Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] FroYoIOS

tr00per
    Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    You really saved me! I thanked your post!

Can i use your RSS widget for my upcoming theme?
    your welcome

concerning the widget just contact nitestarzz because he created these widgets.

One question, my unlock button, on the left part of it, its bigger then the rest. Like this []-----. It looks fine except the end part being bigger than the rest.

lol u guys know that nite was one of the key members that brought android to the iPhone? Just saying that if anyone were to make one it would be the guy that knows it inside and out.

ive downloaded it and it looks great! i cant wait to install it and try it out. unfortunately i cant install right now because i cant get a solid ssh connection where im at
    JB FTW!

tr00per
    @ihearkat: could you send a screenshot of your lockscreen slider? anyone else having any problems with the slider?

@Nicholas Knight: sry but i don't get what you are trying to say

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just a request. Can someone make an icon for messages that has the same style as the phone icon? I just want to replace it.

tr00per
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShot View Post
    Just a request. Can someone make an icon for messages that has the same style as the phone icon? I just want to replace it.
    In my version the dock background already includes the icons. The applications itself (phone, safari) have transparent icons. so if you want to exchange for example the phone with the messages application just add a visible icon to the phone and a transparent icon to the messages application.
    hope it doesnt sound to confusing

When is the expected release to the public for this theme?

tr00per
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearkat View Post
    When is the expected release to the public for this theme?
    if you have a look on the first post you will see it is already released and you can download either nitestarzz beta or my mod.
    concerning a final version nitestarzz said he is currently waiting for his iphone 4 to arrive, so i dont know if there is any forecast.

I meant the final version, so thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic View Post
    I can't wait to see this on my phone, please make a HD version for iphone 4
    agree please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    lol u guys know that nite was one of the key members that brought android to the iPhone? Just saying that if anyone were to make one it would be the guy that knows it inside and out.
    I didnīt know that, cool.

How would I move the place of the RSS widget? I would like it a little higher like up one more row of icons. Anybody help? Thanks.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

tr00per
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    How would I move the place of the RSS widget? I would like it a little higher like up one more row of icons. Anybody help? Thanks.
    go into the rss.theme folder, then css and there you have to mod the style.css file.
    this file defines each widget and if you want your rss widget on the place of the weather widget you have to change "top: 280px" under div.box1 to "top: 190px"
    just try playing around with those values until you are happy with the layout

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tr00per For This Useful Post:

chrisrotolo (2010-08-24)

cool, thanks. I'll give it a shot. Thanks again.

that moved the background bar, but rss text did not move..
    Last edited by chrisrotolo; 2010-08-24 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

tr00per
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    that moved the background bar, but rss text did not move..
    i'm sorry i forgot about the text
    this is one more entry in the style.css file
    change "top" under "#example1" to 200px (always 10px more than for the background image looks quite good)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tr00per For This Useful Post:

chrisrotolo (2010-08-24)

got it. thanks a bunch.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

is there a iphone 4 version of this?

Quote Originally Posted by nightfox46 View Post
    ehi guys .. awesome theme... really .... just a question ... how can i setup the widget only for 1 pages ? imagine if i want to have the clock on the first page clock and rss and on the second weather and protips? is this possible?
    yes it can be done... i think i posted my trick to doing it ages ago in li-ions 1st android theme i think
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2010-08-24 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

stopped developing this theme?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    is there a iphone 4 version of this?

yes it can be done... i think i posted my trick to doing it ages ago in li-ions 1st android theme i think
    i searched for that thread but didnt find it how can i only put the clock and weather on first page

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast