Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Absolute

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

I was actually considering getting one of those android tablets, they look pretty sick, but i hear the quality is crap
    ]

I would think so. It just amazes me how apple couldve included everything the iphone 4 had into the ipad straight away but even with such a lacking device its miles above the competition. Are there even android apps specifically for android tablets?

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Um wow sorry for being gone for so long. Posting screenshots tomorrow evening after work, been super duper busy! Sorry, seems like interest dies out but now that the UI is nearly done ill start sending this out to beta testers within the next 2 weeks and the week after I will make sure to release it. HUGE SORRIES!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-08-13)

ATTENTION ALL MODDERATORS: Viiolent.hd has been unfairly IP banned for absolutely no reason. PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT THIS MISTAKE IS FIXED IMMEDIATLY. If there is any reason in the world why he would be banned please post it here and provide reasonable explaination as to why this would happen. I have been a member here for A very long time and am very disappointed that such a thing would unfairly happen to such a great member who was just trying to help out and make an awesome theme.

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

It might be a glitch cause about five minutes ago when i visited this thread it said that my IP was banned. But after a little i went back on and it was all good. That might be it
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldog18 For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-08-13)

Thanks

All righty then?? Unbanned I guess? Heres me wondering if someone was trying to hack MMi...... Seems like people had a glitch too, first time I got back here EVERY single post was deleted off the site.... WOAH, back to normal now. Its k Snow
    Dont know what just happened.

Hey Cer0 says that MMi installed a new server, so it was just crazy glitch
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-08-13 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-08-14)

Thanks

Owell its all good now
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter

Thanks

screenshots will be up pretty soon, decided to be more or less done before I get the screenshots up. Just so you all know the UI is basically black with some good looking highlights. All stock apps are skinned except for the compass and the keypads look fantastic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-08-17)

Thanks

Great cant wait!
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter

Thanks

Good news. I FINALLY got the Lockbackground working on iOS4... Couldnt find the place where LockBackground.jpg is stored

here is a promo for the theme. I think that this looks sick and anyone who looks at it will go WOAH. 25 mins in photoshop and made from scratch first try.
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-08-19 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Woah! haha looks good
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter

Thanks

Ah I see what you did there... but the point behind this is if you saw it in passing would u wanna stop and take a look?

Thanks

Yepp
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter

Hey Viiolent. just got back from vacation in Ocean City, NJ. Sorry to disappoint ya but I think Im gonna have to stop with my underwater iNav madness. Its just gotten to a point where I keep changing it and it got harder and harder to a point where its basically impossible. Even if I did manage to finish it with your help it wouldnt even be iOS 4 compatible and it would be very difficult to set up. But Im not going away from theming altogether- I just got an ipad and no matter what background I put behind the default boring icons its still boring old UI. But i just love the amazing graphics in the apps especially ibooks so decided to start an ipad theme inspired by ibooks (yeah... yeah... some guy at ihackmyi did the same thing but his is just another incomplete cydia crap theme. It may have a great concept but the effort isnt there.) I plan to make a complete ipad theme with autocreates and 3 versions and *if I get some help from anyone* a complete UI

feel free to check it out here: http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...ml#post5409841

Heres a mockup:

Thanks

This sounds fine. I actually realized earlier this week that u wouldn't be iOS4 compatible at all... sorry ill see what i can,do with your ibooks stuff just don't expect a full uiimages. Just the main stuff plus the stock apps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not gonna help a sorry excuse for a theme... Freaking POS what a disgrace to the community. Go home Violent and do what you do best.... Wake up cause I don't say things like this! Lol violent. I examined one of FreeApple's HTMLs. The .js file is a seperste file, it's not integrated within the HTML, only the filename, not the code itself. You have to direct the HTML to the .js file to make it work. That's how I saw it. This theme is coming around VERY beautifully. Love it violent. Keep it up.

P.S. Downgraded to 3.1.3 iOS4 was killing my poor iPhone 3G, but I'm still converting themes to iOS4. I remember all the filenames and everything. Right in my noggin Contact me soon, Halten77

Thanks

Ye the HTML I figured out. I've had a lot of work lately so at this point the theme is more polishing and filling in some extras.

Upgraded version of the promo. Hopefully this is the final version. 1000x80 resolution and im happy to include not only so you guys can see how I created this thing but also so that I can prove IIIIIIII made it. If I see this used in any other way dont expect me to be happy :P

Let it be noted that this photo when viewed online doesnt look even half as good so check out the PSD!
    Anthonies Stuff.psd
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-08-24 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-08-24)

Thanks

I know many of you upon reading this will be like WUT LOL? But I have finalized an Icon design for this.. Your probably thinking wait thought you did that 2 icon sets ago? The answer is no. This is the final icon as I meant it to be. Its SUPER simple and when placed on the theme as it is now looks stunning. Cant wait to import it for iPhone 4 users because this thing seriously looks AWESOME at higher resolutions.

Thanks

just wondering but did I make this thread too early into the absolute development? Im thinking so because it seems like interest for it has died out. GUess that ill be rolling out springboard lockscreen and basic UI app pictures on friday. Hope for you to all be happy with what exactly ive done with it. The ui is officially finsihed for stock apps and just have UIImages left (Not all just stuff that i couldnt figure out what it did lol)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast