Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE] iFlat for iOS4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

and this is for the setting icon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    and this is for the setting icon
    Dont you mean safari?

It's the safari settings icon

when is an update for this coming out? i realize that you are/were working on the iphone 4 one, but its been a while since you released an update
    JB FTW!

I got update almost ready. I got really busy last couple of days with work and haven't been able to get on Photoshop. Sorry about that

7. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

edisson2009 (2010-08-25)

ok, its cool. i was just making sure that this theme hasn't died because it is one of my favorite ios4 themes
    JB FTW!

Would someone be able to tell me how to change the date/time widget on the sb so it is not in 24h time format? I bought and received the latest update, and see threads showing how to change from the 12h to 24h format, but mine was never in the 12h format.

Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anglin4trouble View Post
    Would someone be able to tell me how to change the date/time widget on the sb so it is not in 24h time format? I bought and received the latest update, and see threads showing how to change from the 12h to 24h format, but mine was never in the 12h format.

Thanks in advance.
    If it is in the 24h setting them you must have ssh'd the 24h widget and then have it checked in winterboard. Make sure it is not checked. If that is still causing a problem just remove the 24hour clock widget when you ssh. I believe the regular time widget is in these threads somewhere. Once I get off work and you cant find it, i'll post it.
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    If it is in the 24h setting them you must have ssh'd the 24h widget and then have it checked in winterboard. Make sure it is not checked. If that is still causing a problem just remove the 24hour clock widget when you ssh. I believe the regular time widget is in these threads somewhere. Once I get off work and you cant find it, i'll post it.
    Thanks. I looked on my iPhone and I am not showing a 24 hour widget in my themes folder. I am just showing the default Winterboard themes and iFlat, along with the weather mod.

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    If anyone wants me to make them an icon speak up now. Please attach the icon
    Any chance you could make these? Thanks for the offer.

ill try to make 1 or 2 if whereswaldo doesnt mind

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks. I looked on my iPhone and I am not showing a 24 hour widget in my themes folder. I am just showing the default Winterboard themes and iFlat, along with the weather mod.
    When you SSH on your phone, click on library, themes and then iflat 1.1. Once you open the iFlat theme, at the very bottom do you have a file call Widget.html? If not, you should.

I attached the original widget, replace yours with this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lepetitmort84 For This Useful Post:

anglin4trouble (2010-08-27)

Thanks lepetitmort84! That did it.

Tried to make the iD one..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shashanknegi For This Useful Post:

anglin4trouble (2010-08-27)

Default SB Settings Theme
    Bought version 1.1 off of Rock just now. Went to switch the SBSettings theme to this one. Not on the list. Is it in the package?

Thanks in advance.

DAFT PUNK POWER!

Nevermind, I hope your working on another sexy theme like this!

@oscarbum: When I submitted iFlat to Rock, I packed it wrong(oops). So you'll have to manually relocate "iFlat" folder that is located in "iFlat SBSettings" to /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes.

Should look like this: /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/iFlat NOT /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/iFlat SBSettings

Sorry about that. If you need further help let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    @oscarbum: When I submitted iFlat to Rock, I packed it wrong(oops). So you'll have to manually relocate "iFlat" folder that is located in "iFlat SBSettings" to /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes.

Should look like this: /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/iFlat NOT /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/iFlat SBSettings

Sorry about that. If you need further help let me know.
    Here's a pic of my "var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes" folder. There's no iFlat or iFlat SBSettings folder. It's also not in the Stash folder. Where'd you pack it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

It's packed with the iPhone theme located in Library/Themes

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast