Evo settings at the moment. I'll see what to change to fit my needs

Thanks again Jepp-Man !!

By the way: Nice new AVATAR

EDIT: The files can't be the same though they haven't got the same size! Hmmmm ...
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-09-02 at 03:13 PM.

hey i love this theme...will this run on iphone 3gs 4.0.1? its jailbroken...i tried downloading...i dont see weather...

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Not yet

Thanks

Default Nexus/Dusk Plugins
    Ok here they are Mi, the one labeled "Live" is for the lockscreen and is interactive, touch it and see how it works! The other labeled wallpaper just changes your lockscreen and background with different landscape images, pretty cool. And lastly you already have the springboard "lines" but I included it anyway. I didn't create these, just made a few changes so I cannot take full credit, can't remember who did. I believe they came from a Nexus/Monster forum from here from a theme created by MrPunkin.
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-09-03)

Ok here they are Mi, the one labeled "Live" is for the lockscreen and is interactive, touch it and see how it works! The other labeled wallpaper just changes your lockscreen and background with different landscape images, pretty cool. And lastly you already have the springboard "lines" but I included it anyway. I didn't create these, just made a few changes so I cannot take full credit, can't remember who did. I believe they came from a Nexus/Monster forum from here from a theme created by MrPunkin.

Dear Jepp

The files are great!!! They work really nice. Especially the slideshow is gorgeous! Cool that it works on Lockscreen and SB as well!

The live-LS is awesome too Nice effect when touching the screen!!
    Finally the SB-Lines are pretty cool. Even with the animation-plugin it looks lovely. I didn't thought so before. But maybe I'm getting a little infected by animation

Many thanks to u!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0076.png   -img_0078.png   -img_0079.png  
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-09-04 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks

Dear Jepp

The files are great!!! They work really nice. Especially the slideshow is gorgeous! Cool that it works on Lockscreen and SB as well!

The live-LS is awesome too Nice effect when touching the screen!!
    Finally the SB-Lines are pretty cool. Even with the animation-plugin it looks lovely. I didn't thought so before. But maybe I'm getting a little infected by animation

Many thanks to u!!
    Glad to hear that you liked them. They can be added to any theme, just something to mess around with

So I PS'd the frame onto my background but I still can't change the lock icon to the small one that goes on the left, anyone have an idea what I need to change or what folder it's in? Thanks..

I figured out, somewhat? Something is overriding the lock from Dusk Evo when the blue plug-in is in place. The blue plug-in changes the small lock which is on the left to the larger one in the center. Anyone have an idea why?

I apparently was in the wrong folder, should have been put in the (telephonyui bundle) folder, thanks Mi!
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-09-04 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Updated

Last edited by chg128; 2010-09-04 at 10:41 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Desire left, my 3GS right.

I spent the better part of 2 hours fine tuning the widget and dock to be as close as possible to Sense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -compare.png   -blankdock.png   -dock31.png   -img_0058.png  

Hey there guys.

Would anyone be able to help me out here, by moving the RSS feed and drawer further down the screen, so it doesn't look too out of place? I also would like the calender /Alarm bar underneath the clock to be removed.

I'm not fussed about the dock icons, i'm happy to just swipe till I get to my desired page.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0419.png  
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-09-05 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flombs View Post
    Hey there guys.

Would anyone be able to help me out here, by moving the RSS feed and drawer further down the screen, so it doesn't look too out of place? I also would like the calender /Alarm bar underneath the clock to be removed.

I'm not fussed about the dock icons, i'm happy to just swipe till I get to my desired page.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!!

Hey Flombs

The drawer and RSS feed section can't be moved down. Alien said this in 1 post, I don't know where exactly. But it's because of the drawer, that beginns to hide the icons there.

It seems to me that u have the same prob as I had. No dockicons are shown up. That's mostly because of Infiniboard-update 1.4.2-1....
    If u want to change it, just uninstall it & install a lower version, like version 1.3.2 from biteyourapple/repo. FazFuzzy posted this on page 158 in the DUSK forum and all credit goes to him!

For the widget: Here's another one without the calendar-section. Just replace it in ur weather-theme.

Let me know if it all works.

Mi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -widget.png  
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-09-05)

Thanks Mi. I actually quite like the no dock look, with just the weather widget. Would've been nice if it was possible make the changes. Oh well, still a brilliant theme!

Cheers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    This looks awesome! How can I get my phone looking like this?

Quote Originally Posted by sam3173 View Post
    This looks awesome! How can I get my phone looking like this?
    thanks.
    you need iPhone4,the icons is from iPhone4 E=mc˛ theme(in fact it is not icon,but i just modify it,so it is icons now),widget from dusk,calendar download from internet,i forget what it is called,animation line from idroid,i just modify it,so it is look like this.
    all credit going for them.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast