Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE] iFlat for iOS4

I went to the website, but it just says coming soon
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

What does ASAP mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    What does ASAP mean?
    As Soon As Possible

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    I went to the website, but it just says coming soon
    thats what i saw,
    what happened to Accendo, that was a great theme too.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

OMG I seriously need to get my paypal working. Soon as I do I will donate money and hopefully it will be enough to motivate you to do as much as possible of an iPhone 4 version...

There's a link on the bottom, guys.

Accendo is still under development. Not sure when I'll release it.

As for iFlat4, I don't know what works yet lol. Do UI images(statusbar, statusbar battery, etc) work in HD?

It's really hard to do this as I don't have an iPhone 4.

ronald, do you think that you will eventually make this into a full UI theme? it would look really awesome if you did!

btw, there is still the battery # glitch, i can fix it but i am just letting you know

EDIT: there isnt actually a glitch, the images arent even there. i just copy and pasted them from v. 1
    Last edited by Red_Sun; 2010-09-13 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    JB FTW!

Oh, I see it now. Thanks a lot! I'll upload a copy right now fixing that. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Oh, I see it now. Thanks a lot! I'll upload a copy right now fixing that. Thanks again!
    No problem
    JB FTW!

Do you know when the new version will be available on Rock/

I actually haven't even sent it because of the whole Cydia taking over thing. But I'll see if they are still accepting updates.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

what's happening to cydia? am I missing something?!? Edit: nevermind..I read the iPhone news...wow!!
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-09-14 at 03:04 AM.

Is there a round battery thing?
    best regards Lighto

There sure is. It's available with the theme.

Lol, ziggy.

Hi I'm the German Fan from some hours ago.

I think i Found a Bug if u numeric the battery the numbers are 1Green and 1White Look a little Bit Strange.
    I'll Upload some Pictures
    Lighto
    best regards Lighto

Just to let those who are interested know that I currently don't have an iPhone. I let mine drop in water(stupid me) so I have to put any further update to this theme, and the release of Accendo on hold until I can get a new iPhone. The good news is that I am now eligible for an upgrade so I'll get the iPhone 4 (meaning I'll release iFlat[4]!!!!), the bad news is that I don't have extra $$ right now, lol.

I'll keep this and my site updated.

If you'd like to help me by donating, I'd be very thankful. Those who donate will receive iFlat[4] once released. Thank you!

Thanks for all your support and I apologize to those affected by my stupidity.

why cant i create new icon for this theme using the icon template?
    i tried to create some but failed when i "save for web" as the icon somehow "shattering"

Btw i have "made" a new winget (Edit i from the one i got with the theme using the info in this forum:P) but i have a problem: the timer shows 24:MM instead of 00:MM !! can some1 help me to change it?
    Last edited by Shaozin; 2010-09-19 at 12:52 AM.

UPDATE 1.3.1 RELEASED! Available through the updater

@Shaozin: I'm not sure why the icon isn't working for you. Try saving it as PNG and not "for web". As for the 24h clock widget, this update should fix that. Let me know if it still has errors!

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    UPDATE 1.3.1 RELEASED! Available through the updater

@Shaozin: I'm not sure why the icon isn't working for you. Try saving it as PNG and not "for web". As for the 24h clock widget, this update should fix that. Let me know if it still has errors!

Thanks everyone!
    ty for the answer!
    the widget problem is done!
    Now i only have problem to create icons. Since i am not very good with photoshop and stuff, i somehow manage to create iflat icons not using the template but using the AppShadowicon inside the theme (i dont even know if i am doing it right but the icons look nice and doesnt seem to be any less clean or shiny as the otherones which i got with the theme so it works for me ). The problem is i dont get more colors for the water drops except for blue. It would be realy kind of you if u could post up some other Appshadow with different colors for me (sorry if i ask too much but i realy luv this theme and want to make it perfect for my iphone)

I can't seem to get the update. The page just refreshes everytime I enter my email and press submit. How else can I get the update? BTW I purchased via Rock.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast