74. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES ive been waiting!

40 54.05%
  • looks cool bro, maybe when i see a release

22 29.73%
  • F*** windows themes

12 16.22%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Windows 7 OS (iOS4 Compatible

well you are in luck! i realize most of the people who want this theme arent old enough to have a paypal so i will be putting up a free download later, probably sometime this week, once i add a few more things to make the theme a bit more complete.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

Skater_2409 (2011-01-11)

Thanks

sorry i have been tied up with contract talks will be for the next week but after that i can spend some time on here

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    well you are in luck! i realize most of the people who want this theme arent old enough to have a paypal so i will be putting up a free download later, probably sometime this week, once i add a few more things to make the theme a bit more complete.
    THANK YOU!! Your really cool

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skater_2409 For This Useful Post:

PhanaticD (2011-01-12)

right now im wondering if i should makke a .deb or backboard... orr BOTH

Thanks

well i have backboard but both would be cool

Can anybody tell me what version of photoshop do i need as there is about 6 versions i have found
    Last edited by 32dave; 2011-01-13 at 12:38 AM.

Any thoughts on actual release date?
    Looking Great.

BTW: I just sent a donation for this. Please email me the beta when you can! Thank You!
    Last edited by iOnlyEatTang; 2011-01-13 at 12:57 AM.

it pretty much all depends if i get accepted for themeit or not...

CS5 is the most recent one i believe, that what i have

and i just finished sending u the email

I have a problem. For some reason I cant download the Beta 2. I can download Beta 1 but not two.

When I click Start Download, the page just refreshes or freezes with "download starting"

right now im wondering if i should makke a .deb or backboard... orr BOTH
    backboard is nice but a bit buggy cuz its resetting all settings. but a deb would be cool to
    just do this which is easier for ya

yea i think im going to do a deb installation, much easier, and i can write my own isetup scripts without backboard cuz im cool like that

hey big favor to ask of everyone reading this right now... can you add my repo cydia.ipod-hacking.com and install the icon reaper script and use the icons method and use null as the theme name to get alll of the icons on your ipod (you will see what im talking about once you run the script) and upload the zip here? it helps me get more icons themed and it helps you because you will know for sure all of ur icons will be themed. the icons will end up looking like the attachment. also the iconreaper script is in my sig if you want to read more on it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2011-01-13 at 06:36 PM.

yea i think im going to do a deb installation, much easier, and i can write my own isetup scripts without backboard cuz im cool like that
    yeah an when someone has installed the deb, he can make his own backboard data

yea, because replacing settings can cause some problems if not done right, if Found that out the hard way >.<

actually im looking at this plist and i mighttt be able to auto-arrange icons if i do it right
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2011-01-13 at 09:07 PM.

yhey big favor to ask of everyone reading this right now... can you add my repo cydia.ipod-hacking.com and install the icon reaper script and use the icons method and use null as the theme name to get alll of the icons on your ipod (you will see what im talking about once you run the script) and upload the zip here? it helps me get more icons themed and it helps you because you will know for sure all of ur icons will be themed. the icons will end up looking like the attachment. also the iconreaper script is in my sig if you want to read more on it
    i would do it if i would know how to upload sth.
    can i also do it with my ipod touch?

lol upload with modmyi's uploader, the script works on your touch if u have mobileterminal installed

lol upload with modmyi's uploader, the script works on your touch if u have mobileterminal installed
    is the mmi uploader on the mobile site which is shown with my ipt? or where can i find it else?
    when i type iconreaper into mobile terminal it only says "this script must be run as root". do i something wrong?
    sry for my bad english

normally its under the "go advanced" tab when ur typing a reply, idk about the mobile site, should be there, and to run scripts as root just type in "su" without quotes and the "alpine" is the default password if you havent changed it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

Skater_2409 (2011-01-13)

it has worked and i have the zip. im probably going to upload it tomorrow
    but the script only found 41 icons of the 76 programms i have..
    Last edited by Skater_2409; 2011-01-13 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Quote

well maybe u did the cydia/default option, make sure u type 'n' when it asks for that

well maybe u did the cydia/default option, make sure u type 'n' when it asks for that
    yea i typed an n. i will try it again

h,
    Last edited by Skater_2409; 2011-01-16 at 05:00 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast