Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [CONCEPT] 4.0 SBSettings Theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think I'm done with this theme!
    Please let me know what you think and if anything should be changed.

I updated the first page with all the most current images and even created a "poster" for this theme. I also created a simple website you can view it at: JoblessPunk DESIGNS - SBSettings iOS 4 Theme

Anyways,
    to some maybe bad news. I don't know how to turn this concept into a theme, and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if it can.

If you can help me turn this into a working theme PM me and I will send you the native CS5 PSD files.

I've had fun with this, so either way I think it turned out great
    -Tim

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JoblessPunk For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-07-23)

Once again I think it looks great!
    I'm not much of an expert on this but wouldn't it be possible to use one of the exisiting themes and substitute the icons and backgrounds with these?
    I'd love to help but I'm just a newb, maybe someone could give you a hand with this. It would be a pity to let it go to waste:-(

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

i really hope this theme can come together cause it looks friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe i could help....
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you everyone that has PM'd me wanting to help create this into an actual theme.

I have been real busy at work to past few days, but by tonight I will be emailing everyone a Download Link to PSD CS5 files of this.

Thank you everyone and hope to see this as a working theme!

PM's are off!!
    Thank you everyone that messaged me wanting to help. I sent you a direct link to the ZIP file with everything I think you would need to turn this into a working theme. Feel free to share the link and the files, I don't care where it ends up.

Thank you and looking forward to see the outcome of this!

LEGAL - NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS FILE CREATED BY JOBLESSPUNK DESIGNS.
    Last edited by JoblessPunk; 2010-07-27 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JoblessPunk For This Useful Post:

mrxbyfts (2010-07-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shmi117's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I said in a PM, and I guess I'll say it here. Parts of your theme are impossible. BigBoss designed SBSettings so that it would use the dock images (row 1 and 2) to substitute for the brightness, processes, and notes background. If anyone pulls up their SBSettings theme right now and takes a look at the similarities of the brightness, processes, and notes background, you will see that they are EXACTLY the same as the dock row 1/2 images. Sorry to burst your bubble (crush your hopes) but some parts of this theme won't come true. Make a native background look (instead of wood, maybe a round or boxed matte finish or something) as the dock's row 1/2/3 images.
    Last edited by shmi117; 2010-07-27 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Spelling Error/ Fix info

Theme on my iPhone 3GS looks great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12