Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Absolute

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Actually I'm not sure about iPad theming. I recommend asking either Santaf or ToyVan since those two have made the best looking iPad themes from what I can telll

lol just realized my desktop is much more messy than my iphone w/ 450+ apps:
    \
    which gives me another crazy idea.... maybe my iNav mod should be underwater..... lol
    Thatd look cool with the orbs maybe add some algae or something.... or maybe they could be like actually bubbles... or maybe the regular could be like rusty chrome orbs with algae at the bottom of the ocean and the categories icons could be bubbles..... too many crazy ideas

but if I make my iNav too crazy and far out the UI would never look right with it lol. dang.... maybe ill modify the UI to make it work
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-28 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heya u 2 whatcha think of the beta? any suggestions!

^Beta is super sexy. Works perfect and looks awesome. Thanks so much. Makes me wanna start working harder on my theme lol

Still too lazy to make the new thread especially since I still am not entirely sure what I doing and I have a lot of explaining and credits to give for the stuff I made that right now Im a little bit too lazy to do.
    So anyways... heres a mockup of the underwater concept... yay or nay?

Edit: Is it just for me or does anyone else see my sig as being cut-off?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-07-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it looks pretty cool Snow . Do u use candybar to change ur mac icons hah? i sure do )
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-07-29 at 05:57 AM.
    ]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

Thanks

First: Showed off your beta at work today and quite a few people said they would definitely buy you a pint for that! It is working great and only thing ive noticed is that when running as many widgets as possible it chews battery a little bit but thats normal. Anyway great job on it. I think you are more or less at the release stage and so it is time to start your career as a Theme Creator

Secondly definitely stick with that underwater thing. It looks AMAZING. It is miles different from anything else and it is a stark difference from my theme. The UI should work for it but I will make the necessary modifications to it.

Only thing I recommend changing is to change it so that the Earth doesnt have algae on the bottom. It looks strange because the earth is in my mind something that has a very pure outer look and by putting the algae on it, it corrupts it. Just my twocents
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-29 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    I think it looks pretty cool Snow . Do u use candybar to change ur mac icons hah? i sure do )
    Awesome thanks I think I might stick with the underwater idea then and make it better.

I love candybar I use it to change like all of my icons on my mac and my dock (custom made by me).
    I also use themepark to theme Snow Leopard with Aqua Inspirat. Ontop of that I got my hardcore awesome Bumptop theme lol

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Secondly definitely stick with that underwater thing. It looks AMAZING. It is miles different from anything else and it is a stark difference from my theme. The UI should work for it but I will make the necessary modifications to it.

Only thing I recommend changing is to change it so that the Earth doesnt have algae on the bottom. It looks strange because the earth is in my mind something that has a very pure outer look and by putting the algae on it, it corrupts it. Just my twocents
    Thanks yeah I really wanted to just go for something crazy and unique and thanks for the offer to make a modified UI for it. Sorry bout the inconvience that would cause you though.

Dang.... I kinda like the earth algae. Maybe I should just make the center thing like a 3D sphere made from the chrome the your PSDs.... Or maybe have like rusty chains that are like pulling the earth from a bunch of different angles
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i've been trying to find a theme app for snow leopard!! how does themepark work??? i wanted to get magnifique but its for leopard....
    ]

Thanks

Shady I made something kinda like that Background in 3DS max once...
    LOL
    Anyway wish my mac wasn't in with Geek Squad right now... I got it there and they all said wow this thing is sweet
    Bad hard drive and Video Card...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-07-29)

Thanks

Haha I spent like 3 hours just to find white icons for all of my dock icons to match my "theme" lolol
    hey snow i don't get how to work theme park ha. have u made a theme for it?
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-07-29 at 06:12 AM.
    ]

Thanks

Yeah. You should o seen my mad rush to make a new overlay for this theme. It was like 5 hours of me being upset at photoshop. it refused to do what i wanted till finally I realized that what i wanted could be done in less than 20 clicks... LOL
    Anyway though I like how your guys Macs look
    Listenin to Space Bound by Em. I just love the intro set up. Through my Beats Headphones it sounds amazing

Thanks

Nah on the chains. They just dont mix well. Great concept but REALLY hard to implement...

@Shady- Wow you actually took theme time to get icons and stuff that matches. Dang. Lol I just found the coolest icons and stuff I could find and combined them together

yeah ok no chains..
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hey what did you do to tattoo the Icons?
    Obviously not setting stuff to overlay because that isnt right... Either way I love the little textures on the objects

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Yeah. You should o seen my mad rush to make a new overlay for this theme. It was like 5 hours of me being upset at photoshop. it refused to do what i wanted till finally I realized that what i wanted could be done in less than 20 clicks... LOL
    Anyway though I like how your guys Macs look
    Listenin to Space Bound by Em. I just love the intro set up. Through my Beats Headphones it sounds amazing
    Recovery is great. he really made a comeback form Relapse . relapse was total crap except for a couple songs. My personal favorite song form recovery is going through changes. I use Shure headphone - they are amazing!!
    ]

Thanks

Looks better without the chains btw snow. those icons look really unique . nice job
    ]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-29)

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Haha I spent like 3 hours just to find white icons for all of my dock icons to match my "theme" lolol
    hey snow i don't get how to work theme park ha. have u made a theme for it?
    I miss the simplicity of magnifique... I never actually made a theme for themepark but just downloaded the aqua inspirat themepark theme from DeviantArt and ThemePark. But If your crazy enough to try to make a themepark theme it actually makes it pretty easy because you can import and export all the images to PS. Hardest part though is figuring out what images are for what. I wanted to make a theme once and spent hours researching what images go where and just ended up giving up. Its like iphone UI theming times 10

yeah but theres still some credits I gotta give for the like 5 or so photoshop tuts and layer styles ect. that I used and combined and messed around with until I got this crazy awesomeness lol. Again when I get the chance ill make a new thread and list all of the credits that are due and how I completely changed it and made it awesome
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-29 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-07-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    I miss the simplicity of magnifique... I never actually made a theme for themepark but just downloaded the aqua inspirat themepark theme from DeviantArt and ThemePark. But If your crazy enough to try to make a themepark theme it actually makes it pretty easy because you can import and export all the images to PS. Hardest part though is figuring out what images are for what. I wanted to make a theme once and spent hours researching what images go where and just ended up giving up. Its like iphone UI theming times 10
    Yea I'm using this thing called SnowTunes. It's pretty awesome- it themes my bar to black and a couple other things. I'll check out that aqua theme- I'm a member at Deviant lol
    ]

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast