Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Absolute

heres some brief credits just so I dont get yelled at lol:
    Credits for Q9 underwater:
    Vinesh V George (aka Omengeorge) - Glassy Orbs Tut
    Glassy Orbs in Photoshop Tutorial

-alex@123rf- Mystic Ocean of Sunken Galleon and City Tut
    Photoshop Mystic Ocean Of Sunken Galleon And City : 123rf Tutorial

Eren Goksel-Shiny Earth Tut
    Create a Shiny Earth with Photoshop 3D Layers | Psdtuts+

-remittancegirl @ DeviantArt for Seaweed and Algae Brushes
    remittancegirl's Gallery
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Yea I'm using this thing called SnowTunes. It's pretty awesome- it themes my bar to black and a couple other things. I'll check out that aqua theme- I'm a member at Deviant lol
    Oh yeah I saw snowtunes. Thats right I actually tried it out but it really annoyed me that if you had the top bars black on the windows then you couldnt read the black font at the top of the windows and I spent hours trying to find out how to make the font white with no luck

Edit: Oh and if I go with those weather icons thanks to Spil for his awesome weather icons
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahhahah. Yea, that's the only problem. Do you know how to change system font for snow leopard? I've been searching but I haven't found an "easy" solution.
    ]

Modified old icons to make new bubble ones..... wheres santaf to make that autocreate lol.

Still need to make all new category bubble icons

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Hahahhahah. Yea, that's the only problem. Do you know how to change system font for snow leopard? I've been searching but I haven't found an "easy" solution.
    I have no idea. after hours of research I just gave up and went with the next best theme lol
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-07-29)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Hehe, you changed those all so much credits arent needed to much cept for MAYBE the frame orb thingy..
    Here is an experimental Third Alternate Icon set that would be an MMi Exclusive. I refuse to let anyone from touch fans have anything... EVER
    Its a psd so if anyone wants to mess with it and improve it they can... I like how its a 3D sort of thing just like how Snow did a 3D icon for his thing. I admire the simplicity of a 3D icon
    Circular Icon Experiment.psd

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-07-29), SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

Thanks

that's a sick icon snow . i love it
    ]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

Thanks

What you guys think for an ALT icon set? Along with that earlier metal frame. So thats a total of 3 Icon sets for one theme not including that Snow has one set too... JEEZ
    Im up to 30 MB of stuff only including the 3 icon set PSDs and a stripped down PSD for the wallpaper... Those 4 psds are about 10 mb total...
    This is coming along nicely. Im gonna have to have someone show off the the Phone stuff since I canceled my iPhone service it doesnt let me even get past the keyboard. the Six SQ Buttons look damn unique

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

Viiloents circular icons are pretty sexy too

technically I will have 3 icon sets too if you count the orbs, categories bubbles, and autocreate app bubble icons as being separate lol. but viiolent your icons are so awesome especially that round one
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

U guys are doing an awesome job on this theme. Love both of your icons. It's time for slim to go to sleep now... talk to u guys 2morrow
    ]

Viiolent- I couldve swore there was an article here like a week back about how to hactivate an iphone just by putting in like a sim from radio shack

Thanks

I was wondering if maybe you wanted to use these as the icons that show once you click on the main icons. I think yours need to be adjusted for smaller size. They looked pixelly. Make sure anything that is bevel pattern or shadow has the size stepped down...
    If you need some help Ill do it. Had some problems with that on the first set of icons for this theme...

It was.. ?
    Just look through. Maybe some company made them take it down. IDK

Can the real slim shady please stand up??
    Oh damn hes asleep
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-29 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I like the offer and I love the icons..... but how do I put them together with my concept..... I'll get some crazy idea soon enough. Too late for intense thinking lol.

But look it up though... hackivate iphone with radio shack sim

Edit: Here it is:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...-sim-card.html
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yeah, but that isnt what I meant. I meant like if i try to place a call it just says call failed and doesnt pop up the Six sq buttons..

Well since its a psd you can modify it pretty easy.. Everything is labeled so you know what stuff is and it is only a couple layers.
    You don't have to use it, only if you think it would look good
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-29 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not sure why but I felt like doing this with the icon (imbedded in wood):
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 07:31 AM.

Thanks

That looks like the type of button if i saw it in real life i would just hit it for the hell of it. That looks sick and I can already see where anew theme could come from

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-07-29)

Thanks

And i just broke my cup. Snow that looks AMAZING. SERIOUSLY!!
    That could be a standalone one page one icon button theme LOL
    That looks absolutely amazing!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

I think I have an idea.... kinda lol

lol I turned your icons into underwater beach rocks. Amazing what kinda stuff comes to my mind at 1:30 am
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-07-29)

Thanks

And that looks awesome too!!!
    OMG I cannot believe I didnt think of this when I saw how your stuff looked!!!!!!!
    This would either need a new UI or jsut a stock UI. This just looks awesome either way!

I found the music icon thingy on google so for all of the categories icons we can just look on google.. THIS LOOKS AWESOME. Once people wake up and see this i guarantee people will flip. great job snow
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-29 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

lol yeah that could be pretty awesome... Its like you click on one of the deep underwater orbs (that rotate) with algae on them and it takes you to a bunch of cool looking rocks almost at the surface... GENIUS lol

this is gonna be good

awesome this might just motivate me to make that new thread..... toamarrow... lol almost 2 am here... gotta go

And I used google to get the pictures inside the orbs- googles phones may not be able to have themes this awesome but they make a damn good search engine. Did you ever notice like the brand new google pictures that loads 10X faster with more images that automatically load... amazing! I dont even need my autopager anymore lol
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast