Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] AlienWare AlienOS (Bradszy)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [BETA] AlienWare AlienOS (Bradszy)
    This Was ALL DONE FROM MY IPHONE 3G, SO I DIDNT GET TO PUT LOTS OF STUFF OR PERFECT THEM, NEXT BETA WILL BE BETTER!

DISCLIAMER: I noticed that AlienWare AlienOS by Bradszy's thread is dying... No new posts or updates... So I decided to make an UNOFFICIAL BETA for all of you who just cant wait any longer and want to take it for a test drive and also to keep you occupied until the actual theme comes out. NOTE: I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO BRADSZY! I DON'T INTEND ON CALLING THIS "MY" THEME!

Special Thanks To: Killsign for the basic layout (Icons, UI, etc) and special to Jazzman AND Killsign for the dialer, as I mixed both.

Comments would be very appreciated Please leave me feedback regarding what you want added, icon requests, what you want fixed for Beta II, etc.

FULLY IOS4 COMPATIBLE! NOT SURE ABOUT OLDER VERSIONS, BUT PLEASE REPORT IF ANYTHING IS MISSING! THANK YOU!

To receive the Beta I, please PM me your E-mail, or just send me a request at [email protected]
    Screenies:

Also, Installation Is Simple: Just SSH into your iDevice (The theme is both for iPod Touch and iPhone), Use a filebrowser on your computer, or use iFile and put the "AlienWare AlienOS Beta I" Folder into /library/themes. Thank you.
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-07-16 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

in the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Thanks

make link public??
    -_-

A face that says it all.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

There's no link here lol.